People getting fired

You can get fired or not hired for being a criminal, even if your crimes were committed outside of work hours. This is well-known.
But allegations alone do not a criminal make.
According to the dems that's enough to ruin you forever.

It's not just Dems - it's across the board.
I haven't seen it. Perhaps I should have said regressive liberals.

I think we tend to be blind to our own side's transgressions...
Not me, I'm fair and honest. I don't think Trump is perfect in anyway, I'm just not a partisan hack that repeatedly spins and smokes over crap they are clueless about. blaming it on someone they don't like.

///

Regardless, this sets back women 50 years.

Anyone who hires a women is creating a liability for the company they work for - fact.

I do think you have a valid point with this, but it's a bipartisan problem.

And here is the thing...how do you handle it? Some allegations have pretty compelling evidence, other's amount to little more than he said/she said....or a bad date.

Women DO get harrassed and assaulted.
Women ARE much more often the victims of abuse, and terrified to reveal it.

Porter should not have been in that position if he could not get a security clearance. The fact that they knew and didn't quietly let him go exacerbated the issue.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:
You’re not a fan of due process?

If I'm not, then neither is Trump! I'm still waiting for him to apologize to the Central Park 5 he thought should get the "death penalty even after they found innocent and someone confessed to the crime! Don't play that game with me! It only reflects on him and you! :1peleas: :cul2: :finger3: :eusa_naughty:
So do you or don’t you believe in due process?
They do if it's for one of their criminals.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

If I'm not, then neither is Trump! I'm still waiting for him to apologize to the Central Park 5 he thought should get the "death penalty even after they found innocent and someone confessed to the crime! Don't play that game with me! It only reflects on him and you! :1peleas: :cul2: :finger3: :eusa_naughty:

Due process has nothing to do with Trump...just because he doesn't believe in it doesn't mean that should be the example we follow.

So who got fired for doing whatever on their own time that wasn't job related?

white house staffers from both parties,

I thought Porter resigned.

I thought so as well, that doesn't matter to righty. And I am sure to save face Bone Spur will say he fired him later on down the road.
Bill Clinton, Felonious Draft Dodger?

Donald J. Trump, serial, pathological, & sociopathic LIAR-In-Chief! Prefers to give the benefit of the doubt to child molesters and serial spousal abusers! Thinks nothing of siding with Russia against his own country! Is in a non-stop Jihad to undermine all our institutions including the free press, the Justice Department, & Intel! He still points fingers at others when he's found to be more guilty of the same offense! Spare me the victimhood; feel sorry for the United States, not him! :14: :71: :blahblah:

I remember Obama not waiting for due process and shooting his pie hole off about Trayvon Martin.

I remember Obama not waiting for due process and shooting his pie hole off about Trayvon Martin.

And I remember his apology.

Trying to remember if Trump ever apologized for not waiting for due process shooting his "pie hole" off ...

So, you just fling shit mindlessly like a feral baboon.

Got it.

YOU made a statement opposing due process. You did so because you are a barely functioning retard and you thought it furthered the Communist agenda.

YOU claimed that those accused by ex-wives be punished without need for investigation or any sort of questioning. They were accused, hence they are guilty.

I would point out the obvious that the police working that way would be a bad thing - but you are a Communist, as long as the party controls the police, you'd love for them to be able to execute on site those who are accused and therefor guilty of opposition to the party.

Trying to remember if Trump ever apologized for not waiting for due process shooting his "pie hole" off ...

The point is both sides do it. But as usual as a hack you have to focus on the other side

Didn't I just say both sides do it, quite specifically? You don't read to well do you?

Partisan hack.

The point is both sides do it. But as usual as a hack you have to focus on the other side

Didn't I just say both sides do it, quite specifically? You don't read to well do you?

Partisan hack.

I don't read all of your nonsense, it actually gives me a headache

///

Anyone who hires a women is creating a liability for the company they work for - fact.

And here is the thing...how do you handle it? Some allegations have pretty compelling evidence, other's amount to little more than he said/she said....or a bad date.

Porter should not have been in that position if he could not get a security clearance. The fact that they knew and didn't quietly let him go exacerbated the issue.

The problem is bi-partisan, but the creation of the problem is VERY partisan. The radical left believed they could leverage the #metoo movement to harm the opposition, which they did in Alabama.

The Gestapo press LOVES to point out that 46% of women vote democrat, but FAIL to note that 42% vote Republican. Women on both sides will be destroyed in the work place. Any man who attends a business dinner with a woman is a fool and will be destroyed by it. Any manager who has a one on one meeting with a woman basically forfeits his job. The inability to meet with a subordinate destroys the ability to manage. Hence the ONLY option is not to hire women.

This is what the Hollywood left and the radical feminist movement have done for women, locked them out of the workplace.

Well, at least you can get a Hijab at Macy's - thanks to the NOW gals....

Partisan hack.

Well there you go. You comment on things you don't even read and then reflexively call people partisan hacks because you can't be bothered to read.

Do you agree that this issue crosses partisan lines?

Has Trump ever apologized?

--------------------------------- yeah , what has happened to DUE PROCESS and INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY Fiero ??

///

The problem is bi-partisan, but the creation of the problem is VERY partisan. The radical left believed they could leverage the #metoo movement to harm the opposition, which they did in Alabama.

The Gestapo press LOVES to point out that 46% of women vote democrat, but FAIL to note that 42% vote Republican. Women on both sides will be destroyed in the work place. Any man who attends a business dinner with a woman is a fool and will be destroyed by it. Any manager who has a one on one meeting with a woman basically forfeits his job. The inability to meet with a subordinate destroys the ability to manage. Hence the ONLY option is not to hire women.

This is what the Hollywood left and the radical feminist movement have done for women, locked them out of the workplace.

What happened in Alabama was not radical left. The allegations raised were compelling enough to be very disturbing to many conservative voters as well. Moore was a very flawed candidate. This wasn't just the case of a bad date or poor manners - it was pretty inappropriate.

Partisan hack.

Well there you go. You comment on things you don't even read and then reflexively call people partisan hacks because you can't be bothered to read.

Do you agree that this issue crosses partisan lines?

Has Trump ever apologized?

YOU responded to my comment you ignorant hack

You can get fired or not hired for being a criminal, even if your crimes were committed outside of work hours. This is well-known.

Tilly.. police reports were made by the police who saw her neck and other injuries several years ago. The picture is a document and would stand up in court . This is why people take pictures and videos
It is not an allegation.

Tilly.. police reports were made by the police who saw her neck and other injuries several years ago. The picture is a document and would stand up in court . This is why people take pictures and videos
It is not an allegation.

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

///

What happened in Alabama was not radical left. The allegations raised were compelling enough to be very disturbing to many conservative voters as well. Moore was a very flawed candidate. This wasn't just the case of a bad date or poor manners - it was pretty inappropriate.

I like to think only hillbillies in the SOUTH would believe an old perv over their own children; and so many came forward! It wasn't enough for these nimrods to get off the "due process" argument! It would have been telling if Moore had actually gone to Congress as their Senator from Ala.; a total win either way for Dems! "Thanks losers!" :113: :2up: :cul2: :eusa_naughty:

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

It depends. If you are a known or public figure for your employer then what you say or do off the job can also reflect badly on them, so in that case, terminating their employment is not necessarily unreasonable.

Forum List

Back