Pfizer CEO on Covid vaccine 90 percent efficacy: 'It is a great day for humanity'...Trump celebrates the news, also notes stock market uptick

Very suspicious timing.
Had this news came out 10 days ago along with a near 30K stock market, we could easily be talking about preparing for Trump's second term.

Young people like me should be the lowest priority in receiving a coronavirus vaccine, my friends

It was established 5 months ago that if Biden won then Covid would quickly find a cure.
It’s alteady back burner and no more increased positives panic while Ignoring a directly proportional increase in number of tests

This subject has nothing to do with politics...

Shut up commie, Operation Warp Speed is a government policy initiative. That makes it a perfect topic for this forum.

Which funding originated in the House..Not with Trump.

Who do you think approved it??Oh and I'd say he had a lot to do with it being manufactured. He knew it was needed and if I'm not mistaken he's mentioned it would be ready far earlier than they thought it would be.

You really are an ass.
It took a team of people to get funding and a team of people to do the research for the vaccine but all you can complement is one guy, again, why do you desire to kiss the ass of the fat one?

He doesn't take credit for it only that he pushed to have it done as fast and as safely as possible.

In fact he mentioned it at the debates. He gave the team working on it lots of credit.

Of course an ass like you never looks at the positive of anything. Its all a joke as far as you are concerned.
It is considering that the repubs have been claiming it is not a virus worth taking protective measures from because it is harmless..

No that would be the Dems. Pelousy told one and all the virus was nothing to sorry about and the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. The Dems called it a hoax but Trump sure didn't.
Trump played both sides of the pandemic get real.
I was reading a Cruise Forum on this subject. A percentage of Cruisers were given the Pfizer Company credit and going around Trump and saying there was no help by him and "warp speed" meant nothing. And that the next administration will open up Cuba again no matter what the people in Miami thought. After all, to those Cubans, they are just no good. Anyway I was thinking there is one thing wrong with their thinking of cruises starting up again......Beijing Joe! He is on record as to close us down as we all wear masks. I gotta tell you. wearing a mask 24 hours a day on a ship is not a comfortable thing. But Joe has been here for near 50 years and all the government debt accrued in our history. Old Joe....he cashes checks and does not pay back.

This subject has nothing to do with politics...

Shut up commie, Operation Warp Speed is a government policy initiative. That makes it a perfect topic for this forum.

Which funding originated in the House..Not with Trump.

Who do you think approved it??Oh and I'd say he had a lot to do with it being manufactured. He knew it was needed and if I'm not mistaken he's mentioned it would be ready far earlier than they thought it would be.

You really are an ass.
It took a team of people to get funding and a team of people to do the research for the vaccine but all you can complement is one guy, again, why do you desire to kiss the ass of the fat one?

He doesn't take credit for it only that he pushed to have it done as fast and as safely as possible.

In fact he mentioned it at the debates. He gave the team working on it lots of credit.

Of course an ass like you never looks at the positive of anything. Its all a joke as far as you are concerned.
It is considering that the repubs have been claiming it is not a virus worth taking protective measures from because it is harmless..

No that would be the Dems. Pelousy told one and all the virus was nothing to sorry about and the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. The Dems called it a hoax but Trump sure didn't.
Trump played both sides of the pandemic get real.
I was reading a Cruise Forum on this subject. A percentage of Cruisers were given the Pfizer Company credit and going around Trump and saying there was no help by him and "warp speed" meant nothing. And that the next administration will open up Cuba again no matter what the people in Miami thought. After all, to those Cubans, they are just no good. Anyway I was thinking there is one thing wrong with their thinking of cruises starting up again......Beijing Joe! He is on record as to close us down as we all wear masks. I gotta tell you. wearing a mask 24 hours a day on a ship is not a comfortable thing. But Joe has been here for near 50 years and all the government debt accrued in our history. Old Joe....he cashes checks and does not pay back.
After Trump you had better include the Repubs in that check kiting scheme.

The genetic code may have been published, but when did the Chinese know the source of the virus in nature? Homo sapiens still does not specifically know the ebola source in nature, right? Though there is a vaccine for ebola. Is this a replay, or did Pfizer know the source in nature also? It’s much more intelligent to have the animal model par excellence for COVID-19 infection when developing a vaccine for it. Is Homo sapiens that arrogant to dismiss the virus’s evolution in nature and leap-frog it with a vaccine for humans?

Headlines are that the coming winter will be brutal and C-19 get much worse. If there is panic, “Just Stay Home” will not work for those who have no place to lockdown. If there is panic, citizens may begin hunting down these

it's a new day in America!

and get a load of this loser!

Do the math, 99.8 percent of people do not even become sick from covid or 660,000 if they all got covid.

Now comes a 90 percent vaccine that means that a total of 66,000 might have the potential to become sick.

So if 100 percent of those who got covid all died which would never happen 66,000 would die.

Tobacco kills 1300 every day 365 days a year or 475,000 every year.

The real world

Forum List

Back