Petraeus now under consideration for Secretary of State?

Yes he did and feel free to bitch if he's actually selected to be Secretary of State. I won't point how many of you on the left who were fine with someone who mishandled classified information being President.

Like I said, you can have a security clearance, but if you don't have the need to know the information, it's still not authorized to be released to you. She may have had a security clearance, but the information Petraeus released to her, she didn't have a need to know. Why else do you think that he was charged and had to resign?

He resigned because of the extramarital affair not the horseshit charges the competitor (Jill Kelly( for the General's attention her FBI buddy insisted on pursuing. And BTW, I've written military intel reports, both after-action and assessments in a combat theatre...and you haven't.

How do you know what I did in the Navy?

That's classified. :badgrin:

So..................can you tell me how many awards I have, as well as what they are for? Medals and ribbons only is necessary, you can leave the letters of commendation out.

dude if its saved on your yahoo account its on the web

Never transmitted outside of the email account....one would write and the other would delete and reply....standard stuff in the spycraft world.
Its still on the web, and still very easily hacked especially yahoo

very "standard" every millenial and younger is smarter than you on the internet stuff

very "standard" every millenial and younger is smarter than you on the internet stuff

Uh huh....well, the CIA went through that account and found no indication it had ever been breached so looks like I win and you don't.

Uh huh....well, the CIA went through that account and found no indication it had ever been breached so looks like I win and you don't.
win what? did i say it was hacked??

i was correcting your mis speak.....yahoo email accounts are all on the web. in fact, theyre nowhere else.

i was correcting your mis speak.....yahoo email accounts are all on the web. in fact, theyre nowhere else.

My "mis speak"? WTF does that mean? I told you how they operated and you gave me this childish "it's on the Web" baloney. No it wasn't....never transmitted, therefore never intercepted. Do you think you're smarter than a 4 Star and CIA director?

My "mis speak"? WTF does that mean? I told you how they operated and you gave me this childish "it's on the Web" baloney. No it wasn't....never transmitted, therefore never intercepted. Do you think you're smarter than a 4 Star and CIA director?
Smarter than in terms of email security, apparently yes. But smarts have several facets other than email security, said the wise man.

Emails getting "intercepted" is not like when you pass a football out and its caught in mid air weirdo. Its when 1 account or the other itself is hacked.

They put it on the account

the account is on the web

2 plus 2 is 4, rocket surgery

Smarter than in terms of email security, apparently yes. But smarts have several facets other than email security, said the wise man.

Emails getting "intercepted" is not like when you pass a football out and its caught in mid air weirdo. Its when 1 account or the other itself is hacked.
They put it on the account
the account is on the web
2 plus 2 is 4, rocket surgery

Your brain could use some "rocket surgery"...you must ALLOW a hacker into your email account by opening an attachment. Since nothing was ever transmitted or received by anybody other than themselves, the account couldn't be penetrated without the password. Now run along and learn something from somebody else or I'll start charging you.

Last edited:
You DO realize mooting this appointment is merely toying with your snowflake emotions, do you not?

Trump should steer clear of Bush/Obama retreads. Most of his supporters don't wanna see Establishment retreads. Petraeus will always be associated with the Bush Iraq War blunder. A miserable blunder Trump routinely ripped Bush over. He should pass on Petraeus.

Petraeus would have had a stellar post military career but he could not keep his pants on around Ms.-Capt. P. Broadwell.

Forum List

Back