People of color

Fuck you for wanting to strip everybody of their race, you fucking racist. Fuck you for lying about your mother being black, and fuck you for being so annoyed by all those races that you see as inferior. Fuck you for selfishly wanting to cancel race. I hope you NEVER get your one superior race. You are a sick racist.
Race doesn't exist as far as biology and actual science is concerned. It's too bad you are too obtuse to understand that.

I can't deny you something that doesn't exist
No matter how hard you try to cancel race, you will NEVER win. There will always be blacks, American Indians, whites, pacific islanders, and Asians. We will continue to have our cultural holidays, and we won't all dissolve into one convenient race for you.

No matter how hard you try to cancel race, you will NEVER win. There will always be blacks, American Indians, whites, pacific islanders, and Asians. We will continue to have our cultural holidays, and we won't all dissolve into one convenient race for you.

Like I said you are confusing race with culture.

Race is a social construct invented as a way to marginalize entire populations of people it has absolutely no basis in biology.

Race is a social construct invented as a way to marginalize entire populations of people it has absolutely no basis in biology.
Do not try to interchange or conflate culture with Asian, black, white, American Indian, or pacific islander. Each of us has our own culture that does not need to be connected to our race, and our culture is not synonymous with race, you fucking racist. Everything you post is absolutely disgusting, arrogant, and more racist than the last.

Great question.

I guess that it depends on what definition a government wants to use.

I am guessing that most ordinary people would classify Armenian and Iranian people as "White."

But they might classify Arab (and Turkish?) people as "people of color."

I think that people from India are considered "Caucasians" but probably considered "people of color" for the sake of diversity.

And I guess that even the whitest of female Mexican singers, say, are officially "people of color."

Oh, it is so confusing!

I'm a person of color. Freckles, red and gray hair, brown eyes, big bulbous blue veins on my nose. I'm definitely a person of color.

Do not try to interchange or conflate culture with Asian, black, white, American Indian, or pacific islander. Each of us has our own culture that does not need to be connected to our race, and our culture is not synonymous with race, you fucking racist. Everything you post is absolutely disgusting, arrogant, and more racist than the last.
I'M NOT.

Once again you are equating cultures with skin color.

If you want to remain ignorant about the actual science that's your choice.

Anyone who is not purely European (including England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, as well as Russia) is a Person of Color.

Not sure about Spain (aka "Espana"). They are "white," but Hispanic. It's a puzzle.

Arabs are also white under the census, including north africans

Also count some hispanics as white

I mean an AI can quite easily pick out your "race" so i'm not sure that's true

Race doesn't really exist in sub saharan Africa relative to the rest of the world...But it pretty obviously exists

This is a map of our paternal lines. Pretty clear with this information alone that if race doesn't exist lineages certainly do. Just playing semantic games. We have obvious genetic and phenotypical differences. You can be mixed. But pre ~1500 CE these maps worked really really well as predictors. Still do in much of the world although not the Americas

World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

It is just a racist term created by cultural marxists so people can check an imaginary oppression box. E. Asians, S. Asians, W. Africans in the USA on average have higher incomes than whites.

You racist fuck, you are trying to strip entire populations of their racial identity. You are trying to take away our racial identities by merging and conflating our races and cultures into one convenient little race.

It is just a racist term created by cultural marxists so people can check an imaginary oppression box. E. Asians, S. Asians, W. Africans in the USA on average have higher incomes than whites.

Why would that mean anything when the average Asian and W african immigrant have elevated IQ's?

Bad faith argument

And the E Asians are smarter than average white Americans before you even start selecting for modern immigrants.

You would expect them to earn more given their skills

The entire concept of race has no scientific basis. In fact it was the very idea of different races that allowed the marginalizing of people.

“The science of genetics demonstrates that humans cannot be divided into biologically distinct subcategories”; and it “challenges the traditional concept of different races of humans as biologically separate and distinct. This is validated by many decades of research.” In other words, “race itself is a social construct,” with no biological basis.

Believe it or not, we are all Africans.

the average Asian and W african immigrant have elevated IQ's
Lefties don't want Asians to be recognized for this elevated IQ that you refer to. They want these Aians to be referred to as "the human race", so we don't know who these Asians are.

And the E Asians are smarter than average white Americans
You mean the human race is smarter than the human race? This is what it sounds like when we strip race away from what you are saying.

Why are you so concerned with what we call ourselves? Because people of color include more than black people while colored was a term whites made up for blacks.

In 2008, its communications director Carla Sims said "the term 'colored' is not derogatory, [the NAACP] chose the word 'colored' because it was the most positive description commonly used [in 1909, when the association was founded].

Colored - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colored
WTF??? Black wasn't GOOD enough back then bro???

Dont make me keep you "after school" to drops some knowledge about YOUR cultural heritage.. M'Kay??

:banana:

Forum List

Back