People getting fired

///
I think we tend to be blind to our own side's transgressions...

Regardless, this sets back women 50 years.

Anyone who hires a women is creating a liability for the company they work for - fact.

I do think you have a valid point with this, but it's a bipartisan problem.

And here is the thing...how do you handle it? Some allegations have pretty compelling evidence, other's amount to little more than he said/she said....or a bad date.

Women DO get harrassed and assaulted.
Women ARE much more often the victims of abuse, and terrified to reveal it.

Porter should not have been in that position if he could not get a security clearance. The fact that they knew and didn't quietly let him go exacerbated the issue.

The problem is bi-partisan, but the creation of the problem is VERY partisan. The radical left believed they could leverage the #metoo movement to harm the opposition, which they did in Alabama.

The Gestapo press LOVES to point out that 46% of women vote democrat, but FAIL to note that 42% vote Republican. Women on both sides will be destroyed in the work place. Any man who attends a business dinner with a woman is a fool and will be destroyed by it. Any manager who has a one on one meeting with a woman basically forfeits his job. The inability to meet with a subordinate destroys the ability to manage. Hence the ONLY option is not to hire women.

This is what the Hollywood left and the radical feminist movement have done for women, locked them out of the workplace.

Well, at least you can get a Hijab at Macy's - thanks to the NOW gals....

What happened in Alabama was not radical left. The allegations raised were compelling enough to be very disturbing to many conservative voters as well. Moore was a very flawed candidate. This wasn't just the case of a bad date or poor manners - it was pretty inappropriate.

I like to think only hillbillies in the SOUTH would believe an old perv over their own children; and so many came forward! It wasn't enough for these nimrods to get off the "due process" argument! It would have been telling if Moore had actually gone to Congress as their Senator from Ala.; a total win either way for Dems! :113: :2up: :cul2: :eusa_naughty:

A lot of them basically said - even if he did it, they would not vote for a Dem no matter who the Dem was. I think many simply did not come out to vote.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Trump supports the law as I do. Porter has not been indicted and is innocent until proven guilty and, like all the Clinton worshipers say, 'it won't affect his job.'
Take your TDS and shove it..

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Trump supports the law as I do. Porter has not been indicted and is innocent until proven guilty and, like all the Clinton worshipers say, 'it won't affect his job.'

It does affect his job if he can't get a security clearance.

best that can happen has happened and The TRUMP is aware and is talking about this subject as i see his tweets on Nationwide television . Americans [of the Real sort] know that Rumors and allegations being used to destroy a person is wrong . [innocent till Proven guilty] Best antiseptic is talk , speech and thinking and then the destruction of the 'dems / lefties' and :afro:Fiero .

Last edited:

I feels so sorry for people who can't see the hand in front of their faces! It doesn't matter what's done in the name of Trump; just deflect and invoke the name of Clinton and all's well with the world! Hilarious! :11_2_1043: :21: :lol:

Oh yeah, he's not a Democrat....Almost forgot.

I feels so sorry for people who can't see the hand in front of their faces! It doesn't matter what's done in the name of Trump; just deflect and invoke the name of Clinton and all's well with the world! Hilarious! :11_2_1043: :21: :lol:

What crime has Porter been indicted for?

You mean like protesting during the national anthem? Is that fireable?

If you signed a contract saying that you will stand with your hand over your heart during the anthem, it is. The NFL players all sign such a contract.

that is also an act at your job, not on your own time

NBA has that in the contracts. NFL does not.

[

What happened in Alabama was not radical left.

Really?

Gloria Allfraud didn't come up with a forged yearbook?

The allegations raised were compelling enough to be very disturbing to many conservative voters as well.

The demagoguery was effective, but forged yearbooks are far from "compelling."

Moore was a very flawed candidate. This wasn't just the case of a bad date or poor manners - it was pretty inappropriate.

Never liked Moore, but I recognize Nazi tactics when I see them.

The real fallout will harm average women.

That's okay though, the democrats are more than willing to sacrifice every woman in America if they can gain power.

---------------------------------------------- WHO says that he needs a 'security clearance' if the TRUMP is willing to allow him [PORTER] to work without a Security Clearance . Remember , many people in charge of security clearances MAY be leftover 'mrobama' appointees , employess or other corrupt security officials Coyote .

[

What happened in Alabama was not radical left.

Really?

Gloria Allfraud didn't come up with a forged yearbook?

The allegations raised were compelling enough to be very disturbing to many conservative voters as well.

The demagoguery was effective, but forged yearbooks are far from "compelling."

Moore was a very flawed candidate. This wasn't just the case of a bad date or poor manners - it was pretty inappropriate.

Never liked Moore, but I recognize Nazi tactics when I see them.

The real fallout will harm average women.

That's okay though, the democrats are more than willing to sacrifice every woman in America if they can gain power.

Has it been proven to be forged? Or is it just allegations.

You mean like protesting during the national anthem? Is that fireable?

If you signed a contract saying that you will stand with your hand over your heart during the anthem, it is. The NFL players all sign such a contract.

that is also an act at your job, not on your own time

NBA has that in the contracts. NFL does not.

One of many reasons I haven't watched basketball in years! A free society is becoming a distant memory! :1peleas:

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

Any act which a potential employee hides / fails to disclose. I would have a problem with dishonesty in every job.

---------------------------------------------- WHO says that he needs a 'security clearance' if the TRUMP is willing to allow him [PORTER] to work without a Security Clearance . Remember , many people in charge of security clearances MAY be leftover 'mrobama' appointees , employess or other corrupt security officials Coyote .

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

Any act which a potential employee hides / fails to disclose. I would have a problem with dishonesty in every job.

To what extent? Is a person required to disclose an abortion? Speeding tickets? Divorces?

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

Seek serious help dude! :asshole: :blahblah: :bang3: :cuckoo: :lame2:

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Heil Stalin - the new democrat motto.

Last edited:
[

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

Nyah, we still have to wait for the trial, witnesses, and other testimony; or the dead body to show up I guess! :1041:

Forum List

Back