"Perhaps Only Property Owners Should Be Allowed To Vote," Said Steve Bannon

He's right. It's the way it used to be, and it's the way it should be.

If you live off your neighbor's paycheck, you should have no say in how his money is spent -- in other words, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

So, renters shouldn't be allowed to vote? What about a white family who rents a house because it's the only way they can live in house in northern California? Should they not be allowed to vote either -- even if they're Republicans?

You guys are literally the DUMBEST fucking people polluting this planet. Modern day conservatism is a cancer.
Too stupid to know that their hatred for democracy is self defeating. Do they actually think they will be invited to join the ruling class in a fascist state just because they own a house?

Luddly Neddite, if someone is one welfare AND they fail a high school equivalency test, it means they cannot intelligently make a decision for themselves* and need to rely on productive and or intelligent people for their well-being. How could they possibly make an intelligent decision that requires some general knowledge in regards to domestic and international policy. Therefore only productive and or intelligent American citizens should vote because they seek to help them stop the cycle of ghetto life with the crime, random pregnancies, random shootings, etc. Case closed.

*A surprising number of ghetto folks do make clever decisions in regards to welfare programs and receiving free stuff. So the criminal activity they engage is tax free cash for crack, etc.

I think the vast majority of voters are grossly misinformed on the issues or simply don't understand them well enough to make an informed opinion. There was a reason why the Founders didn't want the president elected by a popular vote. They didn't feel the average voter would have a good enough grasp things to make such an important decision and they weren't wrong.

Quick question: Do you think it was that entirely? Meaning that do you think that some of the founders were of the opinion that in the Republic governmental model, the people shouldn't have to sweat over every detail between elections...that they elected John Doe to vote for them and it's Doe's job to vote this way or that way?

In the Presidential environment, from what I can gather, the electors are the same folks who were originally elected meaning your senators and your and your neighbor's representatives.

I can believe either model; one where the framers wanted to exclude you based on their thinking we're stupid or one where the framers wanted to exclude you based on either "you already elected us--let us run things" OR "you have enough to worry about--we got this".

Just asking your opinion.

Luddly Neddite, if someone is one welfare AND they fail a high school equivalency test, it means they cannot intelligently make a decision for themselves* and need to rely on productive and or intelligent people for their well-being. How could they possibly make an intelligent decision that requires some general knowledge in regards to domestic and international policy. Therefore only productive and or intelligent American citizens should vote because they seek to help them stop the cycle of ghetto life with the crime, random pregnancies, random shootings, etc. Case closed.

*A surprising number of ghetto folks do make clever decisions in regards to welfare programs and receiving free stuff. So the criminal activity they engage is tax free cash for crack, etc.
The stereotype density of your post has reached infinity and collapsed into a singularity from which not even light can escape.

I will address what I think candycorn is trying to ask. The USA was setup as a Constitutionally Federated Republic. It is a mixture, not a democracy and not a republic! Back in the day American citizens voted for congressman in the House, that was the democracy part. The state legislatures elected federal senators for the Senate, the was the aristocrat part. And the electoral college was a council appointed by the state legislatures to vote for a President and Vice President, that was the monarch part. The mixed form of government was designed to prevent corruption, but it failed over the years obviously, until this recent election when The Donald defeated Crooked Hillary!

Any follow-up questions? Just ask!

Last edited:
Our laws effect everyone equally, therefore everyone has "skin" in the game.

Besides - ownership of property has no bearing on level of retardation.

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.
The Democrats are already dead.

You are just too stupid to understand that.

Republicans were never supposed to win the presidency ever again without going full Democrat neo-leftist. Obama was supposed to be the proof that the Reagan coalition was all that Republicans could ever have AND IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.

Trump not only won convincingly, but he broke through into previous HARDCORE LEFTIST BASTIONS that Reagan didn't even get.
Democrats are not Republicans, we will learn from this while you people build an even more retarded clone of the GWB administration and make all the same mistakes again, only worse.
Unless you learn that the cultural Marxism your party now bases itself on is the problem, you will never gain power ever again.

Not only does your party have to change dramatically, but your pathetic media has to be scrapped entirely.

Bernie wants to reach the white working class, but even he will never do that if he keeps saying stupid shit about white privilege to white people who literally have no power.
Quit telling people what they believe and quit making up your own definitions, you are doing nothing but showing your stupidity.
Says the retard who hasn't got a clue what "fascism" is, and labels everyone who disagrees with him as such.

Your stupidity is very much known on here.

Leave it to a far left drone to use a far left hack site for their "facts"..

If you believe the link is incorrect, post proof. Otherwise, have the balls to address the OP. Fact is, RWNJ Pootarians right here on this site have repeatedly said they agree.

IOW, you can serve in the military (except King Trumpery) but if you're not landed gentry, you can vote. Same if you have worked the same job your whole life or raised an American hero or any of dozens of other true an patriotic Americans.

You assholes really do think you want to live in Russia. Funny thing is, you wouldn't last 10 minutes.

Another far left drone posting debunked religious dogma and expects others to prove them wrong!

But that is the far left religion at it's best!

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.

Republicans were never supposed to win the presidency ever again without going full Democrat neo-leftist. Obama was supposed to be the proof that the Reagan coalition was all that Republicans could ever have AND IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.

Trump not only won convincingly, but he broke through into previous HARDCORE LEFTIST BASTIONS that Reagan didn't even get.
Democrats are not Republicans, we will learn from this while you people build an even more retarded clone of the GWB administration and make all the same mistakes again, only worse.
Unless you learn that the cultural Marxism your party now bases itself on is the problem, you will never gain power ever again.

Not only does your party have to change dramatically, but your pathetic media has to be scrapped entirely.

Bernie wants to reach the white working class, but even he will never do that if he keeps saying stupid shit about white privilege to white people who literally have no power.
Quit telling people what they believe and quit making up your own definitions, you are doing nothing but showing your stupidity.
Says the retard who hasn't got a clue what "fascism" is, and labels everyone who disagrees with him as such.

I learned the actual definition of that word long before you people tried to make up your own meaning for it.

As for any sort of opinion a bunch of random assholes has of me, I do not give a rat's ass, never have, never will. I only value the opinions of people who know how actually have a rational discussion. The fact that I actually get a rational discussion every so often is the only reason I stay around this collection of closet Nazis and rabid political attack dogs.

I learned the actual definition of that word long before you people tried to make up your own meaning for it.

As for any sort of opinion a bunch of random assholes has of me, I do not give a rat's ass, never have, never will. I only value the opinions of people who know how actually have a rational discussion. The fact that I actually get a rational discussion every so often is the only reason I stay around this collection of closet Nazis and rabid political attack dogs.

Well if they used slave owners, the far left would be the only ones allowed to vote!

Political slavery, is still slavery!

There are exactly ZERO Nazis on this forum. You don't even make up definitions, you just throw out labels that you have been told to use by the media and various icons.

At most you have a couple wannabe Neo Nazis who vote for a party that is not at all compatible with Nazism and they align with that party more than they do with Hitler.

I will address what I think candycorn is trying to ask. The USA was setup as a Constitutionally Federated Republic. It is a mixture, not a democracy and not a republic! Back in the day American citizens voted for congressman in the House, that was the democracy part. The state legislatures elected federal senators for the Senate, the was the aristocrat part. And the electoral college was a council appointed by the state legislatures to vote for a President and Vice President, that was the monarch part. The mixed form of government was designed to prevent corruption, but it failed over the years obviously, until this recent election when The Donald defeated Crooked Hillary!

Any follow-up questions? Just ask!

Yes. What are your thoughts on the face that if Bannon had his way, you wouldn't have been allowed to vote since you still live in your parents basement?

There are exactly ZERO Nazis on this forum. You don't even make up definitions, you just throw out labels that you have been told to use by the media and various icons.

At most you have a couple wannabe Neo Nazis who vote for a party that is not at all compatible with Nazism and they align with that party more than they do with Hitler.

Uh, you're here Mr. "Proud To Be White"....lol :laugh2:

The closet nazis do not need you to defend them as the majority of their opinions are indefensible. It's why they are here spewing their hateful opinions anonymously. With very few exceptions most of the "conservative" opinions expressed here are way past what is considered socially acceptable. When Hitler formed a government capable of the atrocities they committed it was because he first created a political environment that attracted the sadists and sociopaths and gave them an outlet for their anti-social tendencies. We are looking at the same thing now, the very worst kind of people are finding a political environment that does not shun them. You have joined that club and so have opened yourself to guilt by association. Don't like it? Find a better class of people to associate with.

Yep, all the folks on the right are nazi's, like half the fucking country! You should escape while you still can...

Yep, all the folks on the right are nazi's, like half the fucking country! You should escape while you still can...
Not all of them, most are just ill-informed propaganda victims like the vast majority of people who became known as "Good Germans".

I'm 50% German, maybe you should stop talking to me...
Or maybe you should seriously ask yourself, for once, why things went as far as they did. Americans used to know, shame that many have apparently forgot. The same impulse that made America reject McCarthyism is absent now, hopefully millions do not have to die this time for us to remember why we found Trump's kind of rhetoric distasteful for so long.

Last edited:

The closet nazis do not need you to defend them as the majority of their opinions are indefensible. It's why they are here spewing their hateful opinions anonymously. With very few exceptions most of the "conservative" opinions expressed here are way past what is considered socially acceptable. When Hitler formed a government capable of the atrocities they committed it was because he first created a political environment that attracted the sadists and sociopaths and gave them an outlet for their anti-social tendencies. We are looking at the same thing now, the very worst kind of people are finding a political environment that does not shun them. You have joined that club and so have opened yourself to guilt by association. Don't like it? Find a better class of people to associate with.
You live in fear that the right will treat you as badly as you would have a Democrat administration treat them if you had any influence over it. You fear karma for the cultural Marxist bullshit you routinely endorse on here.

If Hitler would have left Jews alone and just fucked over Slavics(like the Soviets did), you idiots would have LOVED him.

Forum List

Back