People Are So Desperate To Leave California

Glad you enjoyed your time here. I love this bay but it is changing. Right now a new Gaylord hotel is being built on the Chula Vista bay front. In addition, they are talking about building the largest soccer stadium in the country on the Chula Vista bay front.

Soccer? Really? Soccer?

What's wrong with soccer? At least the stadium will be built with private money. San Diego no longer supports building sports stadiums for billionaires. Hence, no more San Diego Chargers.
I never thought that soccer was popular enough to warrant a stadium.

Both could move just about anywhere. They stay because they like it.
Good for them. I think it makes a huge difference in your quality of life when you are happy in your physical environment. You wake up every day and thank God you live where you do.

I never thought that soccer was popular enough to warrant a stadium.
It is the most popular sport in the world and the 4th most popular in the USA, coming in behind baseball and in front of hockey. It's a good choice for Chula Vista because people from all over the world live here.

It is the most popular sport in the world and the 4th most popular in the USA, coming in behind baseball and in front of hockey. It's a good choice for Chula Vista because people from all over the world live here.
And, of course, the taxpayers get to foot the bill for a white elephant.

And, of course, the taxpayers get to foot the bill for a white elephant.
Don't be jealous. Do you think it will sit there empty? Hahahahaha, you funny person. And San Diego county citizens are no longer willing to build stadiums for billionaires. The soccer stadium will be privately financed.

Now I have and it doesn't say anything about Minnisota having better weather. Just no forest fires. No one is saying Minnisota is not a nice place to live.
It says that the people moved there because the climate was better than California because they are tired of the fires and liked Minnesota's blue water, despite cold temps in the winter. I understand why you didn't read the article as you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

It says that the people moved there because the climate was better than California because they are tired of the fires and liked Minnesota's blue water, despite cold temps in the winter. I understand why you didn't read the article as you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.
But did read the article. You're just too pussy to accept my take on things.

Don't be jealous. Do you think it will sit there empty? Hahahahaha, you funny person. And San Diego county citizens are no longer willing to build stadiums for billionaires. The soccer stadium will be privately financed.
You mean like the nearly half a billion dollars spent building Petco Park for the Padres?

Glad you enjoyed your time here. I love this bay but it is changing. Right now a new Gaylord hotel is being built on the Chula Vista bay front. In addition, they are talking about building the largest soccer stadium in the country on the Chula Vista bay front.

We‘ll be back in CA this winter and spend several months there. Christmas in Palm Springs will be wonderful. Then heading to Malibu, then up the coast to San Francisco. Then up to Lake Tahoe.

California has some problems like every state, but it’s beauty and diverse geography is unlike any other state.

Ohhh. I see. The fewer Americans, the more popular the sport.

Forum List

Back