People getting fired

You can get fired or not hired for being a criminal, even if your crimes were committed outside of work hours. This is well-known.
But allegations alone do not a criminal make.

Tilly.. police reports were made by the police who saw her neck and other injuries several years ago. The picture is a document and would stand up in court . This is why people take pictures and videos
It is not an allegation.
------------------------------------------------------ course its an allegation which hasn't been seen in a Court of Law EWings and Tilly .

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

There indeed was, a dozen years back. A 30 day TRO was issued, but oddly the case was never prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.

Back when we still had America, that mattered. People could accuse all they wanted, but back then they had to PROVE the accusation using evidence.

Now that we have GLORIOUS STALINIST STATE, no need to worry about all that - if you are accused you are guilty.

Any act which a potential employee hides / fails to disclose. I would have a problem with dishonesty in every job.

Did you have a problem with Hillary destroying evidence? Do you have a problem with upper echelon FBI types lying to the FISA judge? Why do I think you are nothing but a political hack? :1peleas:

[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trails or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Heil Stalin - the new democrat motto.

Oh stop anyone beating on their wife, or being violent for that matter needs reprimanding... So a failed comment, next!

The hypocrisy's mind-blowing! If Obama or Clinton were to even jaywalk; Congressional hearings would be taking place! These people can't even see or care how evil the intent is and just will continue following Trump over the cliff like lemmings! Mohrons! :1peleas: :dunno: :cuckoo:

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Trump supports the law as I do. Porter has not been indicted and is innocent until proven guilty and, like all the Clinton worshipers say, 'it won't affect his job.'
Take your TDS and shove it..

It does affect his job if he can't get a security clearance.
---------------------------------------------- WHO says that he needs a 'security clearance' if the TRUMP is willing to allow him [PORTER] to work without a Security Clearance . Remember , many people in charge of security clearances MAY be leftover 'mrobama' appointees , employess or other corrupt security officials Coyote .

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.
------------------------------------------------- and the DIFFERENT arrangement musta been approved by The TRUMP because Porter was working for The Trump Coyote .

Any act which a potential employee hides / fails to disclose. I would have a problem with dishonesty in every job.

Did you have a problem with Hillary destroying evidence? Do you have a problem with upper echelon FBI types lying to the FISA judge? Why do I think you are nothing but a political hack? :1peleas:

Nothing in his comment is political.. you are the one who looks like a hack.

[

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

--------------------------- good post , thanks , these lefties are all crazy as they try to rearrange the USA legal system .

The hypocrisy's mind-blowing! If Obama or Clinton were to even jaywalk; Congressional hearings would be taking place! These people can't even see or care how evil the intent is and just will continue following Trump over the cliff like lemmings! Mohrons! :1peleas: :dunno: :cuckoo:

Obama and Clinton had and have NOTHING but evil intent yet they walk free.

So who got fired for doing whatever on their own time that wasn't job related?

white house staffers from both parties,

I thought Porter resigned.

I thought so as well, that doesn't matter to righty. And I am sure to save face Bone Spur will say he fired him later on down the road.
Bill Clinton, Felonious Draft Dodger?

Bbbbbbut Clinton:5_1_12024::backpedal:

[

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trails or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Oh stop anyone beating on their wife, or being violent for that matter needs reprimanding... So a failed comment, next!

I suppose that if we burn every man accused by a women of something, we may occasionally come across one who beats their wife. I mean, it's 1915 and wife beating is common, so the odds are that someone will be stopped.

Good enough to declare anyone accused as guilty, eh Comrade? Heil Stalin!

Nothing in his comment is political.. you are the one who looks like a hack.

Answer the question moron.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Oh, I see. We must first believe the accusers, unless of course they are accusing Bill Clinton then they are all lying trailer trash. I get it

I thought you didn't want it to be about politics...lol...

Actually, Obama used the IRS to attack political enemies. Nixon was driven from office for the same act, but ISIS Barry was given a pass.

You're not real bright, are you monkey boi?

BUT hey, you sure shriek and fling a lot of shit. :thup:

[

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

--------------------------- good post , thanks , these lefties are all crazy as they try to rearrange the USA legal system .

Are you 2 supporting a man in beating up his wife and documented by the police.. He had his wife so scared that she avoided the trial.

Anyone who tries to overpower someone like that, looks like they are covering their tracks.

Is this thread a belated defense of Al Franken?

Uh Comrade, the evidence against Franken is irrefutable

iu

Try a different lie.

You can get fired or not hired for being a criminal, even if your crimes were committed outside of work hours. This is well-known.
But allegations alone do not a criminal make.

Tilly.. police reports were made by the police who saw her neck and other injuries several years ago. The picture is a document and would stand up in court . This is why people take pictures and videos
It is not an allegation.
It’s still an allegation until it’s been through the courts.

Are you 2 supporting a man in beating up his wife and documented by the police.. He had his wife so scared that she avoided the trial.

Anyone who tries to overpower someone like that, looks like they are covering their tracks.

I, for one, am supporting the law and due process. You, on the other hand, are supporting lynch-mob violence and hatred.

[

I suppose that if we burn every man accused by a women of something, we may occasionally come across one who beats their wife. I mean, it's 1915 and wife beating is common, so the odds are that someone will be stopped.

Good enough to declare anyone accused as guilty, eh Comrade? Heil Stalin!

In 1960's the cops didn't even show up for most domestic cases..this is 2018, and it is finally coming out .

Perhaps the next time a coward raises his fist, he may think of the consequences..

Forum List

Back