🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who voted for Trump

Joe Biden is what we need
Evangelists aren't going to vote for Joe.
Coal miners aren't going to vote for Joe.
Corporate executives aren't going to vote for Joe.
Patriotic Americans taking our country back from third world trash aren't going to vote for Joe.
I can't think of any respectable group of people that would vote for Joe.
Actually, they will

After four years of constant crisis, self made drama, repeated lying and embarrassing us in an international stage.

Biden offers an option of stable leadership

That's going to depend entirely on his VP.
Not really......Biden is the draw

As a Republican, who would you prefer as a Democratic President over Joe Biden?

Don’t give me “none”.
There is a definite chance Trump will lose, who would you prefer to Joe Biden?
Biden is a bad candidate. Cuomo would win more than likely. Biden looks old and feeble.

Biden would beat Trump’s ass. Trump is a soft coward.
OK. You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

It’s something we will never know for sure. But anyone can see that Trump is soft.
Anyone? Nope. You don’t speak for me. You speak for yourself.

Patriotic Americans taking our country back from third world trash aren't going to vote for Joe.
Actually, they will

After four years of constant crisis, self made drama, repeated lying and embarrassing us in an international stage.

Don’t give me “none”.
Tulsi, by far.

Yea....a candidate who was no better than a blip on the radar

In a real world, Trump was going to have to face Biden, Warren or Sanders

Republicans would be better off with a President Biden than the other two. You should be glad

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

hillary got 3,000,000 more votes total.
donny only won by some 75K votes in the swing states. the EC got him the white house.

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

so that's the point you need to dwell on? we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president. but the flubber acted like it was overwhelmingly the peoples' choice. which it was not.

no worries - yer chosen is president. we know,

yer chosen is president. we know,

Not my choice, I didn't vote for him, and I won't vote for him.

we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president.

Then why do you keep bringing up the fact that Hillary had more votes?

It makes you, and others, sound like whining 3 year olds.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts. that's all. she lost. donny won.

ya - he's yer president. who you kidding? you cheerlead & defend him every chance you get.
He is your President too. Sucks to be you...”Indy”....

he is THE president. he doesn't even want to be 'my' president because i am CONsidered his enemy.

oh well, i'll live despite what he would rather want.

i wonder just how much K-Y you need to buy every week just to stay his loyal psychophant?
He is your President too. If you work (stretch for you but play along) and you hate the CEO, he still your CEO. I was not a BHO fan but he was still my president.

Stop flirting with me. You’re 20 yrs older than me. Gross.

you're not very original but i will say that i'm just not into rail lickers who ankle grab nor ankle grabbers who lick rails.
Was that English? You agree then, that he is your President. I actually disagree with Trump on policy quite frequently. I do not fall for the he is a fat Hitler Satan childish argument.

yes.

no.

sure..........................

psychophants don't fall, they bend over.
Psychopaths become leaders very frequently. Learn history. You and your sexual innuendos are creepy. You’re a disgusting old lady. Again, stop hitting on me.

follow the bouncing ball, you short bus rider.....

psychopath + sycophant = psychophant.

psychophant = y-o-u.

y-o-u = bend over for yer alpha.

yer alpha = donny.

get it?

got it?

bene.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc...
19 million Independent voters and 4 million Dems voted for Trump. Leftists everywhere are just stupid people.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

so that's the point you need to dwell on? we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president. but the flubber acted like it was overwhelmingly the peoples' choice. which it was not.

we knowwwwwwwwwwwwww donny won. we knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the duly elected president.

the ONLY reason why i brought her up was because of the way the flubber skewed facts. that's all. she lost. donny won.

ya - he's yer president. who you kidding? you cheerlead & defend him every chance you get.

he is THE president. he doesn't even want to be 'my' president because i am CONsidered his enemy.

i wonder just how much K-Y you need to buy every week just to stay his loyal psychophant?
He is your President too. If you work (stretch for you but play along) and you hate the CEO, he still your CEO. I was not a BHO fan but he was still my president.

you're not very original but i will say that i'm just not into rail lickers who ankle grab nor ankle grabbers who lick rails.
Was that English? You agree then, that he is your President. I actually disagree with Trump on policy quite frequently. I do not fall for the he is a fat Hitler Satan childish argument.

yes.

no.

Psychopaths become leaders very frequently. Learn history. You and your sexual innuendos are creepy. You’re a disgusting old lady. Again, stop hitting on me.

psychophant = y-o-u.

yer alpha = donny.

get it?

got it?

bene.
So now you mock kids with special needs? This is after you mocked Asian Americans. You’re quite the “winner”.

I criticize Trump as much as anyone but over real issues not over make believe evil persona. He lives free in your empty head.

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.
Biden is a bad candidate. Cuomo would win more than likely. Biden looks old and feeble.
Cuomo is not running and has asked not to be considered as Vice President

Biden would make the best President for Republicans. He is moderate, pragmatic and has a long record of working with Republicans.

Do you think Warren or Sanders would give you a better deal?

Facts have a liberal bias.
Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Tom Brady is the best ever

Leftist Fact

It's only your opinion that it's a leftist fact.
That went over your empty head. Not a surprise.

You thought you were being smart? That's a shame.
What’s a shame is that prancing Nancy boys like you have an equal vote to a taxpayer like myself. Such is life.

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.
Cuomo is not running and has asked not to be considered as Vice President

Biden would make the best President for Republicans. He is moderate, pragmatic and has a long record of working with Republicans.

Do you think Warren or Sanders would give you a better deal?
Biden 15 years ago sure. This Biden is not the same guy.

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

yes.

no.

psychophant = y-o-u.

yer alpha = donny.

get it?

got it?

bene.
So now you mock kids with special needs? This is after you mocked Asian Americans. You’re quite the “winner”.

I criticize Trump as much as anyone but over real issues not over make believe evil persona. He lives free in your empty head.

lol.... no you don't..............

Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Leftist Fact

Where did you get that idea?

Do you even pay attention? The guy you voted for does EXACTLY what you just accused “leftists” of doing. Have you ever seen a president who uses more baseless superlatives than this asshole?

The man has actually told you that he created the best economy in the history of the world. Is that a fact?

Damn. You disappoint.

Question. Who is the best NFL QB ever?

Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Leftist Fact

What’s a shame is that prancing Nancy boys like you have an equal vote to a taxpayer like myself. Such is life.

You projecting, queenie? Or just saying stupid stuff?

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.

It’s something we will never know for sure. But anyone can see that Trump is soft.

You think Trump is solidly built? That’s amazing.

In your opinion, is he fat?

'Nuff said?

Which decides the WH?

EC, or the Popular vote?

yes.

no.

psychophant = y-o-u.

yer alpha = donny.

get it?

got it?

bene.

lol.... no you don't..............

Except I do.

1) Budget...he should have raised the retirement age and attacked entitlements. He should have privatized organizations like the EPA and cleaned house.

2) He never addressed our inefficient healthcare system.

3) We still give money to those terrorists in the KSA.

4) He should have issued an order to reopen the economy on May 15th.

5) We were too soft in terms of border security.

Fact

Tom Brady is 43

Opinion

Leftist Fact

You projecting, queenie? Or just saying stupid stuff?
I am accurate. Go play in traffic. Adults are talking.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy

Simply because someone has a degree in law, engineering or other post graduate disciplines does not mean they are not racists, misogynists or just the run of the will greedy skinflints, whose guiding principle is, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Actually, they will

Don’t give me “none”.

You think Trump is solidly built? That’a amazing.

In your opinion, is he fat?
He is in his 70s. Don’t care if he is fat or not and I thought you meant mentally soft. If that’s the case, 90% of our country is soft.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy

Simply because someone has a degree in law, engineering or other post graduate disciplines does not mean they are not racists, misogynists or just the run of the will greedy skinflints, whose guiding principle is, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".
Agreed. Never disagreed. Hell, I am like that.

Forum List

Back