Personal damage

Thanks for responding. No, I am not afraid of Donald Trump. I am laughing at him.

But that's not the issue. Here, I will point you to the dicussion question, since you obviously missed it:

"Is it cool for a candidate to give out private information like this?"

No it is not okay. It was juvenile and shitty thing to do. Goes to show that you cannot trust these people. They are untrustworthy and would just as soon stab their own mothers in the back if they think it would benefit them in any way. This is not just Trump. This goes for MOST if not ALL of our politicians. What a mess!

it is, but it's overblown. Those people change numbers all the time anyway

They do?

People with possibly hundreds of contacts just randomly change their phone numbers?

Must be hard to get their new number to all those people

Thanks for responding. No, I am not afraid of Donald Trump. I am laughing at him.

But that's not the issue. Here, I will point you to the dicussion question, since you obviously missed it:

In a word, NO!

Anyone that would do what Trump has done, is the lowest form of skunk I can imagine.
he got you mad and got you thinking,

On another political site, was kind of surprised a few black posters I argued with for years support trump because they like what he says about the illegals.

Well, you can agree on points with a person and that doesn't mean that you trust that person to run the country. We need to level the playing field so that our elections are not "rigged" and dominated by the two majority parties and also by the rich. It is virtually impossible for an average American to become an elected official because they cannot compete.
I agree Chris, the only way you can is be bought or a billionaire and not care, that's why people are starting to like trump, he is pissing everyone off and the average hard working man with no voice is loving it. After Bush Jr. And Obama who could be worse?

Err, sorry, but if you think Mr. Trump cares about the "working man?" You are quite naive. He cares about Donald Trump and that is about it.

And that's different from other politicians how exactly?

No it is not okay. It was juvenile and shitty thing to do. Goes to show that you cannot trust these people. They are untrustworthy and would just as soon stab their own mothers in the back if they think it would benefit them in any way. This is not just Trump. This goes for MOST if not ALL of our politicians. What a mess!

They do?

People with possibly hundreds of contacts just randomly change their phone numbers?

In a word, NO!

Anyone that would do what Trump has done, is the lowest form of skunk I can imagine.

On another political site, was kind of surprised a few black posters I argued with for years support trump because they like what he says about the illegals.

Well, you can agree on points with a person and that doesn't mean that you trust that person to run the country. We need to level the playing field so that our elections are not "rigged" and dominated by the two majority parties and also by the rich. It is virtually impossible for an average American to become an elected official because they cannot compete.
I agree Chris, the only way you can is be bought or a billionaire and not care, that's why people are starting to like trump, he is pissing everyone off and average hard working man with no voice is loving it. After Bush Jr. And Obama who could be worse?

Do you really want to find out, by backing a candidate with all the tact of a porcupine?
have you ever watched this movie? Or read the bio of Patton one of the greatest American generals ever?

Yes, I've watched the movie, and read a bit about him.

Do you have a point?

Graham hasn't changed his phone number yet

Lindsey Graham s phone is still ringing. Now Kelly Ayotte s kids are answering. - The Washington Post

When I say changed numbers, I mean the one he actually uses. I counted a couple years ago and I had 18 phone numbers. I probably have 3 or 4 more now. Only one do I ever personally answer.

and the one Graham gave Trump was obviously a private number.

But, now it isn't, is it?

Why is that obvious? If I give you my burner number and have an actual message for me, you will call and hear my voice saying to leave a message. My admin will listen to the message, decide it's legit and give me the message. I'll call you back. How would you know it wasn't actually the private number that I uses?

Lindsey Graham s phone is still ringing. Now Kelly Ayotte s kids are answering. - The Washington Post

When I say changed numbers, I mean the one he actually uses. I counted a couple years ago and I had 18 phone numbers. I probably have 3 or 4 more now. Only one do I ever personally answer.

Why is that obvious? If I give you my burner number and have an actual message for me, you will call and hear my voice saying to leave a message. My admin will listen to the message, decide it's legit and give me the message. I'll call you back. How would you know it wasn't actually the private number that I uses?
a 'burner' number?

He's asking someone, a billionaire at that, to help him get a job, and he gives him a 'burner number'?

hahahahhahahaha

They do?

In a word, NO!

I agree Chris, the only way you can is be bought or a billionaire and not care, that's why people are starting to like trump, he is pissing everyone off and average hard working man with no voice is loving it. After Bush Jr. And Obama who could be worse?

Do you really want to find out, by backing a candidate with all the tact of a porcupine?

They do?

have you ever watched this movie? Or read the bio of Patton one of the greatest American generals ever?

Do you have a point?
If you don't get my point, God help us, look at what we became, compared to Damn the torpedos all full steam ahead.

They do?

In a word, NO!

They do?

Do you have a point?
If you don't get my point, God help us, look at what we became, compared to Damn the torpedos all full steam ahead.

again, DO YOU HAVE A POINT?

They do?

In a word, NO!

I agree Chris, the only way you can is be bought or a billionaire and not care, that's why people are starting to like trump, he is pissing everyone off and the average hard working man with no voice is loving it. After Bush Jr. And Obama who could be worse?

Err, sorry, but if you think Mr. Trump cares about the "working man?" You are quite naive. He cares about Donald Trump and that is about it.
No, i do think he cares about the United states, our sovereignty, our status in the world, unlike people like Obama who take us down to the level of Iran. Bernie Sanders is not going to be elected sweetie. His leftist Utopia has already failed in Greece wake up

Yes well, like I said, none of these people represent me and my views.

They do?

In a word, NO!

Just like all the liars, he is going to say what he knows you want to hear. Once he is "in" doesn't matter anymore. He got what he wanted out of you. You know, to get rich in today's world, that is kind of how you have to be. That is why I don't trust rich people.

That's sad you and JoeB are on the same page:cuckoo:

Interesting. Perhaps we do agree on this issue.

They do?

In a word, NO!

Just like all the liars, he is going to say what he knows you want to hear. Once he is "in" doesn't matter anymore. He got what he wanted out of you. You know, to get rich in today's world, that is kind of how you have to be. That is why I don't trust rich people.

Normally I don't care who agrees with me, but in Joe's case he intentionally is an ass, so that would make me wonder

They do?

In a word, NO!

Obviously you haven't been reading my posts. My point is . . . he is exactly the same. They all are basically the same that we have been getting for years. I'm tired of them all. I want to see both major parties outed from power. That would be the best thing for our country. We need to get out of this "party" mindset. It is destroying our country.

They do?

Normally I don't care who agrees with me, but in Joe's case he intentionally is an ass, so that would make me wonder

Basically, you are just expressing your anger that someone as intelligent as I doesn't follow your party because I know better. :D

a 'burner' number?

He's asking someone, a billionaire at that, to help him get a job, and he gives him a 'burner number'?

hahahahhahahaha

Absolutely. Why would he give Trump the number he gives to his family and buds he wants to actually talk to? And again, how would Trump ever know?

They do?

Do you have a point?

again, DO YOU HAVE A POINT?
Yea you are getting old ....

And just want ass kisser politicians , just to tell you what you want to hear.

Not what you don't.

They do?

Obviously you haven't been reading my posts. My point is . . . he is exactly the same. They all are basically the same that we have been getting for years. I'm tired of them all. I want to see both major parties outed from power. That would be the best thing for our country. We need to get out of this "party" mindset. It is destroying our country.

OK, but when you start a statement with "Trump" people may think you are referring to "Trump" and not "them all"

They do?

Basically, you are just expressing your anger that someone as intelligent as I doesn't follow your party because I know better. :D

Not seeing any "anger" in that post, sweet cheeks. You projecting or you just suck at reading people?

a 'burner' number?

hahahahhahahaha

Absolutely. Why would he give Trump the number he gives to his family and buds he wants to actually talk to? And again, how would Trump ever know?

Because he would want the call to come directly to him?

Because he wouldn't want some subordinate taking the message he was looking for a job?

any of 100 other reasons?

Considering the number Trump outted is the one Graham carries, odds are VERY good it isn't a 'burner'.

Do you trust any of the others? When speaking of trust, who can you trust in government? What candidate do you trust? Are any of them honest? Are all mere whores for the establishment? Does any of them sell their souls for personal gain? If we were to go by the trust factor, we'd scratch all of the candidates off our list and stay home on election day. People are making way too much out of this BS. They're blowing every single word and action way out of proportion. Remember, honesty and politics mix like water and oil. When it comes to something as petty as the phone number, fugetaboutit.

Sure, I understand you point and I also think you wrote it really, really well, Sonny Clark. You have a gift for clarity and friendliness toward people with differing opinions, something I really, really appreciate.

That being said, there is going to be a presidential election in less than 16 months, all the while we have lots of ongoing problems to sort out, and someone is going to get elected.

Would you want Donald Trump as president? I wouldn't.

And you know, giving out a political opponent's private cell number is not the end of the world. But it does beg the question: if the Don will stoop this low, how much farther will he stoop?

Can anyone here, even in his wildest dreams, have imagined Ronald Reagan giving out Bush 41s private home (landline) number on TV in 1979-1980? Would any candidate have even dared to think of doing something like that?

Now you want to harken back to the good old days?
Dont think I've ever heard that from a progressive...

Do you trust any of the others? When speaking of trust, who can you trust in government? What candidate do you trust? Are any of them honest? Are all mere whores for the establishment? Does any of them sell their souls for personal gain? If we were to go by the trust factor, we'd scratch all of the candidates off our list and stay home on election day. People are making way too much out of this BS. They're blowing every single word and action way out of proportion. Remember, honesty and politics mix like water and oil. When it comes to something as petty as the phone number, fugetaboutit.

Sure, I understand you point and I also think you wrote it really, really well, Sonny Clark. You have a gift for clarity and friendliness toward people with differing opinions, something I really, really appreciate.

That being said, there is going to be a presidential election in less than 16 months, all the while we have lots of ongoing problems to sort out, and someone is going to get elected.

Would you want Donald Trump as president? I wouldn't.

And you know, giving out a political opponent's private cell number is not the end of the world. But it does beg the question: if the Don will stoop this low, how much farther will he stoop?

Can anyone here, even in his wildest dreams, have imagined Ronald Reagan giving out Bush 41s private home (landline) number on TV in 1979-1980? Would any candidate have even dared to think of doing something like that?

Now you want to harken back to the good old days?
Dont think I've ever heard that from a progressive...
What do you mean?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

a 'burner' number?

hahahahhahahaha

Because he would want the call to come directly to him?

Because he wouldn't want some subordinate taking the message he was looking for a job?

any of 100 other reasons?

Considering the number Trump outted is the one Graham carries, odds are VERY good it isn't a 'burner'.

How do you know it's the number Graham "carries?" Do you know if Trump ever called Graham and he actually answered?

I think the harm is that Trump promotes the division. He isn't uniting. No matter what we think of Reagan, Bush, Carter etc they had class. They had respect. Trump doesn't. He thinks its his way or the highway, full steam ahead. I don't think Americans deep down, like that, or at least I hope they don't. As for who would be better? Any of them, either party. I wouldn't agree with most of them politically, but they have class and dignity.

Obama does the exact same thing...only his actions are detrimental to the United States of America.
What you see in Trump is Americans letting the rest of you know we are sick and tired of politicians ..from both sides.

Forum List

Back