People getting fired

the only thing that matters is that this guy hasn't been proven GUILTY of anything . This issue is the same as a LYNCHING back in the early 1900s or whenever . Crowds of lefty dems calling for dire consequences to this Porter based on emotion and UNPROVEN Allegations . ----------------------- older Americans that know history would be aghast at you millenial know nothings .

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

If what happened reflects poorly on the employer I have no issues with it at all, regardless of who the employer is.

yes, or his/her ability to do the job. But other than that?

Honestly I will almost always side with the employer. There is no guarantee of a job and the employer is under no obligation (unless there is a signed contract) to continue the employment.

[

Are you 2 supporting a man in beating up his wife and documented by the police.. He had his wife so scared that she avoided the trial.

Anyone who tries to overpower someone like that, looks like they are covering their tracks.

Have YOU stopped beating your wife yet?

Say Comrade, how did the trial go? I mean, the wife was scared so obviously there was a conviction, right?

No? Wait, not even any charges filed?

Say, you Stalinist scum wouldn't be lying about this whole thing, would you?

I mean, you wouldn't smear someone with no evidence based on allegations the police and local DA found not credible enough to file a case, just because you're a fucking hack without a shred or hint of integrity, would you?

Well, party above all and heil Stalin, da Comrade?

Are you 2 supporting a man in beating up his wife and documented by the police.. He had his wife so scared that she avoided the trial.

Anyone who tries to overpower someone like that, looks like they are covering their tracks.

I, for one, am supporting the law and due process. You, on the other hand, are supporting lynch-mob violence and hatred.

Yeah that is the Kool Aid Trump is feeding you..There is a big movement against domestic violence right now.. Kelly should have let him go when he could not get clearance.

[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Heil Stalin - the new democrat motto.
I can’t believe people don’t get this???

In 1960's the cops didn't even show up for most domestic cases..this is 2018, and it is finally coming out .

Perhaps the next time a coward raises his fist, he may think of the consequences..

What is 'coming out?' The fact that a miniscule minority experience spousal abuse? BTW...Women abuse men also but it is typically not called abuse.

[

Previous people who have held the job. Porter's position touched every bit of paperwork that went to the President. They would have to have come up with a different arrangement to accommodate Porter.

Oh well then burning him as a witch is perfectly reasonable. He was accused after all. :thup:

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trials or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

--------------------------- good post , thanks , these lefties are all crazy as they try to rearrange the USA legal system .

--------------------------------------------- you have some ASSUMPTIONS and Speculation and GUESSING in your post number 117 EWings .

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?
[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

Nyah, we still have to wait for the trial, witnesses, and other testimony; or the dead body to show up I guess! :1041:

You don’t believe in trials for the accused?

The hypocrisy's mind-blowing! If Obama or Clinton were to even jaywalk; Congressional hearings would be taking place! These people can't even see or care how evil the intent is and just will continue following Trump over the cliff like lemmings! Mohrons! :1peleas: :dunno: :cuckoo:

Actually, Obama used the IRS to attack political enemies. Nixon was driven from office for the same act, but ISIS Barry was given a pass.

You're not real bright, are you monkey boi?

BUT hey, you sure shriek and fling a lot of shit. :thup:

Another one that should have a net thrown over him! He figures if he says it enough times, everyone will believe it! Unfortunately for him, it's just the lemmings that can eat all that $#!t! :blahblah: :bang3: :cul2: :dig: :lame2:

I, for one, am supporting the law and due process. You, on the other hand, are supporting lynch-mob violence and hatred.

Yeah that is the Kool Aid Trump is feeding you..There is a big movement against domestic violence right now.. Kelly should have let him go when he could not get clearance.

I don't need either you or Trump to tell me that 'innocent until proven guilty' is the law.

[

I can’t believe people don’t get this???
----------------------------------------- its funny as they and their kids will DESERVE what they get Tilly .

The hypocrisy's mind-blowing! If Obama or Clinton were to even jaywalk; Congressional hearings would be taking place! These people can't even see or care how evil the intent is and just will continue following Trump over the cliff like lemmings! Mohrons! :1peleas: :dunno: :cuckoo:

Actually, Obama used the IRS to attack political enemies. Nixon was driven from office for the same act, but ISIS Barry was given a pass.

Another one that should have a net thrown over him! He figures if he says it enough times, everyone will believe it! Unfortunately for him, it's just the lemmings that can eat all that $#!t! :blahblah: :bang3: :cul2: :dig: :lame2:

So now you set yourself up a judge and jury for another Forum member. Sorry, I'm not joining your lynch-mob and religion of hatred for the sake of hatred.

[

--------------------------- good post , thanks , these lefties are all crazy as they try to rearrange the USA legal system .

Why are you supporting vigilantism instead of due process?

Is this thread a belated defense of Al Franken?

Uh Comrade, the evidence against Franken is irrefutable

iu

Try a different lie.

You're ignorant. The woman in that picture said that she didn't believe Franken should lose his job over this matter.

lol, oops.

The hypocrisy's mind-blowing! If Obama or Clinton were to even jaywalk; Congressional hearings would be taking place! These people can't even see or care how evil the intent is and just will continue following Trump over the cliff like lemmings! Mohrons! :dunno: :cuckoo:

So now you set yourself up a judge and jury for another Forum member. Sorry, I'm not joining your lynch-mob and religion of hatred for the sake of hatred.

B!tch; Congress was owned by the Republicans! If they had any real proof, those idiots would have impeached him! Grow the FK up sometime and stop being a troll accepting anything and everything conservative! :1peleas: :aug08_031: :blahblah:

[

Have YOU stopped beating your wife yet?

Say Comrade, how did the trial go? I mean, the wife was scared so obviously there was a conviction, right?

No? Wait, not even any charges filed?

Say, you Stalinist scum wouldn't be lying about this whole thing, would you?

I mean, you wouldn't smear someone with no evidence based on allegations the police and local DA found not credible enough to file a case, just because you're a fucking hack without a shred or hint of integrity, would you?

Well, party above all and heil Stalin, da Comrade?

So you're going on record that all of the posters on USMB who call Bill Clinton a rapist are Stalinists?

Harsh.

[

You no doubt agree that if the police accuse a black person of something, there is no need for trails or evidence, the guilt is in the accusation - right?

Oh stop anyone beating on their wife, or being violent for that matter needs reprimanding... So a failed comment, next!

I suppose that if we burn every man accused by a women of something, we may occasionally come across one who beats their wife. I mean, it's 1915 and wife beating is common, so the odds are that someone will be stopped.

Good enough to declare anyone accused as guilty, eh Comrade? Heil Stalin!

In 1960's the cops didn't even show up for most domestic cases..this is 2018, and it is finally coming out .

Perhaps the next time a coward raises his fist, he may think of the consequences..

Which should be decided in a court of law.

So the rightwingers like the OP, who hate unions, the organizations that will fight for a worker's 'due process',

is now a champion of due process?

Forum List

Back