Petraeus now under consideration for Secretary of State?

Yes, the married general betrayed our country by deliberately giving our nation's secrets to a writer he was fucking on the side.

But it's cool if Trump says it is.
The writer has the same security clearance he had.

Smarter than in terms of email security, apparently yes. But smarts have several facets other than email security, said the wise man.

Emails getting "intercepted" is not like when you pass a football out and its caught in mid air weirdo. Its when 1 account or the other itself is hacked.
They put it on the account
the account is on the web
2 plus 2 is 4, rocket surgery

Your brain could use some "rocket surgery"...you must ALLOW a hacker into your email account by opening an attachment. Since nothing was ever transmitted or received by anybody other than themselves, the account couldn't be penetrated without the password. Now run along and learn something from somebody else or I'll start charging you.
hmm, you must allow them by opening attachment you say? :lol:

im sure im not alone in finding that comment hilarious

Trump should steer clear of Bush/Obama retreads. Most of his supporters don't wanna see Establishment retreads. Petraeus will always be associated with the Bush Iraq War blunder. A miserable blunder Trump routinely ripped Bush over. He should pass on Petraeus.

I don't know why the General is being considered for SOS...I'd have thought National Security Advisor would have been a better fit. Maybe he should become our Ambassador to Iraq...nobody knows Iraq better than him.

First you must know there is an email account and then you must send an attachment to hack it. Maybe you should have somebody at Best Buy explain it to you. :deal:

First you must know there is an email account and then you must send an attachment to hack it. Maybe you should have somebody at Best Buy explain it to you. :deal:
No, you dont need to hack an email by way of attachment you ole batt

Thats ONE way, jeeziss

Can't imagine what Trump sees in him....other than the concept of keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer.

"Not only is Trump considering Petraeus, but don't forget Flynn also committed serious infosec breaches."

CyYSILbXEAAeiwr.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/heres-how-much-worse-david-petraeus-security-violations-were-hillary-clintons …

Trump should steer clear of Bush/Obama retreads. Most of his supporters don't wanna see Establishment retreads. Petraeus will always be associated with the Bush Iraq War blunder. A miserable blunder Trump routinely ripped Bush over. He should pass on Petraeus.

I don't know why the General is being considered for SOS...I'd have thought National Security Advisor would have been a better fit. Maybe he should become our Ambassador to Iraq...nobody knows Iraq better than him.

Safer to just steer clear of him all-together. Too much Establishment baggage. Trump should go with fresh faces.

"Not only is Trump considering Petraeus, but don't forget Flynn also committed serious infosec breaches."

CyYSILbXEAAeiwr.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/heres-how-much-worse-david-petraeus-security-violations-were-hillary-clintons …

Mother Jones? Are serious? Mother Jones is the MSNBC of print media! Try to find something a bit more credible, for crying-out-loud!

If I'd tried to cite either Mother Jones or The Weekly Standard in a paper for my English Compositions classes I would have flunked out!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back