🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

Joe Biden is what we need
Evangelists aren't going to vote for Joe.
Coal miners aren't going to vote for Joe.
Corporate executives aren't going to vote for Joe.
Patriotic Americans taking our country back from third world trash aren't going to vote for Joe.
I can't think of any respectable group of people that would vote for Joe.
Actually, they will

After four years of constant crisis, self made drama, repeated lying and embarrassing us in an international stage.

Biden offers an option of stable leadership

That's going to depend entirely on his VP.
Not really......Biden is the draw

As a Republican, who would you prefer as a Democratic President over Joe Biden?

Don’t give me “none”.
There is a definite chance Trump will lose, who would you prefer to Joe Biden?
Biden is a bad candidate. Cuomo would win more than likely. Biden looks old and feeble.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

so that's the point you need to dwell on? we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president. but the flubber acted like it was overwhelmingly the peoples' choice. which it was not.

no worries - yer chosen is president. we know,

yer chosen is president. we know,

Not my choice, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him.

we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president.

Then why do you keep bringing up the fact that Hillary had more votes?

It makes you, and others, sound like whining 3 year olds.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts. that's all. she lost. donny won.

ya - he's yer president. who you kidding? you cheerlead & defend him every chance you get.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts.

Bullshit.

you bring up the fact that Hillary won the popular vote every chance you get.

ya - he's yer president. who you kidding? you cheerlead & defend him every chance you get.
Cheerleading and defending him are 2 far different things.

A shame you aren't as bright as you think you are.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

so that's the point you need to dwell on? we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president. but the flubber acted like it was overwhelmingly the peoples' choice. which it was not.

we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts. that's all. she lost. donny won.

He is your President too. Sucks to be you...”Indy”....

he is THE president. he doesn't even want to be 'my' president because i am CONsidered his enemy.

oh well, i'll live despite what he would rather want.

i wonder just how much K-Y you need to buy every week just to stay his loyal psychophant?

Patriotic Americans taking our country back from third world trash aren't going to vote for Joe.
Actually, they will

After four years of constant crisis, self made drama, repeated lying and embarrassing us in an international stage.

Don’t give me “none”.
Tulsi, by far.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

he is THE president. he doesn't even want to be 'my' president because i am CONsidered his enemy.

i wonder just how much K-Y you need to buy every week just to stay his loyal psychophant?
He is your President too. If you work (stretch for you but play along) and you hate the CEO, he still your CEO. I was not a BHO fan but he was still my president.

Stop flirting with me. You’re 20 yrs older than me. Gross.

People who voted for Trump....................

voted for a Stalin-style propagandist.

COVID-19 Relief Checks Come With Letter From Trump Saying He ‘Proudly Signed’ CARES Act

"Apparently President Donald Trump’s name on the paper checks wasn’t enough.

Americans receiving the stimulus checks from the government’s COVID-19 relief package are also being sent letters signed by Trump saying that he “proudly signed” the legislation that made the payments happen, per CNN’s report and photos of the letters posted by check recipients on Twitter.

“I am pleased to notify you that as provided by the CARES Act, you are receiving an Economic Impact Payment of $1,200.00 by Direct Deposit,” Trump writes in CNN’s copy of the letter. “We hope this payment provides meaningful support to you during this period.”

The letters are apparently sent to both Americans who received the checks through direct deposit and those who received paper checks."

Regarding people “getting” checks, let’s not forget that individuals pay their share so the government can exist to serve them. The Left mentality is that an individual’s money belongs to the State and that the people serve the State. That is a dangerous mindset.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

He is your President too. If you work (stretch for you but play along) and you hate the CEO, he still your CEO. I was not a BHO fan but he was still my president.

you're not very original but i will say that i'm just not into rail lickers who ankle grab nor ankle grabbers who lick rails.

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America

Actually he's the worst president in American history.
Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.
Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertainingView attachment 329070

No, you stupid moron, I didn't say anything close to that. I just remembered why I almost never post to you. You're retarded.
Making more friends I see, Manuel.

With friends like that dimwit, who needs enemas?

For ha's, do you think he's smart? For additional ha's, did you notice he first said, "you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded"?

I was giving you the benefit of doubt, but I'm starting to think you're slow.
Jits and you are equals in book. Take that however you see fit, Pedro.

I take it as evidence of your dishonesty.
Oh no. I am 100% honest here.

Is that so?
I am always honest, Lone Leftist. Often to my detriment.

You’ve lied by omission in a discussion with me.
Example?

A short while back we were telling me about how you are in great physical shape. You told me that you had worked your weight down to 205 from 220.

A few days later, you credited the Coronavirus with causing your weight loss from 220 to 205.

One of those things is not true.
Did you talk to my wife? She said the same thing. Your weight fluctuates. Problem was the gyms were closed and I never lost 15 pounds in 12 days without working out or ever. Thanks COVID. So yes I go between 205 and 225. Usually heavier in the cold weather months.

You told me at the time that you have a home gym.
My home gym sucks compared to a real gym. Come on man, you’re grasping at straws here. I literally have a bike, pull up bar and dumbbells. What are you getting at?
The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy

Oh I'm absolutely certain that there are educated Trump supporters. But you should dig a little deeper. ;)

Also, your claim of a 90% leftist media is pretty goofy. Sinclair is the largest owner of local tv stations and their news broadcasts in the country. Fox DOMINATES cable news. And now we have Donnie's new favorite OANN. 90%? Not even close.
Come one man. 90% is likely low.

When it comes to newspapers, you're probably close to being correct. 70% if them have editorial boards that tilt left. TV? Nope.

TV commentators don't tilt Left?
Either you're insane or just an outright liar.

All real journalists “tilt left”.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

you're not very original but i will say that i'm just not into rail lickers who ankle grab nor ankle grabbers who lick rails.
Was that English? You agree then, that he is your President. I actually disagree with Trump on policy quite frequently. I do not fall for the he is a fat Hitler Satan childish argument.

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America

Actually he's the worst president in American history.
Huh

The 3am phone call came and Trump put it on hold for 2 months. When he finally got around to it, he said let the governors handle it. Then he criticized governors if they stayed shut down, or if they opened up. He's the most pitiful excuse for a leader we've ever seen.
Ohh now you want trump to be a dictator? Shut down America before one person died lol

you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded and it’s so fucking entertainingView attachment 329070

No, you stupid moron, I didn't say anything close to that. I just remembered why I almost never post to you. You're retarded.
Making more friends I see, Manuel.

With friends like that dimwit, who needs enemas?

For ha's, do you think he's smart? For additional ha's, did you notice he first said, "you Democrats are fucking mentally retarded"?

I was giving you the benefit of doubt, but I'm starting to think you're slow.
Jits and you are equals in book. Take that however you see fit, Pedro.

I take it as evidence of your dishonesty.
Oh no. I am 100% honest here.

Is that so?
I am always honest, Lone Leftist. Often to my detriment.

You’ve lied by omission in a discussion with me.
Example?

A short while back we were telling me about how you are in great physical shape. You told me that you had worked your weight down to 205 from 220.

A few days later, you credited the Coronavirus with causing your weight loss from 220 to 205.

One of those things is not true.
Did you talk to my wife? She said the same thing. Your weight fluctuates. Problem was the gyms were closed and I never lost 15 pounds in 12 days without working out or ever. Thanks COVID. So yes I go between 205 and 225. Usually heavier in the cold weather months.

You told me at the time that you have a home gym.
My home gym sucks compared to a real gym. Come on man, you’re grasping at straws here. I literally have a bike, pull up bar and dumbbells. What are you getting at?
The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy

Oh I'm absolutely certain that there are educated Trump supporters. But you should dig a little deeper. ;)

Also, your claim of a 90% leftist media is pretty goofy. Sinclair is the largest owner of local tv stations and their news broadcasts in the country. Fox DOMINATES cable news. And now we have Donnie's new favorite OANN. 90%? Not even close.
Come one man. 90% is likely low.

When it comes to newspapers, you're probably close to being correct. 70% if them have editorial boards that tilt left. TV? Nope.

TV commentators don't tilt Left?
Either you're insane or just an outright liar.

All real journalists “tilt left”.

Your opinions are not facts. All real journalists report facts and allow the reader to make their own decision/determination.

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.
Biden is a bad candidate. Cuomo would win more than likely. Biden looks old and feeble.

Biden would beat Trump’s ass. Trump is a soft coward.

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.

OK. You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

Was that English? You agree then, that he is your President. I actually disagree with Trump on policy quite frequently. I do not fall for the he is a fat Hitler Satan childish argument.

Trump has no policy chops at all. He doesn’t understand the issues well enough to develop policy. He knows only what works on stage. And you fell for it.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

yes.

no.

sure..........................

psychophants don't fall, they bend over.

Enjoy
Objective reality says you are wrong.

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.

OK. You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

It’s something we will never know for sure. But anyone can see that Trump is soft.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

yes.

no.

sure..........................

psychophants don't fall, they bend over.
Psychopaths become leaders very frequently. Learn history. You and your sexual innuendos are creepy. You’re a disgusting old lady. Again, stop hitting on me.

Enjoy
Objective reality says you are wrong.
Actually the exact opposite. You don’t see it but your friends who bash him...when they vote they vote for him.

Forum List

Back