Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal.

She is a hateful person. She is using her religion as an excuse to hide behind because she hates gay people and because SHE personally does not think they should be married. She is entitled to think that, but gay people are tax paying American citizens, and their tax dollars are also paying this woman's salary. She should act like an adult and resign if she can't handle doing her job. Her psychosis is NOT everyone else's problem.

She's just another church lady. Lol. Just watch Dana Carvey's church lady on SNL. Same idea. :lol:
That comment says more about your disregard for Christians than it says about Kim Davis.

You and your ilk are the reason that fag marriage is losing support, dear, so keep it up!

:D

Well, it's true. You guys have a LOT more in common with the Westboro Baptists freaks than I think you realize. :D You spread hate and misunderstanding. Don't even claim that you spread love and forgiving messages. Some of the MOST hateful people I've ever met have been "Christians." Lol.
So anything that the Westboro wack jobs believe is enough to make someone a similarly hateful group in your view?

Good, I hope you post a lot on this topic.

I can't stand seeing this woman all over the news. They should impeach her silly arse and be done with her! She is not worth all of this hoopla.
Well you write the governor of Kentucky and tell him you want him to call a special session of the legislature. He has already been asked to more than once by the heads of both parties in Ky. He refuses.

And who didn't see that coming from space? lol. Girlfriend wants to use this silliness to get rich and it may work. It will likely be required reading for all incoming freshman at Liberty University, home of the mighty Flames. :lol:
Doubtful on the required reading. She mine as well get rich...being persecuted for her faith and more than likely will be run out of office so this will help her make ends meet.

Let her supporters shower her with money. They can spend it any way they wish. Besides, a fool and their money are soon parted.
I love books and this would be a book I would be interested in so.
why? with all the books out there why would anyone want to read the rantings of a woman that has one claim to fame - breaking her oath of office? what insight could possibly be gained?
I enjoy books on controversial subjects and people,She never broke her oath of office since there is NO LAW saying fags can get married. There WAS a law saying they couldn't and it was tossed out and the Ky legislature has YET to pass a new law saying they can so.

She's just another church lady. Lol. Just watch Dana Carvey's church lady on SNL. Same idea. :lol:
That comment says more about your disregard for Christians than it says about Kim Davis.

You and your ilk are the reason that fag marriage is losing support, dear, so keep it up!

Well, it's true. You guys have a LOT more in common with the Westboro Baptists freaks than I think you realize. :D You spread hate and misunderstanding. Don't even claim that you spread love and forgiving messages. Some of the MOST hateful people I've ever met have been "Christians." Lol.
So anything that the Westboro wack jobs believe is enough to make someone a similarly hateful group in your view?

I think that some of you "so-called" Christians are very much like the Westboro Baptists, yes.

She is a hateful person. She is using her religion as an excuse to hide behind because she hates gay people and because SHE personally does not think they should be married. .

Yeah and the heathen said the same thing about MLK, Gandhi and Jesus Christ.

why? with all the books out there why would anyone want to read the rantings of a woman that has one claim to fame - breaking her oath of office? what insight could possibly be gained?

If breaking one's oath of office made people famous then Obama would be a legend in his own time.

No people are interested in the story from Kim's perspective because the fascist corporate owned media is not sharing her side of the story at all.

So a whole lot people will buy her book to read why she did what she did and fill in the gaps.
Her oath of office does not include committing sacrilege at the state's behest.

All save one or two people I've seen commenting on this topic know absolutely NOTHING about what it is a Court Administrator is, or does. They look as stupid blabbing about this as they did laughing at Sarah Palin for saying (correctly) that she had to deal with Russia when she was governor of Alaska, because they were close neighbors and shared waters and other things. The same people who claim superiority to this Court Administrator, and blab about her duties and her job, are the same morons who laughed at the idea of Russia and Alaska having dealings....because they didn't know that Alaska and Russia were close to each other. Fucking idiots.

I think that some of you "so-called" Christians are very much like the Westboro Baptists, yes.

Well, we both accept mathematics as a valid subject, pay our taxes, oppose evil things in life like butt fuckers getting legitimacy, etc.

But I don't hate fags, nor does Kim . I do hate the leaders of the fag Mafia who are killing off fags in every way they can manage.

Well, we both accept mathematics as a valid subject, pay our taxes, oppose evil things in life like butt fuckers getting legitimacy, etc.

But I don't hate fags, nor does Kim . I do hate the leaders of the fag Mafia who are killing off fags in every way they can manage.

Fag mafia? You see what I mean about psychosis? :D

She is a hateful person. She is using her religion as an excuse to hide behind because she hates gay people and because SHE personally does not think they should be married. .

The "heathen?" Lol.

Yeah, people like you who have nor respect for an individuals conscience and would state any lie you think that will serve your cause and encourage the most self-destructive behavior imaginable because it advances your political interests. Totally heathen.

The "heathen?" Lol.

Yeah, people like you who have nor respect for an individuals conscience and would state any lie you think that will serve your cause and encourage the most self-destructive behavior imaginable because it advances your political interests. Totally heathen.

If it goes against her conscience, then she should resign. It has to do with keeping your religious beliefs separate from state functions and laws, etc.

Yes, a Fag Mafia that demonstrates its power every time someone says or does something they don't like. They will try their best to destroy that person life, caree3r, family and freedom. And they are networked together and highly coordinated to make these attacks.

Yes, a FAGOT MAFIA.

I mean, I am QUITE sure many of you would be the first here whining if it were a Muslim practicing his or her religious views in their position as a country clerk. Lol. It is beyond ridiculous that anyone would even argue from that position to begin with.

I mean, I am QUITE sure many of you would be the first here whining if it were a Muslim practicing his or her religious views in their position as a country clerk. Lol. It is beyond ridiculous that anyone would even argue from that position to begin with.
Some hate Muslims and would do that. I don't nor do the majority of Christians.

But Romans chapter 1 settles the matter for real Christians that follow the Bible.

I enjoy books on controversial subjects and people,She never broke her oath of office since there is NO LAW saying fags can get married. There WAS a law saying they couldn't and it was tossed out and the Ky legislature has YET to pass a new law saying they can so.

If she ever writes a book. I hope it is fast b/c if she doesn't get herself in front of camera soon she risks becoming old hat.

If Davis wishes to peruse that foolish/failed legal argument then she is at liberty to do so. The courts have rejected it time and time again. You can deny reality until the cows come home but the rest of us do not have to indulge your imagination.

Yes, a Fag Mafia that demonstrates its power every time someone says or does something they don't like. They will try their best to destroy that person life, caree3r, family and freedom. And they are networked together and highly coordinated to make these attacks.

Yes, a FAGOT MAFIA.

OMG! Have YOU been targeted by this Faggot mafia? Scary stuff. :D Those fags are extremely intimidating. Do they show tune you to death?

Some hate Muslims and would do that. I don't nor do the majority of Christians.

But Romans chapter 1 settles the matter for real Christians that follow the Bible.

Your bible is fine, just not in our governmental matters. :)

If she ever writes a book. I hope it is fast b/c if she doesn't get herself in front of camera soon she risks becoming old hat.

If Davis wishes to peruse that foolish/failed legal argument then she is at liberty to do so. The courts have rejected it time and time again. You can deny reality until the cows come home but the rest of us do not have to indulge your imagination.

What a fucking lame arse book that would be! :lol:

Forum List

Back