"Perhaps Only Property Owners Should Be Allowed To Vote," Said Steve Bannon

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.
The Democrats are already dead.

You are just too stupid to understand that.

Republicans were never supposed to win the presidency ever again without going full Democrat neo-leftist. Obama was supposed to be the proof that the Reagan coalition was all that Republicans could ever have AND IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.

Trump not only won convincingly, but he broke through into previous HARDCORE LEFTIST BASTIONS that Reagan didn't even get.
Democrats are not Republicans, we will learn from this while you people build an even more retarded clone of the GWB administration and make all the same mistakes again, only worse.

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.

Republicans were never supposed to win the presidency ever again without going full Democrat neo-leftist. Obama was supposed to be the proof that the Reagan coalition was all that Republicans could ever have AND IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.

Trump not only won convincingly, but he broke through into previous HARDCORE LEFTIST BASTIONS that Reagan didn't even get.
Democrats are not Republicans, we will learn from this while you people build an even more retarded clone of the GWB administration and make all the same mistakes again, only worse.
Please state a logical explanation for your position to the OP. I would LOVE to hear it

Awesome.

I think voting should be based on your net worth. You get a vote for every dollar in net worth.

I'm going to email Trump and tell him about this idea to Make America Great Again.

Please state a logical explanation for your position to the OP. I would LOVE to hear it
Please pose an intelligible question and I might answer it.

Awesome.

I think voting should be based on your net worth. You get a vote for every dollar in net worth.

I'm going to email Trump and tell him about this idea to Make America Great Again.
Bullshit

He's right. It's the way it used to be, and it's the way it should be.

If you live off your neighbor's paycheck, you should have no say in how his money is spent -- in other words, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
So many Nazis, so little time to call you all fools.

How is that "foolish," douche bag?

Unless you learn that the cultural Marxism your party now bases itself on is the problem, you will never gain power ever again.

Not only does your party have to change dramatically, but your pathetic media has to be scrapped entirely.

Bernie wants to reach the white working class, but even he will never do that if he keeps saying stupid shit about white privilege to white people who literally have no power.

Shhhhh! They like to think they're still a competing Party.

Unless you learn that the cultural Marxism your party now bases itself on is the problem, you will never gain power ever again.

Not only does your party have to change dramatically, but your pathetic media has to be scrapped entirely.

Bernie wants to reach the white working class, but even he will never do that if he keeps saying stupid shit about white privilege to white people who literally have no power.
Quit telling people what they believe and quit making up your own definitions, you are doing nothing but showing your stupidity.

Where did Bannon say that? I waded through Scott Shane's lurching craziness of an editorial and all I could find is that Bannon was a U.S. Navy officer (offensive to the left) and he said good things about Sara Psalin (also offensive to the left).

Did the word "logical" scare you off?

I see no signs that Democrats have learned anything. Nominating Keith Ellison to be the head of the DNC is proof that you are descending further down the toilet bowl of leftwing idiocy.

He's right. It's the way it used to be, and it's the way it should be.

If you live off your neighbor's paycheck, you should have no say in how his money is spent -- in other words, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

So, renters shouldn't be allowed to vote? What about a white family who rents a house because it's the only way they can live in house in northern California? Should they not be allowed to vote either -- even if they're Republicans?

You guys are literally the DUMBEST fucking people polluting this planet. Modern day conservatism is a cancer.

Where did Bannon say that? I waded through Scott Shane's lurching craziness of an editorial and all I could find is that Bannon was a U.S. Navy officer (offensive to the left) and he said good things about Sara Psalin (also offensive to the left).

If you're too stupid to figure out how to search words on a web page -- then don't bother posting at all.

In a radio interview last year with Mr. Trump, Mr. Bannon complained, inaccurately, that “two-thirds or three-quarters of the C.E.O.s in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia.” He has sometimes portrayed a grave threat to civilization not just from violent jihadists but from “Islam.” He once suggested to a colleague that perhaps only property owners should be allowed to vote. In an email to a Breitbart colleague in 2014, he dismissed Republican congressional leaders with an epithet and added, “Let the grass roots turn on the hate.”

Did the word "logical" scare you off?
I haven't gone anywhere, you just don't know how to property phrase a question. Go back and read it again and be more specific about whatever you are asking.

Forum List

Back