Persia Or Iran

PERSIA --- From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to IRAN --- & the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

"The country has always been known to its own people as Iran (land of the Aryans), although for centuries it was referred to as Persia (Pars or Fars, a province in southern Iran) by the Europeans, mainly due to the writings of Greek historians. In 1935 the Government specified that it should be called Iran; however, in 1949 they allowed both names to be used.*Most people today, know Persia or Iran through its carpets, its caviar, its costly war with its neighbour Iraq, or through its importance as one of the world's major oil-producing nations. Yet, Persia has one of the richest and oldest cultures in the world. *For more than three thousand years Persia was a melting pot of civilizations and demographic movements between Asia and Europe. Under Cyrus the Great, it became the centre of the world's first empire. Successive invasions by the Greeks, Arabs, Mongols and Turks developed the nation's culture through rich and diverse philosophical, artistic, scientific and religious influences.*" Iransaga - Persia or Iran, a brief history. Iran is a land with a long history, always known to its people as Iran.

PERSIA --- From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to IRAN --- & the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule.

"The country has always been known to its own people as Iran (land of the Aryans), although for centuries it was referred to as Persia (Pars or Fars, a province in southern Iran) by the Europeans, mainly due to the writings of Greek historians. In 1935 the Government specified that it should be called Iran; however, in 1949 they allowed both names to be used.*Most people today, know Persia or Iran through its carpets, its caviar, its costly war with its neighbour Iraq, or through its importance as one of the world's major oil-producing nations. Yet, Persia has one of the richest and oldest cultures in the world. *For more than three thousand years Persia was a melting pot of civilizations and demographic movements between Asia and Europe. Under Cyrus the Great, it became the centre of the world's first empire. Successive invasions by the Greeks, Arabs, Mongols and Turks developed the nation's culture through rich and diverse philosophical, artistic, scientific and religious influences.*" Iransaga - Persia or Iran, a brief history. Iran is a land with a long history, always known to its people as Iran.

Such hate filled words, they must come from the mind of a Zionist. Iran is a thriving and enduring nation and has an ancient history Iranians can take pride in.

Last edited:
Sherri, I think I love you. What a relief you are for us not having to deal with the real world of those you support killing us infidels all over the world.

PS: Are you mourning the deaths of the 3000 innocent people from all walks of life killed on our own American soil on 911 by those you suppport? 'Atta girl.

Sherri we get you are proud of being an Iranian, good for you. At least you finally admitted where you are from and stopped lying about being from here.

Garbage Islamist propaganda from "PressTV"? Iran is undergoing some of the worst days in it's history. Thanks to the Islamic savages in charge now, who have turned Iran into a pariah nation like N. Korea.

Sanctions Have Crippled the Iranian Economy

Data from a Gallup poll released last week reveals that the Iranian people suffer the worst economic conditions of any national population in the Middle East or North Africa. Fifty percent of Iranians claim to have struggled to provide themselves and their families with food and shelter over the past 12 months and even more describe maintaining consistently negative emotional states — 58% cite constant worry, 54% cite constant sadness, and 54% cite constant anger.

There is no doubt that these desolate conditions, and the consequent depleting Iranian morale, are the result of the unyielding sanctions imposed by the United States and other nations.

It is clear that the sanctions are successfully imposing crippling hardships as intended.

Sherri, I think I love you. What a relief you are for us not having to deal with the real world of those you support killing us infidels all over the world.

PS: Are you mourning the deaths of the 3000 innocent people from all walks of life killed on our own American soil on 911 by those you suppport? 'Atta girl.

I am dealing with the real world of today. And I accept people of the world have the right to choose their own governments and way of life. While some may not like the government the people in Iran placed in power in their Revolution, I accept it is their right to have that government. And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades. I see it as a triumph for a people to maintain that accomplishment, successfully avoiding US bombings and invasions. And the fact they maintain their independence and refuse to be a vassal or puppet of the US is something to be admired and a thing their people can take pride in. As for mourning the dying, today has enough deaths of her own to mourn. As I said, I live in today, not yesterday.

Last edited:

I am dealing with the real world of today. And I accept people of the world have the right to choose their own governments and way of life. While some may not like the government the people in Iran placed in power in their Revolution, I accept it is their right to have that government. And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades. I see it as a triumph for a people to maintain that accomplishment, successfully avoiding US bombings and invasions. And the fact they maintain their independence and refuse to be a vassal or puppet of the US is something to be admired and a thing their people can take pride in. As for mourning the dying, today has enough deaths of her own to mourn. As I said, I live in today, not yesterday.

But you won't shut the fuck up about Palestinians that were killed 10 years ago.:cuckoo: You are such a lying whore.

But you won't shut the fuck up about Palestinians that were killed 10 years ago.:cuckoo: You are such a lying whore.

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and human rights abuses carried out by Israel against Palestinians is ongoing. These crimes against humanity of Israel against Palestinians
began over 65 years ago and continue. And as long as they continue, people of conscience will oppose them.

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and human rights abuses carried out by Israel against Palestinians is ongoing. These crimes against humanity of Israel against Palestinians
began over 65 years ago and continue. And as long as they continue, people of conscience will oppose them.

But its all old news, Israel is here now. Live in the now like you said jack ass.:eusa_liar:

And no matter what negatives can be said of it, there is much greater stability inside Iran today than is present in the many nations the US has bombed and invaded over the past several decades.

Yeah, gunning down dissenters and leaving them to die in the streets is a great way to encourage stability. Blowing a young woman's brains out right in the middle of the street in broad daylight because she was protesting for the Iranian people to have a voice in their government is just oh-so-admirable. Is this really how you think?

What "ethnic cleansing", Shia Sherri? You notice since the wall went up, Israel has not had to whack many of your terrorist heroes.

Forum List

Back