Persecuted clerk of court signs books deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if things in her past are written about. After all, what happens in a person's past is how they get to where ever it is that they are now.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I hope the first few chapters read like a Harlequin Romance novel. lol
Yes well you won't know because you won't read it. You'll just pretend to know what's in it...like you pretended to know what a court administrator does, and like Lakota pretends she reads.

Of course I am not going to read it. I wouldn't even check that shit out of the library. Buy her book. In fact, buy a dozen or so and use them as stocking stuffers. Why should I care if you piss away your money?
Spoken like a true illiterate.

Poor Polly pissy pants.
Is that a quote from a great work of literature....or perhaps a recitation from a vaunted tome of historical knowledge? No of course you didn't. You are fare too lazy to read respected works, or anything else.even if you did, you would learn nothing.

What cracks me up is that dolts like you and Aaron aren't even smart enough to familiarize yourselves with that which you attack. As is obvious with every incredibly ignorant comment you make on this topic.

Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: 'I'm a Survivor' to be Released in Time for Christmas
Kim Davis Signs 7 Figure Book Deal
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: ‘I’m a Survivor’ to be Released in Time for Christmas
Not sure if true but if it is I am certainly putting it on my to read list. Can't wait to get some behind the scenes info! Good for her as well. Persecuted for her faith,dragged through the mud,thrown in jail like so many martyrs for their causes before her she deserves this.
ANOTHER faux xstian cashing-in. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

You socon followers of her are such rubes

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: 'I'm a Survivor' to be Released in Time for Christmas
Kim Davis Signs with Christian Book Publisher: ‘I’m a Survivor’ to be Released in Time for Christmas
Not sure if true but if it is I am certainly putting it on my to read list. Can't wait to get some behind the scenes info! Good for her as well. Persecuted for her faith,dragged through the mud,thrown in jail like so many martyrs for their causes before her she deserves this.
ANOTHER faux xstian cashing-in. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

You socon followers of her are such rubes

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Yawn. I am sure she worries about your opinion as much as I do.

I doubt it's even true. How long could the book be? A paragraph? Her four marriages would make a longer story than her denying marriage licenses.
Hell all she has to do is compile every Damn liberal hate thread on here about her...

It would be at least 100 pages long...

,it will be great to read about the ordeal our Kim had to endure at the hands of a brutal federal judge. I call upon the Senate to impeach him for unconsrutional judicial over reach.

,it will be great to read about the ordeal our Kim had to endure at the hands of a brutal federal judge. I call upon the Senate to impeach him for unconsrutional judicial over reach.

Do your job that you were elected to do or go to jail for harming those who have a right to get a license.

Judge gave her three chances before she went to jail.

That is the equivalent of the rack and hot coals. Did she have to share a cell with a lesbian or transgender? Now that would be torture to her.

I week in an orange jump suit. Not baggy tee-shirts and overalls or sack dress.

Will it be fiction of fairy tale?

Do your job that you were elected to do or go to jail for harming those who have a right to get a license.

That is the equivalent of the rack and hot coals. Did she have to share a cell with a lesbian or transgender? Now that would be torture to her.

There is no law that says she must issue the licenses to queers. SC only rules on laws it does NOT make them. Persecuted for her beliefs.

I take it Kim Davis' book won't be a big seller in the LGBT community.

I'm sure the book will do well with the 'perpetually persecuted' and the 'woe is me' crowd. I wish Davis all the best of luck in her new literary endeavor. Give it a couples years and it is sure to be a Penguin Classic.
Maybe then you'll actually read it. More likely, you'll wait for the Little Golden version:

shopping

And who didn't see that coming from space? lol. Girlfriend wants to use this silliness to get rich and it may work. It will likely be required reading for all incoming freshman at Liberty University, home of the mighty Flames. :lol:
Doubtful on the required reading. She mine as well get rich...being persecuted for her faith and more than likely will be run out of office so this will help her make ends meet.

Let her supporters shower her with money. They can spend it any way they wish. Besides, a fool and their money are soon parted.
I love books and this would be a book I would be interested in so.
why? with all the books out there why would anyone want to read the rantings of a woman that has one claim to fame - breaking her oath of office? what insight could possibly be gained?

And who didn't see that coming from space? lol. Girlfriend wants to use this silliness to get rich and it may work. It will likely be required reading for all incoming freshman at Liberty University, home of the mighty Flames. :lol:
Doubtful on the required reading. She mine as well get rich...being persecuted for her faith and more than likely will be run out of office so this will help her make ends meet.

Let her supporters shower her with money. They can spend it any way they wish. Besides, a fool and their money are soon parted.
why? with all the books out there why would anyone want to read the rantings of a woman that has one claim to fame - breaking her oath of office? what insight could possibly be gained?

She's just another church lady. Lol. Just watch Dana Carvey's church lady on SNL. Same idea. :lol:

7c34bed1a933ef3c3694f8f3317611146436b7a0febf88c9dfae02d3d15f0a14.jpg

Do you realize how stupid people look when they make proclamations about works they have never bothered to look at, but claim to have intrinsic knowledge of?

Do you have any idea how learned people view morons like you?

She's just another church lady. Lol. Just watch Dana Carvey's church lady on SNL. Same idea. :lol:
That comment says more about your disregard for Christians than it says about Kim Davis.

You and your ilk are the reason that fag marriage is losing support, dear, so keep it up!

:D

I'm sure the book will do well with the 'perpetually persecuted' and the 'woe is me' crowd. I wish Davis all the best of luck in her new literary endeavor. Give it a couples years and it is sure to be a Penguin Classic.
Maybe then you'll actually read it. More likely, you'll wait for the Little Golden version:

shopping

I hope if Davis ever pens a book it contains her recipe on how to make sangria in the toilet.

In all seriousness though, I used to love those books as a kid. lol.

And then the judge shit herself and let her out, and determined that hey, they could take her name off the fake marriage certificates after all. Awesome.

That comment says more about your disregard for Christians than it says about Kim Davis.

You and your ilk are the reason that fag marriage is losing support, dear, so keep it up!

:D

Well, it's true. You guys have a LOT more in common with the Westboro Baptists freaks than I think you realize. :D You spread hate and misunderstanding. Don't even claim that you spread love and forgiving messages. Some of the MOST hateful people I've ever met have been "Christians." Lol.

WBC-Protester.jpg

If breaking one's oath of office made people famous then Obama would be a legend in his own time.

No people are interested in the story from Kim's perspective because the fascist corporate owned media is not sharing her side of the story at all.

So a whole lot people will buy her book to read why she did what she did and fill in the gaps.

shopping

I hope if Davis ever pens a book it contains her recipe on how to make sangria in the toilet.

In all seriousness though, I used to love those books as a kid. lol.

Reading can still be fun for you! I believe in you! Pick up a book, you can do it!

And do it BEFORE you say something inutterably stupid about the information that is contained in that book, but which you have had zero exposure to...

Forum List

Back