People of color

Maybe -- you get EXTRA "intersectionality" points for every trace of genetic color you got. Or not.. Stayed tuned.

I think in a leftist meeting -- a 1/16 red, 2/16 black, 3/32nd yellow, 1/4 brown and the rest WHITE person -- MIGHT GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK.. Certainly if you're not cis male.

White is a combination of all colors. Therefore whites are the most pure people of color.
In terms of pigment, like paint, the presence of all colors = black. The absence of all colors is white.

But in terms of light, the converse is true.

In terms of race? Not sure. Except that “race” itself is a kind of bullshit concept in its own right.

Maybe -- you get EXTRA "intersectionality" points for every trace of genetic color you got. Or not.. Stayed tuned.

I think in a leftist meeting -- a 1/16 red, 2/16 black, 3/32nd yellow, 1/4 brown and the rest WHITE person -- MIGHT GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK.. Certainly if you're not cis male.
Lol, I'd win there but being a righty cancels all claims to victim status.

In terms of pigment, like paint, the presence of all colors = black. The absence of all colors is white.

In terms of race? Not sure. Except that “race” itself is a kind of bullshit concept in its own right.
The grass is always greener on the other side, right? Many of us don't really have a race, but wish we did.

You know, colored people. Negroes.

Do you think negroes are the only people who the term applies to?

Yup. There are white people, and there are colored people. That's the way I was raised, and that's how I sees it.

Yes lefties are very racist.
"We White people are not racist". No fucking white way.
"Look at the POSTS, no way we are Racists, You Fucking Racists"

Wow, just WOW. That's the way I was raised, and that's how I sees it. Jgalt.

Ahh the daily "Lets see what I can be pissed about today" thread from right wing losers.

"Populations of color" refers to non-white persons. There are several useful times that the phrase is useful so we don't have to itemize all of the volumes of hate you guys produce because, as you know, conservatives hate everyone who isn't like them.

"We White people are not racist". No fucking white way.
"Look at the POSTS, no way we are Racists, You Fucking Racists"

Wow, just WOW. That's the way I was raised, and that's how I sees it. Jgalt.

Oh wow just wow. Go suck the muzzle of a 12 gauge, ya Marxist POS.

Ahh the daily "Lets see what I can be pissed about today" thread from right wing losers.

"Populations of color" refers to non-white persons. There are several useful times that the phrase is useful so we don't have to itemize all of the volumes of hate you guys produce because, as you know, conservatives hate everyone who isn't like them.

You aren't like me, so sure. There's no law against hating someone.

In terms of race, generally, using the term "people of color" to describe people who you don't consider to be of the white race simply means that you're a fucking racist piece of shit.

It’s “people” of color not “population” of color.

Now, hurry back to continue your lecturing. I’m hanging on your every word.

Really

Forum List

Back