Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal.

I doubt it's even true. How long could the book be? A paragraph? Her four marriages would make a longer story than her denying marriage licenses.
I wouldn't be surprised if things in her past are written about. After all, what happens in a person's past is how they get to where ever it is that they are now.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I hope the first few chapters read like a Harlequin Romance novel. lol
Yes well you won't know because you won't read it. You'll just pretend to know what's in it...like you pretended to know what a court administrator does, and like Lakota pretends she reads.

Of course I am not going to read it. I wouldn't even check that shit out of the library. Buy her book. In fact, buy a dozen or so and use them as stocking stuffers. Why should I care if you piss away your money?

Last edited:
I doubt it's even true. How long could the book be? A paragraph? Her four marriages would make a longer story than her denying marriage licenses.
I wouldn't be surprised if things in her past are written about. After all, what happens in a person's past is how they get to where ever it is that they are now.

Holly

Yes well you won't know because you won't read it. You'll just pretend to know what's in it...like you pretended to know what a court administrator does, and like Lakota pretends she reads.

Of course I am not going to read it. I wouldn't even check that shit out of the library. Buy her book. In fact, buy a dozen or so and use them as stocking stuffers. Why should I care if you piss away your money?
Spoken like a true illiterate.

Holly

I like how you seem to think that when a person doesn't like a particular book, they are called illiterate. :lol: RW thinking skills.

Holly

Poor Polly pissy pants.

I suspect the whole problem started when Kim Davis realized homosexual was a big word.

>

Hook...

............Line...

......................Sinker

..............................:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

Disclaimer - National Report

>>>>

"Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal."

Davis wasn't 'persecuted,' the notion is a ridiculous lie from the right.

As for her book deal, that's what this was really about, not 'religious liberty.'

>

Hook...

............Line...

Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

>>>>

I was on a roll. Don't ruin this for me.

I take it Kim Davis' book won't be a big seller in the LGBT community.

I'm sure the book will do well with the 'perpetually persecuted' and the 'woe is me' crowd. I wish Davis all the best of luck in her new literary endeavor. Give it a couples years and it is sure to be a Penguin Classic.

Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: 'I'm a Survivor' to be Released in Time for Christmas
Kim Davis Signs 7 Figure Book Deal
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: ‘I’m a Survivor’ to be Released in Time for Christmas
Not sure if true but if it is I am certainly putting it on my to read list. Can't wait to get some behind the scenes info! Good for her as well. Persecuted for her faith,dragged through the mud,thrown in jail like so many martyrs for their causes before her she deserves this.

She is not the survivor, she is the persecutor of the rights of other citizens in the US. She never had to go to jail, she made the choice to refuse to do her job. She not only has couples suing her but she is being sued by Survivor for the use of their music and American Civil Liberties Union suing her.

If she makes a book deal, she is unlikely to see a penny of it.

Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: 'I'm a Survivor' to be Released in Time for Christmas
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: ‘I’m a Survivor’ to be Released in Time for Christmas
Not sure if true but if it is I am certainly putting it on my to read list. Can't wait to get some behind the scenes info! Good for her as well. Persecuted for her faith,dragged through the mud,thrown in jail like so many martyrs for their causes before her she deserves this.

Folks, I called this way back when.....so give me creds, please......I knew this chic, this mop, this racist shit for brains troll, was banking on a book deal and so we have it. Only in america folks can you break the law, lie, cheat and still and Fox news and the bible people will embrace the hell out of you and give you wealth. Only in America....God what a great country!!

"Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal."

Davis wasn't 'persecuted,' the notion is a ridiculous lie from the right.

As for her book deal, that's what this was really about, not 'religious liberty.'
Yes she was. Next.
>

Hook...

............Line...

Disclaimer

>>>>
Which is why I said in OP I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE. Obviously not...at least not yet..maybe sometime next year.Gotta have an ending to this entire thing.
I was on a roll. Don't ruin this for me.
You are a gullible fool.

Folks, I called this way back when.....so give me creds, please......I knew this chic, this mop, this racist shit for brains troll, was banking on a book deal and so we have it. Only in america folks can you break the law, lie, cheat and still and Fox news and the bible people will embrace the hell out of you and give you wealth. Only in America....God what a great country!!
Of course the anti white troll pipes up.

And all thee trailer dwelling cross grovelers will spend they money one it!!! A sucker is born again every minute!!

I take it Kim Davis' book won't be a big seller in the LGBT community.

I'm sure the book will do well with the 'perpetually persecuted' and the 'woe is me' crowd. I wish Davis all the best of luck in her new literary endeavor. Give it a couples years and it is sure to be a Penguin Classic.
And found in the 25 cent book pile at walmart

Not happening goober
Kim Davis’ Book Deal? It’s Not Happening

Forum List

Back