Peter Navarro planned conspiracy with Steve Bannon by ‘lining up over 100 congressmen’ to overthrow the election

So you won't/can't answer the questions. GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Right! It's your idiot book report, not mine. Your questions are stupid. You have no evidence of anything. Just rage and tears. I have no compulsion to do a thing. You are the one who has to sell your snake oil.

(you're failing bigly, check the scoreboard)

So you're saying they didn't object to the counting of roughly 10 States electors? According to you, that would have forced 20 hours of debate plus the time for the two houses to get settled in their chambers and go through the parliamentary procedures. Explain how that would be different.

There was no debate about any objections to any electoral votes in 2016.

In 2016, several House Reps objected to a number of states. No senators concurred. No objections went through.

Sure didn't seem like there was any coordination.
This was a organized conspiracy to stall or even stop a Constitutional Process. Now the criminals are running and stalling hoping that the, cowardly repub party, will kill the efforts to find the truth.

Right! It's your idiot book report, not mine. Your questions are stupid. You have no evidence of anything. Just rage and tears. I have no compulsion to do a thing. You are the one who has to sell your snake oil.

(you're failing bigly, check the scoreboard)
They are holding on to the Big Lie so that they don't have to retreat to the fetal position once more.

So you saying congress rebelled and didn't follow the law and their own rules? I know for a fact objections were raised.

Congress followed the law to the letter. There was no Senator to object and so there was zero debate about any of the objections.

but his recently published memoir admits to exactly that.

The Daily Beast revealed Monday that Navarro's book cites...

Sigh....am i the only one that has noti ced that all of this "bombshell information" is ALWAYS released in conjunction with someone promoting their new book? The last few bits of information have all been from someone trying to sell their book.

OK, how about this...if all of this is true, and these people are holding on to this information to put in a book, then they need to be questioned about why they are withholding evidence when an active investigation is going on.

I'd say most of this is just putting out bait for people to buy their book.

Congress followed the law to the letter. There was no Senator to object and so there was zero debate about any of the objections.

Whos mouth did they have to tape shut? And just a note it was in 2017 not 2016.
There was no debate about any objections to any electoral votes in 2016.
You're the second commie I had to correct on the calendar today, do they not teach reading calendars in commie school?

Whos mouth did they have to tape shut? And just a note it was in 2017 not 2016.

You're the second commie I had to correct on the calendar today, do they not teach reading calendars in commie school?

2016 election, 2017 certification. Don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Point is that there was no debate on any objection when Trump was elected. These are not at all equivalent. Not even all that similar.

Well, except a criminal president trying to overturn an election and enlisting the help of senators and various felons and 1000s of violent, squealing hillbillies .

As shown on video, memos, text messages, etc.

But yeah, other than that.... :auiqs.jpg:
Where are the charges for the crimes you allege?

2016 election, 2017 certification. Don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Point is that there was no debate on any objection when Trump was elected. These are not at all equivalent. Not even all that similar.

Yet my point stands, there was a coordinated attempt to object to electors from 10 States. The OP called people that did that, traitors. And now you hypocritical commies are equivocating in attempts to justify your hypocrisy.

Smokin' OP
I gotta laugh at you. There was no insurrection on 1/6. It started as a protest and got violent. No one was trying to overthrow the government and anyone who thinks that is dumber than dirt.
You're so FOS.

WTF were the gullible retards doing in the capitol?
Bringing lunch?
Guess that your stupid ass.
You're beyond stupid.
Trump really loves you.
The FBI already investigated idiot.
You're a lying moron.
The FBI isn't through investigating
They found no evidence that anyone planned to overthrow the Government or anything else on that day.
'THEY'?

FOX, Newsmax and OAN.

Forum List

Back