"Perhaps Only Property Owners Should Be Allowed To Vote," Said Steve Bannon

Only federal taxpayers should be allowed to vote in federal elections. The same for state taxpayers and voting rights. Those that have THEIR skin in the game. Only 50% of the population pays federal taxes, the rest get a free ride.

A major part of our problem is deficits and most of that comes from entitlements to the dead beats the left capitalizes on. Give people the option to vote themselves "free stuff" and they'll vote for it every time.

I wish that was the way it is. But it isnt.
I wouldn't want to strip voting rights from people. I just wish they never had the chance.
I used to be one of those people that said we only became a republic in the 20s, but fuck that. A lot of people are retarded. ALOT

You think people who don't own property are retarded? That's the indicator?

Let's start here:

Are you aware of how many members of the military don't own property?
Yes, because I implied every person that doesn't own property is retarded.

Yes, you did.

Could you face a person in the service and tell them they're losing their right to vote because they don't own a home, and that proves he or she is too stupid to vote?
Dear illiterate leftist,
I CLEARLY stated I wouldn't want to strip the right to vote away from anyone. I just wish losers never got the right to begin with.

I wouldn't want to strip voting rights from people. I just wish they never had the chance.
I used to be one of those people that said we only became a republic in the 20s, but fuck that. A lot of people are retarded. ALOT

Let's start here:

Yes, you did.

Could you face a person in the service and tell them they're losing their right to vote because they don't own a home, and that proves he or she is too stupid to vote?
Dear illiterate leftist,
I CLEARLY stated I wouldn't want to strip the right to vote away from anyone. I just wish losers never got the right to begin with.

Ok, so you wish that all of our Americans in the military who don't own property should never have gotten the right to vote in the first place because they're losers.

Got it.

Are you posting from the 1800's?
No, im posting from a guy that has learned a lot of people are fucking retarded and vote that way. Look at the Presidents we have had the past 3 or 4 decades. Its disgusting.
If only decent minded people that had a vested interest in the running of this country voted, we might not be enveloped by a corrupt duopoly.
What, in your opinion, makes the Presidents before the past 3 or 4 decades any better?
They weren't arming terrorists, enriching the rich, putting other countries before the US, granting amnesty to illegals.. stuff like that.

Let's start here:

Yes, you did.

Dear illiterate leftist,

Ok, so you wish that all of our Americans in the military who don't own property should never have gotten the right to vote in the first place because they're losers.

Got it.
I didn't say that either. My problem IS the losers. I am aware just because you don't own property doesn't mean you dont contribute. Victim of circumstance, if you will.
I would have been fine with different restrictions like federal taxes or something.
I just don't think every tom, dick and harry should have the right to vote. If you have no skin in the game, GFY.

Only federal taxpayers should be allowed to vote in federal elections. The same for state taxpayers and voting rights. Those that have THEIR skin in the game. Only 50% of the population pays federal taxes, the rest get a free ride.

A major part of our problem is deficits and most of that comes from entitlements to the dead beats the left capitalizes on. Give people the option to vote themselves "free stuff" and they'll vote for it every time.

There's a federal tax on everything from gasoline to phones.

Are you posting from the 1800's?
No, im posting from a guy that has learned a lot of people are fucking retarded and vote that way. Look at the Presidents we have had the past 3 or 4 decades. Its disgusting.
If only decent minded people that had a vested interest in the running of this country voted, we might not be enveloped by a corrupt duopoly.
What, in your opinion, makes the Presidents before the past 3 or 4 decades any better?
They weren't arming terrorists, enriching the rich, putting other countries before the US, granting amnesty to illegals.. stuff like that.

So ideally we should bring back a Roosevelt and let him run the country for 4 terms.

Let's start here:

Yes, you did.

Dear illiterate leftist,

Got it.
I didn't say that either. My problem IS the losers. I am aware just because you don't own property doesn't mean you dont contribute. Victim of circumstance, if you will.
I would have been fine with different restrictions like federal taxes or something.
I just don't think every tom, dick and harry should have the right to vote. If you have no skin in the game, GFY.

Yes you said that. You just didn't know it.

IOW you simply want to destroy the nation.

Yes, you did.

Dear illiterate leftist,

Got it.

Yes you said that. You just didn't know it.

IOW you simply want to destroy the nation.
LOL you are so full of shit

The only requirements to be able to vote should be the 2 already in place, being 18 and an American citizen, and having to pass a basic intelligence test to see if you can tell the difference between fake news (the kind you read) and real news (the kind smart people read).

Let's do it the Liberal way...
Only welfare recipients get to vote.
Oops! That's the POPULAR vote.

If that were the case, about knowing the difference in fake news and real news, No teabagger would get the right to vote.

The only requirements to be able to vote should be the 2 already in place, being 18 and an American citizen, and having to pass a basic intelligence test to see if you can tell the difference between fake news (the kind you read) and real news (the kind smart people read).

btw, living on property you have mortgage on doesn't make you a property owner.

THANK YOU.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Technically, I guess one could make that case. But using that logic, NO ONE but the government actually owns property. Seeing as they will ALWAYS have the first right to it..
Which it is just ridiculous to try and argue that..

That's a massive stretch there, bub. If you own your home free and clear and pay property taxes, it's your home.

If you pay a mortgage -- the bank owns your home until it's paid off.

btw, living on property you have mortgage on doesn't make you a property owner.

THANK YOU.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Technically, I guess one could make that case. But using that logic, NO ONE but the government actually owns property. Seeing as they will ALWAYS have the first right to it..
Which it is just ridiculous to try and argue that..

That's a massive stretch there, bub. If you own your home free and clear and pay property taxes, it's your home.

If you pay a mortgage -- the bank owns your home until it's paid off.
Govt - If you don't pay your taxes, they will take it.
Bank - If you don't pay your mortgage, they will take it. Why else would they take it? Because you painted it?
Both ways, you don't have first right to it.

Since you believed Hillary was going to win, you just eliminated yourself.

Forum List

Back