People of color

You're not that dumb that you don't know when you can use a computer. You know exactly so why post shit like that.
It is interesting that you feel threatened enough by the opening post that you feel the need to evade it. This confirms that lefties DO see the term as a political asset. Thanks.

People of color is a racist term that is used to isolate whites from everybody else.
Whites made laws and policies to isolate themselves from everybody else.

So stop whining because people of color is not a racist term.

Why is people of color considered the polite, politically correct term, when colored people is a slur? It’s the same thing.

My table of wood = my wood table
Why are you so concerned with what we call ourselves? Because people of color include more than black people while colored was a term whites made up for blacks.

Another dumb race bait thread.

Anyone who is not purely European (including England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, as well as Russia) is a Person of Color.

Not sure about Spain (aka "Espana"). They are "white," but Hispanic. It's a puzzle.
IOW almost everyone

Whites made laws and policies to isolate themselves from everybody else.

So stop whining because people of color is not a racist term.
People of color is a racist term.

I didn’t even go to college with my brother.
And I don’t know DuPage. Ever hear of Faber College?

“Knowledge is Good.”
It was from your avatar John Belushi, I went to a JC with him and his brother Jim before transferring to NIU. Yes I heard of Faber, nice war wagon and where's my horse?

I personally can't wait until everyone is an indistinct shade of tan at least then people will realize that there is only one race and that is the human race

It is interesting that you feel threatened enough by the opening post that you feel the need to evade it. This confirms that lefties DO see the term as a political asset. Thanks.

I reiterate what I said.
You're a fool.

I personally can't wait until everyone is an indistinct shade of tan at least then people will realize that there is only one race and that is the human race
The "human race" is a very racist concept that strips people of their heritage. Racists like to use "human race" as a polite way to shield races that they see as inferior from being accountable for being so inferior. I always feel disgusted when I see racists using this vile label.

I personally can't wait until everyone is an indistinct shade of tan
It is disgusting how you fantasize about all races being merged into one. This is because you don't like all these other races. You want them to just fade away into one average race that you won't have to deal with. Racist.

Skin Color? There's Brown, Yellow, Black, White and Red. There's FIVE???

But I think the term POC has taken a "wider" meaning because of "intersectionality".

Which is a major buzzword for the Woking Dead so they count your TOTAL WORTH in terms of ability to speak freely. Points are scored for COLOR, GENDER, DISABILITIES, and POLITICS.

For instance, leftist blacks "uncle tom" any "non-woke" blacks and call them Oreos or worse. They dont even GET the "skin color" points to speak.

And of course -- being white (which scientifically is ALL COLORS of light) is the only one of the FIVE above to get NEGATIVE "intersectionality" points.
"...the Woking Dead..."

:auiqs.jpg:

Lol, I'd win there but being a righty cancels all claims to victim status.
victimcard.jpg

Ahh the daily "Lets see what I can be pissed about today" thread from right wing losers.

"Populations of color" refers to non-white persons. There are several useful times that the phrase is useful so we don't have to itemize all of the volumes of hate you guys produce because, as you know, conservatives hate everyone who isn't like them.
whiiiite people.jpg

The "human race" is a very racist concept that strips people of their heritage. Racists like to use "human race" as a polite way to shield races that they see as inferior from being accountable for being so inferior. I always feel disgusted when I see racists using this vile label.
The entire concept of race has no scientific basis. In fact it was the very idea of different races that allowed the marginalizing of people.

“The science of genetics demonstrates that humans cannot be divided into biologically distinct subcategories”; and it “challenges the traditional concept of different races of humans as biologically separate and distinct. This is validated by many decades of research.” In other words, “race itself is a social construct,” with no biological basis.

It is disgusting how you fantasize about all races being merged into one. This is because you don't like all these other races. You want them to just fade away into one average race that you won't have to deal with. Racist.
No it is because I , unlike you, kn ow that race is a social construct and has absolutely no basis in genetics.

The entire concept of race has no scientific basis. In fact it was the very idea of different races that allowed the marginalizing of people.

“The science of genetics demonstrates that humans cannot be divided into biologically distinct subcategories”; and it “challenges the traditional concept of different races of humans as biologically separate and distinct. This is validated by many decades of research.” In other words, “race itself is a social construct,” with no biological basis.
You are a fucking racist. I'll just keep my race and heritage that goes with it, and you can just keep fantasizing about all those inferior races being combined into one convenient race. You won't have to put up with all those annoying black history months, black TV stations, black magazines, native American events, or those annoying Asians, right? No thanks, I'll just keep my race.

You are a fucking racist. I'll just keep my race and heritage that goes with it, and you can just keep fantasizing about all those inferior races being combined into one convenient race. You won't have to put up with all those annoying black history months, black TV stations, black magazines, native American events, or those annoying Asians, right? No thanks, I'll just keep my race.
There is no such thing as race.

The fact that you're so fucking hung up on the color of your skin makes you the racist not me.

And you like most other racists out there are confusing skin color with culture.

And FYI my mother was half Black.

There is no such thing as race.

The fact that you're so fucking hung up on the color of your skin makes you the racist not me.

And you like most other racists out there are confusing skin color with culture.

And FYI my mother was half Black.
Fuck you for wanting to strip everybody of their race, you fucking racist. Fuck you for lying about your mother being black, and fuck you for being so annoyed by all those races that you see as inferior. Fuck you for selfishly wanting to cancel race. I hope you NEVER get your one superior race. You are a sick racist.

Forum List

Back