"Perhaps Only Property Owners Should Be Allowed To Vote," Said Steve Bannon

Yeah, you're an alt-right degenerate. They think exactly the same as you.
No, they love them some Constitutional nonsense. I say do away with the fucking thing, it certainly hasn't stopped commie shitburgers like you from abusing and subverting it.

Another fascist practice just put out there as if it was a reasonable idea.

Well since the President is elected by EC and not by the people.

How about only states that have a net contribution to the federal government be allowed to vote in the EC....

Would our right wing friends like that...

They have been telling how the EC is so great for weeks...
There is very little actually keeping big private companies in blue states, moron.

Wrong.

And its the blue states that support you lazy bums. Its the Dems who support the Rs.
It's the private companies in the blue states(by happenstance and geography)that generate the wealth that blue states claim. Blue states do nothing to deserve any of that wealth.

What the hell is California doing to have such a monopoly on the tech industry? Nothing.

Neo leftism is directly hostile to businesses.
California has a tech industry because it has consistently invested in technology education and infrastructure instead of focusing on killing science like your states do.

Yep, back to the good days of 1790 in which only white male property owners over 21 who were members of the predominate religion within the colony were allowed to vote. Thus only about 10% of population had any say in how they were governed.
You think you have a say by voting? You're the despot's best friend.

There isn't a conservative on this planet who knows -- or gives a shit about the constitution.
I certainly don't. It gives the government far too much power.

But I'm not a conservative, either.
Another fascist practice just put out there as if it was a reasonable idea.

Well since the President is elected by EC and not by the people.

How about only states that have a net contribution to the federal government be allowed to vote in the EC....

Would our right wing friends like that...

They have been telling how the EC is so great for weeks...
There is very little actually keeping big private companies in blue states, moron.

Wrong.

And its the blue states that support you lazy bums. Its the Dems who support the Rs.
It's the private companies in the blue states(by happenstance and geography)that generate the wealth that blue states claim. Blue states do nothing to deserve any of that wealth.

What the hell is California doing to have such a monopoly on the tech industry? Nothing.

Neo leftism is directly hostile to businesses.

If you actually believe that, you should be thrilled with the ultimate insiders the Cheeto in Chief is putting into power because every one of them believes you should pay more taxes while trumpery and his 1% cronies should pay almost none.

Let's hear it for the trickle down lies the brainless RWNJs still don't understand.

Wow that's news, just what is the mechanism whereby small landowners are forced to move off their land and go to the city? Usually people do that because the rural economy has always sucked balls and the real money is in the city. Been that way since cities were invented.

I've long said that this thing that makes a Communist is abject stupidity, the inability to reason and grasp that which is in front of them.

Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics
http://www.naiop.org/en/Magazine/20...t-Strategies-for-More-Sustainable-Growth.aspx
The Future of Social Housing: Urban Low-Rise, High-Density Developments - Architizer
Urban form and climate change: Balancing adaptation and mitigation in the U.S. and Australia

I think the vast majority of voters are grossly misinformed on the issues or simply don't understand them well enough to make an informed opinion. There was a reason why the Founders didn't want the president elected by a popular vote. They didn't feel the average voter would have a good enough grasp things to make such an important decision and they weren't wrong.

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.

Yep, back to the good days of 1790 in which only white male property owners over 21 who were members of the predominate religion within the colony were allowed to vote. Thus only about 10% of population had any say in how they were governed.
You think you have a say by voting? You're the despot's best friend.
Yes, but of course there maybe no one listening.

If you actually believe that, you should be thrilled with the ultimate insiders the Cheeto in Chief is putting into power because every one of them believes you should pay more taxes while trumpery and his 1% cronies should pay almost none.

Let's hear it for the trickle down lies the brainless RWNJs still don't understand.
No better or worse than had the alleged alternative won.

If guys who feel 1/10th as strongly as I do about reducing the size and scope of government ever came to power, Marxist freak knuckle draggers like you would have one big collective anyerism.

Wow that's news, just what is the mechanism whereby small landowners are forced to move off their land and go to the city? Usually people do that because the rural economy has always sucked balls and the real money is in the city. Been that way since cities were invented.

I've long said that this thing that makes a Communist is abject stupidity, the inability to reason and grasp that which is in front of them.

Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics
High-Density Development Strategies for More Sustainable Growth | NAIOP
The Future of Social Housing: Urban Low-Rise, High-Density Developments - Architizer
Urban form and climate change: Balancing adaptation and mitigation in the U.S. and Australia
Liberals are solely responsible for all socio-economic trends of the last hundred years?!?! All westernized countries have went from agrarian to industrial to service economies. That means people go to the city where the real money is. You say liberals are responsible for raising this country up from a nation of ignorant, starving subsistence farmers to educated wage earners? I'll buy that.

I wish that was the way it is. But it isnt.
I wouldn't want to strip voting rights from people. I just wish they never had the chance.
I used to be one of those people that said we only became a republic in the 20s, but fuck that. A lot of people are retarded. ALOT

Are you posting from the 1800's?
No, im posting from a guy that has learned a lot of people are fucking retarded and vote that way. Look at the Presidents we have had the past 3 or 4 decades. Its disgusting.
If only decent minded people that had a vested interest in the running of this country voted, we might not be enveloped by a corrupt duopoly.

You're not a real student of history, are you?

Liberals are solely responsible for all socio-economic trends of the last hundred years?!?!

You are not a liberal, you are a Bolshevik. You are "anti-liberal," seeking a central authoritarian state which owns all and dispenses as pleases whichever faction of looters is in control.

I am a liberal.

All westernized countries have went from agrarian to industrial to service economies.

An unsustainable model,

That means people go to the city where the real money is. You say liberals are responsible for raising this country up from a nation of ignorant, starving subsistence farmers to educated wage earners? I'll buy that.

I'm saying that leftists seek to drive the country to a dependent and miserable population of serfs who exist at the pleasure of a tiny elite who can and will dispose of them as easily.

The most recognizable feature of a liberal is the promotion of Laissez Faire Capitalism, which indeed is the motive power that transformed our world.

The motive power of you of the left is the lust to reestablish the feudal structures of old, concentrating all wealth in the hands of the state (the crown) where an impoverished masses serve the elite.

I am a liberal, you are a leftist. I am an advocate of the ideal of Mason, you are an advocate of the ideals of Stalin or Pol Pot.

There is no logical argument to support that people that only take from the system Should have a say in polices. Just emotional drivel.

What in Yahweh's name are you babbling about? Only around 36% of people under the age of 35 are even home owners. Black Americans are 56.9% less likely to own a home. Hispanics are 50.9% less likely to own a home.

If you make it so only property owners can vote -- you are engaging in massive country wide voter suppression. You're ensuring that the overwhelming majority of voters are older white people. Idiot.

No wonder the white nationalist Steve Bannon supports this crap.
I told your illiterate ass I didn't want to strip away voting rights. I said I wish they never happened in the first place.
Btw, if they didn't have the right to vote, how is it suppression? Idiot

Are you brain damaged? Or just retarded?
Do I need to say it again in dumbfuckery?

EVERY AMERICAN has a vested interest in who becomes president, you mind numbingly stupid degenerate.

I guess if voting for more free shit is a vested interest than yeah I guess so.

Able-bodied and been on welfare more than 12 months? No soup for you. No vote, either.

If you don't have a stake in the game you shouldn't be able to trump someone that has....perfectly reasonable but we will never see it.

Liberals are solely responsible for all socio-economic trends of the last hundred years?!?!

You are not a liberal, you are a Bolshevik. You are "anti-liberal," seeking a central authoritarian state which owns all and dispenses as pleases whichever faction of looters is in control.

I am a liberal.

All westernized countries have went from agrarian to industrial to service economies.

An unsustainable model,

That means people go to the city where the real money is. You say liberals are responsible for raising this country up from a nation of ignorant, starving subsistence farmers to educated wage earners? I'll buy that.

I'm saying that leftists seek to drive the country to a dependent and miserable population of serfs who exist at the pleasure of a tiny elite who can and will dispose of them as easily.

The most recognizable feature of a liberal is the promotion of Laissez Faire Capitalism, which indeed is the motive power that transformed our world.

The motive power of you of the left is the lust to reestablish the feudal structures of old, concentrating all wealth in the hands of the state (the crown) where an impoverished masses serve the elite.

I am a liberal, you are a leftist. I am an advocate of the ideal of Mason, you are an advocate of the ideals of Stalin or Pol Pot.
All you really are is a flaming looney. I also love it when flaming loonies try to tell me what I actually believe. Grow the hell up and quit throwing around accepted terms you made up your own looney definitions for.

Boy, I hope you conservative scum enjoy having Steve Bannon in the whitehouse. He may single handedly kill the GOP for good when it's all said and done.
The Democrats are already dead.

You are just too stupid to understand that.

Republicans were never supposed to win the presidency ever again without going full Democrat neo-leftist. Obama was supposed to be the proof that the Reagan coalition was all that Republicans could ever have AND IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH.

Trump not only won convincingly, but he broke through into previous HARDCORE LEFTIST BASTIONS that Reagan didn't even get.

Forum List

Back