Petraeus now under consideration for Secretary of State?

Yes, the married general betrayed our country by deliberately giving our nation's secrets to a writer he was fucking on the side.

But it's cool if Trump says it is.

He didn't "betray" anybody...their messages were on a Yahoo email account in the "compose" section neither ever sent anything out over the Web....and she had a security clearance.

Doesn't matter if the reporter had a security clearance or not. In the world of the military the security clearance only says what you are allowed access up to. If you don't have a need to know, even if the information is only Secret and you have a TS/SCI (Top Secret/Special Compartmentalized Information), if you don't have a need to know the information, you won't be allowed access to it.

How do I know this? I was a Personnelman for 20 years in the US Navy.

Didn't he commit some crimes of the kind Hillary Clinton was accused of?

Similar offenses but no where near as egregious, Petraeus paid the price (resigned and plead guilty to a misdemeanor) for his offense whereas the Queen of Corruption skated (so far)...

No where near as egregious. The only nowhere near involved here is that Petraeus plead guilty,

and Hillary Clinton has never even been charged.

HE has criminal record. SHE doesn't.

Like I said , She skated after creating her own little, undocumented backdoor into the National Security Apparatus.

Petraeus resigned and plead guilty for mishandling 8 personal notebooks containing classified material.

The difference is; U.S. Intelligence services KNOW exactly what classified materials Petraeus exposed, in Clintons case the damage to National Security will never be known since she destroyed a good portion of the evidence and the audit trail.

In either case Neither one of 'em should be trusted with sensitive national security information ever again.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." -- James Comey, July 2016

Extremely careless in handling very sensitive, highly classified information; in other words SAME THING PETRAEUS DID ONLY ON A MUCH LARGER SCALE.

Yes, the married general betrayed our country by deliberately giving our nation's secrets to a writer he was fucking on the side.

Apparently, cheating on one's wife is a plus for this Admin-to-be.

He's proved to be fit for Sec. of State, only he's far more competent than what they once had.

HE has criminal record. SHE doesn't.

She will have now that she's challenged the votes in 3 states. :lol:

Hillary hasn't challenged the votes. Jill Stein is the one doing it. The Clinton campaign just has a lawyer there to watch the recount so that if anything changes, they have someone on the recount committee. Do you watch actual news or just get your information from right wing blogs like "Joe the Plumber"?

Doesn't matter if the reporter had a security clearance or not. In the world of the military the security clearance only says what you are allowed access up to. If you don't have a need to know, even if the information is only Secret and you have a TS/SCI (Top Secret/Special Compartmentalized Information), if you don't have a need to know the information, you won't be allowed access to it.

No shit, eh? I reckon you "personnelmen" know some real secret shit like where your little white caps are stored. :lol: She had a security clearance, nothing was exposed, and she was never charged. Petraeus was charged by Loretta Lynch's DOJ.....political crime division.

Once again, libs have no argument. They set the standard low enough to excuse their own and now they can't complain.

No shit, eh? I reckon you "personnelmen" know some real secret shit like where your little white caps are stored. :lol: She had a security clearance, nothing was exposed, and she was never charged. Petraeus was charged by Loretta Lynch's DOJ.....political crime division.

Like I said, you can have a security clearance, but if you don't have the need to know the information, it's still not authorized to be released to you. She may have had a security clearance, but the information Petraeus released to her, she didn't have a need to know. Why else do you think that he was charged and had to resign?

Since the left so applauded Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's stance on pissing away America's secrets they surely put their hands together for this appointment - or admit their hypocrisy.
See?

Henry's already totally cool with tough gun control and giving CIA secrets to your mistress!

That didn't take long!
Of course the Trump chorus will ignore the facts and now give us the same defense the Clinton camp did ...'but THEY do it too."

Although the philandering General's sins stemmed from the flesh, while Hillary's are of hubris and greed. And those were the reasons to vote for neither of these cretins.

He didn't "betray" anybody...their messages were on a Yahoo email account in the "compose" section neither ever sent anything out over the Web....and she had a security clearance.
dude if its saved on your yahoo account its on the web

Like I said, you can have a security clearance, but if you don't have the need to know the information, it's still not authorized to be released to you. She may have had a security clearance, but the information Petraeus released to her, she didn't have a need to know. Why else do you think that he was charged and had to resign?

Because Obama weaponized the DOJ.

He resigned because of the extramarital affair not the horseshit charges the competitor (Jill Kelly) for the General's attention her FBI buddy insisted on pursuing. And BTW, I've written military intel reports, both after-action and assessments in a combat theatre...and you haven't.

Last edited:
dude if its saved on your yahoo account its on the web

Never transmitted outside of the email account....one would write and the other would delete and reply....standard stuff in the spycraft world.

He resigned because of the extramarital affair not the horseshit charges the competitor (Jill Kelly( for the General's attention her FBI buddy insisted on pursuing. And BTW, I've written military intel reports, both after-action and assessments in a combat theatre...and you haven't.

How do you know what I did in the Navy?

Forum List

Back