Persia Or Iran

And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades.

Yeah, gunning down dissenters and leaving them to die in the streets is a great way to encourage stability. Blowing a young woman's brains out right in the middle of the street in broad daylight because she was protesting for the Iranian people to have a voice in their government is just oh-so-admirable. Is this really how you think?

Its no use Unk, Sherri whore is a tool of the Mullahs.

But you won't shut the fuck up about Palestinians that were killed 10 years ago.:cuckoo: You are such a lying whore.

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and human rights abuses carried out by Israel against Palestinians is ongoing. These crimes against humanity of Israel against Palestinians
began over 65 years ago and continue. And as long as they continue, people of conscience will oppose them.

But its all old news, Israel is here now. Live in the now like you said jack ass.:eusa_liar:

Can you read? It is a continuing crime against humanity filled with never ending human rights abuses and continuing violations of intl law. It is hard for me to see the justification for enforcing intl law against new violators, as we watch continuous severe never ending violations of intl law by Israel and tbe absence of steps being taken to enforce intl law against Israel. The words that describe this phenomenon are double standards and Hypocrisy.

Wow, this guy strikes a stunning resemblance to a truck driver I know who happens to be Iranian.

You really are strange to call Press TV and their discussions of UNESCO sites in Iran a truck driver.

uh...if you'll look on your post there is a picture on the youtube screen of a guy with short hair and glasses. This is who I'm speaking of, Shia Sherri.

And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades.

Yeah, gunning down dissenters and leaving them to die in the streets is a great way to encourage stability. Blowing a young woman's brains out right in the middle of the street in broad daylight because she was protesting for the Iranian people to have a voice in their government is just oh-so-admirable. Is this really how you think?

Western propaganda does not define Iran.

Its no use Unk, Sherri whore is a tool of the Mullahs.

So it seems.

But YOU know the truth about those peace loving mullahs you worship, huh Shia Sherri? You have been posting over 36 consecutive hours now. You can post for another 136 consecutive hours and you will not covert us to your Jew hatred. Take a break and change your burkha.

But YOU know the truth about those peace loving mullahs you worship, huh Shia Sherri? You have been posting over 36 consecutive hours now. You can post for another 136 consecutive hours and you will not covert us to your Jew hatred. Take a break and change your burkha.

Second and third that! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

A young woman's brains spread out on the street is not "propaganda," it is an inescapable, empirical fact.

I'm sure the theocratic regime running Iran into the sand appreciates your efforts, but don't give yourself up completely. It's one thing to be a useful fool, it's another to abandon your humanity entirely.

:clap:

Sherri is suffering in the West it seems. Shall we all pitch in and buy her a one-way ticket outta here?

Both Iran and Persia are social-darwinistic.

Iran is the lesser of two evils, because it leaves space for other peoples and cultures.

A young woman's brains spread out on the street is not "propaganda," it is an inescapable, empirical fact.

I'm sure the theocratic regime running Iran into the sand appreciates your efforts, but don't give yourself up completely. It's one thing to be a useful fool, it's another to abandon your humanity entirely.

Throwing out claims of violent acts that you do not even bother to prove happened and provide little details about proves nothing about anything . And violence, is, unfortunately, everywhere , and as we Americans know is sometimes even carried out by our own governing officials.

Throwing out claims of violent acts that you do not even bother to prove happened and provide little details about proves nothing about anything . .

The entire world saw it on video, you ignorant shill.

I LOVE THIS ONE! The "ethnic cleansing of Palestinians." Documented facts reveal that in 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Now THAT is some case of "ethnic cleansing." Thank you Sherri for reminding me I need to start a thread on this subject.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

I am dealing with the real world of today. And I accept people of the world have the right to choose their own governments and way of life. While some may not like the government the people in Iran placed in power in their Revolution, I accept it is their right to have that government. And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades. I see it as a triumph for a people to maintain that accomplishment, successfully avoiding US bombings and invasions. And the fact they maintain their independence and refuse to be a vassal or puppet of the US is something to be admired and a thing their people can take pride in. As for mourning the dying, today has enough deaths of her own to mourn. As I said, I live in today, not yesterday.

But you won't shut the fuck up about Palestinians that were killed 10 years ago.:cuckoo: You are such a lying whore.

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and human rights abuses carried out by Israel against Palestinians is ongoing. These crimes against humanity of Israel against Palestinians
began over 65 years ago and continue. And as long as they continue, people of conscience will oppose them.

I know very well why Sherri is being so defensive about Iran ;)

Tell me about it. Shia Sherri became very defensive when I mentioned that guy on youtube who I said looked like an Iranian truck driver I knew. But why the controversy about it being called Persia or Iran. They changed their name in what? 1959 or so?

Forum List

Back