Petition to Put an End to Teachers' Unions in Public Education!

Everywhere. There's no correlation between government spending on education and student performance. None.

That's a teacher union myth.

Name some places then. Specifically. Show us how you get better teachers by paying them less and taking away their benefits and workplace protections, etc.

Show the actual examples.

You get better teachers by taking away their guaranteed tenure so they can't do a pisspoor job and get away with it. I don't think anybody is talking about taking away teacher's benefits and workplace protections or paying them less than what they should reasonably be paid. But it does border on criminality to contribute hundreds of millions in political campaign donations to democrats who in turn give those same unions overly generous contracts. That oges for any public sector unions, their pay and benefits should be tied to whatever the private sector pays in similar occupations.

Share with us the parameters for a "piss poor job" please.

It isn't about the money, I agree with that...it's about the students and their parents and the lack of desire, the lack of support from what is becoming the large majority of them. I know teachers who quite frequently talk about the great students they have in their class and that if more of them were like that...if more parents were supportive like theirs are, they would take more students and never be asking for more money to be thrown at the schools. What is it about American parents this day that they simply do not impart the value of education on their children (like Asians seem to do more often)?

It isn't about the money, I agree with that...it's about the students and their parents and the lack of desire, the lack of support from what is becoming the large majority of them. I know teachers who quite frequently talk about the great students they have in their class and that if more of them were like that...if more parents were supportive like theirs are, they would take more students and never be asking for more money to be thrown at the schools. What is it about American parents this day that they simply do not impart the value of education on their children (like Asians seem to do more often)?

At least in NYC, the Private do involve the Parents more, and do require big time Homework and Study Assignments. I'm not making this a competition in any way, it just is fact. Maybe, at least in some of the cases, having to pay a Tuition, effects the focus and commitment. Charter Schools do some fantastic work with the most neglected, too. Maybe part of it is just having a unique focus. Many Specialized Public Schools here too, that can better tailor to specific needs. Many of them do well too. The Drop Out rate is a tough nut to crack. That hits the Public Schools hardest. For those without special Needs, or Special Talent for Open Enrollment Standards, they do get lost in the shuffle.

Everywhere. There's no correlation between government spending on education and student performance. None.

That's a teacher union myth.

Name some places then. Specifically. Show us how you get better teachers by paying them less and taking away their benefits and workplace protections, etc.

Show the actual examples.

You get better teachers by taking away their guaranteed tenure so they can't do a pisspoor job and get away with it. I don't think anybody is talking about taking away teacher's benefits and workplace protections or paying them less than what they should reasonably be paid. But it does border on criminality to contribute hundreds of millions in political campaign donations to democrats who in turn give those same unions overly generous contracts. That oges for any public sector unions, their pay and benefits should be tied to whatever the private sector pays in similar occupations.
Get RID of thier Benefits alltogether. IF they are serious of being responsible for teaching children? DOING SO responsibly...then they MIGHT get a fucking pension....

IF they aren't serious? FUCK THEM...they need to find another LINE of work instead of poisoning our childrns' heads with bullshit fronted by Gubmint.

Sometimes it does bother me that I can't even go to the Zoo without experiencing the Reeducation stuff and indoctrination. I'm still a member of the National Conservation Society, for the sake of the Animals. The Propaganda does Piss me off, just the same. :):):)

I loathe teachers and the UNIONS they protitute themselves to.

Yeah...we can tell you have an allergy to any kind of education. Makes sense from your posting history.
Damn straight BUTCH.

Make something of it...and YOUR posting history? Maybe they like licking CARPETS?

Thanks for the confirmation. :lol::lol::lol: Now, have another shot of whatever rot gut it is you swig.

:booze:

Sometimes it does bother me that I can't even go to the Zoo without experiencing the Reeducation stuff and indoctrination. I'm still a member of the National Conservation Society, for the sake of the Animals. The Propaganda does Piss me off, just the same. :):):)

Interesting. What does the Reeducation consist of?

Go see for yourself. Support the Zoo, it's a good thing. Same with the Aquariums. Funding is down.

Damn straight BUTCH.

Make something of it...and YOUR posting history? Maybe they like licking CARPETS?

Thanks for the confirmation. :lol::lol::lol: Now, have another shot of whatever rot gut it is you swig.

:booze:
Nice deflection...Bitch.

Now get back on topic.

Which topic is that? Teachers and education and you loathing them? I have been on that topic.

You, however, seem to be going off topic in personally attacking me. That's ok. If you'd gotten an education, you would have learned that intelligent people laugh at personal attacks as a fail tactic.

So...go back to your :booze:

Go see for yourself. Support the Zoo, it's a good thing. Same with the Aquariums. Funding is down.

Our Zoo and Sea World are private. We have annual memberships (sure is handy when relatives and friends come from out of town)

Bastion of Liberalism NYC is the biggest Progressive educational success. We spend $18,000 per HS Student and depending on how you count no more than 1 in four and probably far more likely no more than 1 in 6 can function at Braindead Community College.

It's a rousing success! All those young minds destroyed and poisoned!

How can you not admire the total success of the Progressive Jihad?

Bastion of Liberalism NYC is the biggest Progressive educational success. We spend $18,000 per HS Student and depending on how you count no more than 1 in four and probably far more likely no more than 1 in 6 can function at Braindead Community College.

It's a rousing success! All those young minds destroyed and poisoned!

How can you not admire the total success of the Progressive Jihad?
*I* find it harrd to admire Statist successes.

Forum List

Back