🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERMANENT WAR: Trump Invades Syria...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Well, there it is. Most Americans opposed war with Syria. All the polls indicated it. Yet the Military Industrial Complex got its war eventually. I'm sorry to see Trump go this route. He had a chance to do things differently. But he went along with the Warmongers instead.

Will this endless war agenda ever end?

Although the Syrian army, with its ally Russia, has made significant gains against ISIS over the past week or so, the Washington Post is reporting tonight that President Trump has for the first time sent regular US military personnel into that country in combat positions. This is an unprecedented escalation of US involvement in the Syrian war and it comes without Congressional authorization, without UN authorization, and without the authorization of the government of Syria. In short it is three ways illegal.

According to the Post, US Marines have departed their ships in the Mediterranean and have established an outpost on Syrian soil from where they will fire artillery toward the ISIS "headquarters" of Raqqa. The Post continues:

The Marines on the ground include part of an artillery battery that can fire powerful 155-millimeter shells from M777 Howitzers, two officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the deployment. The expeditionary unit’s ground force, Battalion Landing Team 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, will man the guns and deliver fire support for U.S.-backed local forces who are preparing an assault on the city. Additional infantrymen from the unit are likely to provide security.

On March 5th, RT ran footage of a US military convoy entering Syria near Manbij. The US mainstream media initially blacked out the story,...

More:
Trump Invades Syria

Last edited:
Hmmm.....If this is true then its no surprise. Assad is winning in Syria and the Rothschilds and the military industrial complex can't have that happen.

Why the US, UK, EU & Israel hate Syria

Now President Trump may be sending troops in to defeat ISIS but I don't think he has control of the military industrial complex and people who have their own goals in mind. I really hope this is NOT true and if it is I hope Russia and Iran step in to help Syria. President Trump may need to ally with Russia and Iran to stop the destruction of Assad.

Hmmm.....If this is true then its no surprise. Assad is winning in Syria and the Rothschilds and the military industrial complex can't have that happen.

Why the US, UK, EU & Israel hate Syria

Now President Trump may be sending troops in to defeat ISIS but I don't think he has control of the military industrial complex and people who have their own goals in mind. I really hope this is NOT true and if it is I hope Russia and Iran step in to help Syria. President Trump may need to ally with Russia and Iran to stop the destruction of Assad.

Looks like the Western Globalist Elites are panicking. They wanna hurry up and get in there to grab their piece of the pie. Looks like they're attempting to divide Syria. They're staking their claim to half the country. Russia will have one half, the US/West will have the other half. There's no valid, or even legal justification for this invasion. But it's happening regardless. The MIC always get its wars.

Last edited:
1-us-troops-in-syria.jpeg

America to the rescue... Or not.

If Trump doesn't feed the ruling class and it's military industrial intelligence complex, he could end up dead like JFK.

well... he did campaign on defeating ISIS. So, in reality, he is trying to do what he said he would. But I get what you are saying!

I stopped reading and disregarded any illusion of objectivity in the op when I read the term "military industrial complex". The author is a dimwit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If Trump doesn't feed the ruling class and it's military industrial intelligence complex, he could end up dead like JFK.

Yeah, it's incredibly dangerous defying the Military Industrial Complex. This particular invasion is illegal. But it's being done anyway. The Western Globalist Elites are in a rush to stake their claim to half of Syria.

They're using the 'ISIS Boogeyman' meme to accomplish that. But hey, most Americans apparently don't care. Another day, another war. Americans have been conditioned on Permanent War.

Yeah, it's incredibly dangerous defying the Military Industrial Complex. This particular invasion is illegal. But it's being done anyway. The Western Globalist Elites are in a rush to stake their claim to half of Syria.

They're using the 'ISIS Boogeyman' meme to accomplish that. But hey, most Americans apparently don't care. Another day, another war. Americans have been conditioned on Permanent War.
Seems so, though now that an R is in office, I suspect an antiwar movement is in the works.

Seems so, though now that an R is in office, I suspect an antiwar movement is in the works.

I don't know, Progressives and Neocons both fully support endless intervention & war. The 'Anti-War Left' is a fraud. They aren't 'Anti-War, they're only 'Anti-Republican.' I stopped buying their B.S. a long time ago.

Forum List

Back