Petition to require drug tests for ALL individuals receiving government aid

Why stop there?

Why not those getting farm subsidies, corporate handouts, defense contractors.....anybody pulling our tax dollars

We don't wan our tax money being spent on drugs

Let me guess...conservative nutter trying to get government out of people's lives?

failed. government is already in their lives, if they are on a taxpayer's handout.

want government out of their lives? get them off taxpayer's support.

EASY.

AMEN!

Want freebies but no government involvement or regulations? That's biting the hand that feeds you, alright.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I know, but the argument against testing normally has to do with "mah's dig-naty. Now gimme's mah food stamps."

So what you really want to do is test negroes?

You do know most of the people "on the dole" are caucasian...

I'm an equal opportunity when it comes to cutting off welfare to anyone not willing to jump through the hoops. I'm okay with cutting off Maria's, Shaniqua's, and Brittany's WIC, food stamps, SNAP, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamaphone, Section 8 Voucher, and anything else they are leeching from the productive. Race has nothing to do with it.

"I know, but the argument against testing normally has to do with "mah's dig-naty. Now gimme's mah food stamps."

Hilarious...

I'm fine with anyone on the dole having to piss in a cup. Dignity is for people that aren't getting a hand out.

has nothing to do with dignity.

private companies randomly test their employees all the time.

people on the handout should have it 100%

Ah, but you can quit corporations. The government you have always.

you can quit receiving taxpayer's handouts as well, didn't you know that?

has nothing to do with dignity.

private companies randomly test their employees all the time.

people on the handout should have it 100%

Ah, but you can quit corporations. The government you have always.

No, I didn't know that. I am amazed at your erudition. Perhaps you'd qualify for a government job looking up citizens' asses for contraband.

You're that smart.

I'm fine with anyone on the dole having to piss in a cup. Dignity is for people that aren't getting a hand out.

How about for lobbyists or corporate officers who get tax breaks or other congressional give aways in the tax code. How about people who get gov't contracts like the corporate officers of Halliburton?

Make them piss is a cup, too. Hell, make everybody piss in a cup. It's the American way.

Why stop there?

Why not those getting farm subsidies, corporate handouts, defense contractors.....anybody pulling our tax dollars

Why stop there? Why not include Government Workers? :)

How about churches that pay no income taxes, no property taxes, do not have to file tax returns and in fact do not have to file anything at all. Then we can start on people who write off their contributions and tithing to their churches and get a write off.

I'm all for drug testing priests, nuns, ministers, the pope, 90% of christians and 100% of mormons.

Why stop there?

I'm all for government workers getting tested. Many already are (e.g. police and military), but I'd be just as okay if each and every government from president on down got tested.

Why stop there?

yes, we should test them as well.

if the private companies are testing their workers and it is somehow not infringing anybody's rights, so should be the government workers.

teachers, to start with

No, I didn't know that. I am amazed at your erudition. Perhaps you'd qualify for a government job looking up citizens' asses for contraband.

You're that smart.

well, somebody has to be smart, if you want to play dumb. or be dumb - your choice

Well, yeah. You is a smart baby.

Why stop there?

if the private companies are testing their workers and it is somehow not infringing anybody's rights, so should be the government workers.

teachers, to start with

What the private companies do is up to them. What the government does is up to us.

Are you beginning to see the difference here?

teachers, to start with

What the private companies do is up to them. What the government does is up to us.

and it is up to ME to require to test the government workers.
do you understand this simple concept?

How about churches that pay no income taxes, no property taxes, do not have to file tax returns and in fact do not have to file anything at all. Then we can start on people who write off their contributions and tithing to their churches and get a write off.

I'm all for drug testing priests, nuns, ministers, the pope, 90% of christians and 100% of mormons.

Damned right. Every American should have to have a drug test every other day at least. It would end the unemployment problem, too. One day half of American would get tested. The day after that they would administer the tests to the other half.

Just think. A fully employed, drug-free America.

I think you've hit on something here.

teachers, to start with

and it is up to ME to require to test the government workers.
do you understand this simple concept?

No, it isn't. I know you'd like to run things, but you don't.

Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back