People using ladders that cost $5 are climbing over the border wall

Half of us knew a wall was a useless idea. Now it’s been proven.

It’s another example of one-term Trump’s useless legacy. He’ll only be remembered for being a corrupt moron.
So? Just need high voltage fencing added to the top and land mines near the base on both sides.
Guard towers should be enough to change the minds of Mexicans wanting to cross the border.

That's the one thing that has NEVER happened. Because Republicans actually love their low-cost labor.

I know. Trump has hired many, many illegals to work at his golf clubs, resorts and hotels. But, Trump wants a wall to memorialize himself at taxpayer expense.

I know. Trump has hired many, many illegals to work at his golf clubs, resorts and hotels. But, Trump wants a wall to memorialize himself at taxpayer expense.
your point? Illegals have to eat too. Once they are here-----they are here. If they can
manage to support themselves-------a bit of the problem they cause is ameliorated

It only takes a day to ship them back over the border. You theory that they can't be returned is obviously idiotic

It only takes a day to ship them back over the border. You theory that they can't be returned is obviously idiotic

I never said they couldn't be returned.. Obama deported tens of thousands. I said the wall was foolishness.. and E-Verify would stop employers from hiring them.

Another liberal who thinks it's a good idea to let people from shit hole countries come to America.

Fine employers who hire illegals thousand dollars a day per illegal and you will nip illegal immigrants in the bud.

I never said they couldn't be returned.. Obama deported tens of thousands. I said the wall was foolishness.. and E-Verify would stop employers from hiring them.
E-verify as it currently exists does not do that

Forum List

Back