Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

Firearm bans aren't predicted to reduce all violence -- they're predicted to reduce murder by firearms. Violent people will still be violent even without a gun.

Duuuh! We're liberals stupid - we don't care if people are horribly beaten to death, stabbed to death, strangled to death, set on fire, or blown up. We only care if a gun is used. We are obsessed with guns. We fear guns. We think about guns 24x7. It's not about human life, it's about guns.

:lmao:

read Kitty Werthmanns testimony of what it was like living under Hitler and see if you don't see Obama throughout this story. He is doing exactly the same thing as Hitler did. Exactly.

Our education was nationalized. I attended a very good public school. The population was predominantly Catholic, so we had religion in our schools. The day we elected Hitler (March 13, 1938), I walked into my schoolroom to find the crucifix replaced by Hitler’s picture hanging next to a Nazi flag. Our teacher, a very devout woman, stood up and told the class we wouldn’t pray or have religion anymore. Instead, we sang “Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles,” and had physical education.

Sunday became National Youth Day with compulsory attendance. Parents were not pleased about the sudden change in curriculum. They were told that if they did not send us, they would receive a stiff letter of warning the first time. The second time they would be fined the equivalent of $300, and the third time they would be subject to jail. The first two hours consisted of political indoctrination. The rest of the day we had sports. As time went along, we loved it. Oh, we had so much fun and got our sports equipment free. We would go home and gleefully tell our parents about the wonderful time we had.

My mother was very unhappy. When the next term started, she took me out of public school and put me in a convent. I told her she couldn’t do that and she told me that someday when I grew up, I would be grateful. There was a very good curriculum, but hardly any fun – no sports, and no political indoctrination. I hated it at first, but felt I could tolerate it. Every once in a while on holidays, I went home. I would go back to my old friends and ask what was going on and what they were doing. Their loose lifestyle was very alarming to me. They lived without religion. By that time, unwed mothers were glorified for having a baby for Hitler. It seemed strange to me that our society changed so suddenly. As time went along, I realized what a great deed my mother did so that I wasn’t exposed to that kind of humanistic philosophy.

Equal Rights Hits Home:

In 1939, the war started and a food bank was established. All food was rationed and could only be purchased using food stamps. At the same time, a full-employment law was passed which meant, if you didn’t work, you didn’t get a ration card, and if you didn’t have a card, you starved to death. Women who stayed home to raise their families didn’t have any marketable skills and often had to take jobs more suited for men.

Soon after this, the draft was implemented. It was compulsory for young people, male and female, to give one year to the labor corps. During the day, the girls worked on the farms, and at night they returned to their barracks for military training just like the boys. They were trained to be anti-aircraft gunners and participated in the signal corps. After the labor corps, they were not discharged but were used in the front lines. When I go back to Austria to visit my family and friends, most of these women are emotional cripples because they just were not equipped to handle the horrors of combat. Three months before I turned 18, I was severely injured in an air raid attack. I nearly had a leg amputated, so I was spared having to go into the labor corps and into military service.

Hitler Restructured the Family Through Daycare:

When the mothers had to go out into the work force, the government immediately established child care centers. You could take your children ages 4 weeks to school age and leave them there around-the-clock, 7 days a week, under the total care of the government. The state raised a whole generation of children. There were no motherly women to take care of the children, just people highly trained in child psychology. By this time, no one talked about equal rights. We knew we had been had.

Health Care and Small Business Suffer Under Government Controls:

Before Hitler, we had very good medical care. Many American doctors trained at the University of Vienna . After Hitler, health care was socialized, free for everyone. Doctors were salaried by the government. The problem was, since it was free, the people were going to the doctors for everything. When the good doctor arrived at his office at 8 a.m., 40 people were already waiting and at the same time, the hospitals were full. If you needed elective surgery, you had to wait a year or two for your turn. There was no money for research as it was poured into socialized medicine. Research at the medical schools literally stopped,so the best doctors left Austria and emigrated to other countries.
As for healthcare, our tax rates went up to 80% of our income. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. We had big programs for families. All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing.

We had another agency designed to monitor business. My brother-in-law owned a restaurant that had square tables. Government officials told him he had to replace them with round tables because people might bump themselves on the corners. Then they said he had to have additional bathroom facilities. It was just a small dairy business with a snack bar. He couldn’t meet all the demands. Soon, he went out of business. If the government owned the large businesses and not many small ones existed, it could be in control.
We had consumer protection. We were told how to shop and what to buy. Free enterprise was essentially abolished. We had a planning agency specially designed for farmers. The agents would go to the farms, count the livestock, then tell the farmers what to produce, and how to produce it.

“Mercy Killing” Redefined:
In 1944, I was a student teacher in a small village in the Alps . The villagers were surrounded by mountain passes which, in the winter, were closed off with snow, causing people to be isolated. So people intermarried and offspring were sometimes retarded. When I arrived, I was told there were 15 mentally retarded adults, but they were all useful and did good manual work. I knew one, named Vincent, very well. He was a janitor of the school. One day, I looked out the window and saw Vincent and others getting into a van. I asked my superior where they were going. She said to an institution where the State Health Department would teach them a trade, and to read and write. The families were required to sign papers with a little clause that they could not visit for 6 months. They were told visits would interfere with the program and might cause homesickness.

As time passed, letters started to dribble back saying these people died a natural, merciful death. The villagers were not fooled. We suspected what was happening. Those people left in excellent physical health and all died within 6 months. We called this euthanasia.

The Final Steps – Gun Laws:

Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law-abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria . Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little, eroded our freedom.
After World War II, Russian troops occupied Austria. Women were raped, pre-teen to elderly. The press never wrote about this either. When the Soviets left in 1955, they took everything that they could, dismantling whole factories in the process. They sawed down whole orchards of fruit and what they couldn’t destroy, they burned. We called it The Burned Earth. Most of the population barricaded themselves in their houses. Women hid in their cellars for 6 weeks as the troops mobilized. Those who couldn’t, paid the price. There is a monument in Vienna today, dedicated to those women who were massacred by the Russians. This is an eye witness account.

It’s true…those of us who sailed past the Statue of Liberty came to a country of unbelievable freedom and opportunity.America Truly is the Greatest Country in the World. Don’t Let Freedom Slip Away!

“After America , There is No Place to Go.”

(The author of this article lives in South Dakota and is very active in attempting to maintain our freedom. I encourage everybody to read this article and pass it along. I see so many parallels in this country; are we going to sit by and watch it happen? Spread the word; also contact your congressional reps; vote them out if they don’t do what they should. If you don’t want to be bothered, then you’re part of the problem!)

(Google Kitty Werthmann and you will see articles and videos.)

Thanks to John Remington for passing this along.

Shhhh! Damn you Jeremiah! Don't you know that nothing bad can happen here? Don't you see that little 7-letter word on our letterhead (America)? Don't you know it's impossible for tyranny, civil war, civil unrest, famine, and any else "bad" to happen here?

Good God, just close your eyes and ignore reality... you live in America! You're free from reality!

I have noticed that the liberals try to bury these type threads and with good reason. The truth is not something they wish to have out there while they are busy planning the round up of american citizens and a holocaust that will resemble the one Hitler created. It is very sad to note that they do not seem to learn from history at all. This is communism - not some corporate whatever...... it is communism! What the liberals don't realise is the communists always kill their supporters first within a nation they take over. Because they don't serve a purpose any longer and would only be in the way. They are known for doing this within every nation they take over. - Jeremiah

read Kitty Werthmanns testimony of what it was like living under Hitler and see if you don't see Obama throughout this story. He is doing exactly the same thing as Hitler did. Exactly.

Our education was nationalized. I attended a very good public school. The population was predominantly Catholic, so we had religion in our schools. The day we elected Hitler (March 13, 1938), I walked into my schoolroom to find the crucifix replaced by Hitler’s picture hanging next to a Nazi flag. Our teacher, a very devout woman, stood up and told the class we wouldn’t pray or have religion anymore. Instead, we sang “Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles,” and had physical education.

Sunday became National Youth Day with compulsory attendance. Parents were not pleased about the sudden change in curriculum. They were told that if they did not send us, they would receive a stiff letter of warning the first time. The second time they would be fined the equivalent of $300, and the third time they would be subject to jail. The first two hours consisted of political indoctrination. The rest of the day we had sports. As time went along, we loved it. Oh, we had so much fun and got our sports equipment free. We would go home and gleefully tell our parents about the wonderful time we had.

My mother was very unhappy. When the next term started, she took me out of public school and put me in a convent. I told her she couldn’t do that and she told me that someday when I grew up, I would be grateful. There was a very good curriculum, but hardly any fun – no sports, and no political indoctrination. I hated it at first, but felt I could tolerate it. Every once in a while on holidays, I went home. I would go back to my old friends and ask what was going on and what they were doing. Their loose lifestyle was very alarming to me. They lived without religion. By that time, unwed mothers were glorified for having a baby for Hitler. It seemed strange to me that our society changed so suddenly. As time went along, I realized what a great deed my mother did so that I wasn’t exposed to that kind of humanistic philosophy.

Equal Rights Hits Home:

In 1939, the war started and a food bank was established. All food was rationed and could only be purchased using food stamps. At the same time, a full-employment law was passed which meant, if you didn’t work, you didn’t get a ration card, and if you didn’t have a card, you starved to death. Women who stayed home to raise their families didn’t have any marketable skills and often had to take jobs more suited for men.

Soon after this, the draft was implemented. It was compulsory for young people, male and female, to give one year to the labor corps. During the day, the girls worked on the farms, and at night they returned to their barracks for military training just like the boys. They were trained to be anti-aircraft gunners and participated in the signal corps. After the labor corps, they were not discharged but were used in the front lines. When I go back to Austria to visit my family and friends, most of these women are emotional cripples because they just were not equipped to handle the horrors of combat. Three months before I turned 18, I was severely injured in an air raid attack. I nearly had a leg amputated, so I was spared having to go into the labor corps and into military service.

When the mothers had to go out into the work force, the government immediately established child care centers. You could take your children ages 4 weeks to school age and leave them there around-the-clock, 7 days a week, under the total care of the government. The state raised a whole generation of children. There were no motherly women to take care of the children, just people highly trained in child psychology. By this time, no one talked about equal rights. We knew we had been had.

Before Hitler, we had very good medical care. Many American doctors trained at the University of Vienna . After Hitler, health care was socialized, free for everyone. Doctors were salaried by the government. The problem was, since it was free, the people were going to the doctors for everything. When the good doctor arrived at his office at 8 a.m., 40 people were already waiting and at the same time, the hospitals were full. If you needed elective surgery, you had to wait a year or two for your turn. There was no money for research as it was poured into socialized medicine. Research at the medical schools literally stopped,so the best doctors left Austria and emigrated to other countries.
As for healthcare, our tax rates went up to 80% of our income. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. We had big programs for families. All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing.

We had another agency designed to monitor business. My brother-in-law owned a restaurant that had square tables. Government officials told him he had to replace them with round tables because people might bump themselves on the corners. Then they said he had to have additional bathroom facilities. It was just a small dairy business with a snack bar. He couldn’t meet all the demands. Soon, he went out of business. If the government owned the large businesses and not many small ones existed, it could be in control.
We had consumer protection. We were told how to shop and what to buy. Free enterprise was essentially abolished. We had a planning agency specially designed for farmers. The agents would go to the farms, count the livestock, then tell the farmers what to produce, and how to produce it.

In 1944, I was a student teacher in a small village in the Alps . The villagers were surrounded by mountain passes which, in the winter, were closed off with snow, causing people to be isolated. So people intermarried and offspring were sometimes retarded. When I arrived, I was told there were 15 mentally retarded adults, but they were all useful and did good manual work. I knew one, named Vincent, very well. He was a janitor of the school. One day, I looked out the window and saw Vincent and others getting into a van. I asked my superior where they were going. She said to an institution where the State Health Department would teach them a trade, and to read and write. The families were required to sign papers with a little clause that they could not visit for 6 months. They were told visits would interfere with the program and might cause homesickness.

As time passed, letters started to dribble back saying these people died a natural, merciful death. The villagers were not fooled. We suspected what was happening. Those people left in excellent physical health and all died within 6 months. We called this euthanasia.

Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law-abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria . Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little, eroded our freedom.
After World War II, Russian troops occupied Austria. Women were raped, pre-teen to elderly. The press never wrote about this either. When the Soviets left in 1955, they took everything that they could, dismantling whole factories in the process. They sawed down whole orchards of fruit and what they couldn’t destroy, they burned. We called it The Burned Earth. Most of the population barricaded themselves in their houses. Women hid in their cellars for 6 weeks as the troops mobilized. Those who couldn’t, paid the price. There is a monument in Vienna today, dedicated to those women who were massacred by the Russians. This is an eye witness account.

It’s true…those of us who sailed past the Statue of Liberty came to a country of unbelievable freedom and opportunity.America Truly is the Greatest Country in the World. Don’t Let Freedom Slip Away!

(The author of this article lives in South Dakota and is very active in attempting to maintain our freedom. I encourage everybody to read this article and pass it along. I see so many parallels in this country; are we going to sit by and watch it happen? Spread the word; also contact your congressional reps; vote them out if they don’t do what they should. If you don’t want to be bothered, then you’re part of the problem!)

Anecdotes from one person with an agenda, but which are contradicted by history does not equal documentation.

The most obvious bullshit meter moment of the story was the part about equality of women. The complete opposite was Nazi policy, as is widely documented, and not just by some speaker at a teabagger rally.

"Today women's battalions were being formed in Marxist countries, and to that one could only reply, "That will never happen here! There are things a man does, and he alone is responsible for them. I would be ashamed to be a German man if ever, in the event of war, but a single woman were made to go to the front." The woman had her own battlefield. With every child to which she gave birth for the nation, she was waging her battle for the nation. The man stands up for the Volk just as woman stands up for the family. A woman's equal rights lie in the fact that she is treated with the high regard she
deserves in those areas of life assigned to her by nature."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech to NS Frauenschaft (September 13, 1935)

"Whereas previously the programs of the liberal, intellectualist women's movements contained many points, the program of our National Socialist Women's movement has in reality but one single point, and that point is the child, that tiny creation which must be born and grow strong and which alone gives meaning to the whole life-struggle"
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech to the National Socialist Women’s League (Sept. 8, 1934)

Oh....my....God! Asshole here is actually citing Adolf fucking Hitler to back up his view. The man who lied to billions. The man who lied to his enemies. The man who lied to his allies (just ask the Soviets).

Yeah, disregard the normal citizens facts and cite Adolf fucking Hilter.... :cuckoo:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?

I have noticed that the liberals try to bury these type threads and with good reason. The truth is not something they wish to have out there while they are busy planning the round up of american citizens and a holocaust that will resemble the one Hitler created. It is very sad to note that they do not seem to learn from history at all. This is communism - not some corporate whatever...... it is communism! What the liberals don't realise is the communists always kill their supporters first within a nation they take over. Because they don't serve a purpose any longer and would only be in the way. They are known for doing this within every nation they take over. - Jeremiah

You're 100% dead on! And what can I say - that's why they are called dumbocrats. They are so stupid, they surrender their rights and freedoms in the belief that communism will serve them. They refuse to accept that Joseph Stalin killed millions because communism is incapable of supporting the amount of people it has to support.

Equal Rights Hits Home:

Anecdotes from one person with an agenda, but which are contradicted by history does not equal documentation.

The most obvious bullshit meter moment of the story was the part about equality of women. The complete opposite was Nazi policy, as is widely documented, and not just by some speaker at a teabagger rally.

"Today women's battalions were being formed in Marxist countries, and to that one could only reply, "That will never happen here! There are things a man does, and he alone is responsible for them. I would be ashamed to be a German man if ever, in the event of war, but a single woman were made to go to the front." The woman had her own battlefield. With every child to which she gave birth for the nation, she was waging her battle for the nation. The man stands up for the Volk just as woman stands up for the family. A woman's equal rights lie in the fact that she is treated with the high regard she

"Whereas previously the programs of the liberal, intellectualist women's movements contained many points, the program of our National Socialist Women's movement has in reality but one single point, and that point is the child, that tiny creation which must be born and grow strong and which alone gives meaning to the whole life-struggle"
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech to the National Socialist Women’s League (Sept. 8, 1934)

Oh....my....God! Asshole here is actually citing Adolf fucking Hitler to back up his view. The man who lied to billions. The man who lied to his enemies. The man who lied to his allies (just ask the Soviets).

Yeah, disregard the normal citizens facts and cite Adolf fucking Hilter.... :cuckoo:

So, you think he was telling the National Socialist Women’s League that they were supposed to be subservient, barefoot and pregnant, while he was covertly going to make decrees that maintained their equal dignity from the Weimar period?

Yes, that must be it! It all makes sense now! :clap2:

Equal Rights Hits Home:

This is the mindset of a liberal under the spell of Obama. They will believe the lies of Hitler and Obama before listening to Kitty Werthmann who was there, lived through it and knows exactly what it is all about! The liberal is determined to condemn the evidence without examination of it ( you can bet he didn't read the full article ) in order to remain in eternal ignorance and continue on... it is the way they are wired perhaps? - Jeremiah

Hey Agit8r, I know the only way one becomes a liberal is by being uneducated, by might I suggest you break with tradition just this once and read a book about the Holocaust. It's called: "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" by Andy Andrews.

Well, since the left is not particularly literate, how about some quick audio? I urge everyone to listen to this. The answer to the question "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" is astounding.

[ame=http://youtu.be/mDKcF--1hEc]"How Do You Kill 11 Million People?" by Andy Andrews - YouTube[/ame]

This is the mindset of a liberal under the spell of Obama. They will believe the lies of Hitler and Obama before listening to Kitty Werthmann who was there, lived through it and knows exactly what it is all about! The liberal is determined to condemn the evidence without examination of it ( you can bet he didn't read the full article ) in order to remain in eternal ignorance and continue on... it is the way they are wired perhaps? - Jeremiah

It's long been said, the liberal start with their conclusion, then works tirelessly to find some fact that will support their conclusion (as opposed to normal people, who look at the facts which then leads them to their conclusion).

DID examine. DID fact-check. The OBVIOUS inaccuracies suggest that the whole tale is false. :eusa_liar:

Women in the Third Reich

Liberals have an aversion for facts that expose their lies.

Yeah, all the books I had read on Germany said that universal health care was started by Otto Bismarck in the 1890's and was the forrunner of most of the European health care systems. Now reading this post I realize all those history books were untrue; Hitler started socialized medicine in Germany. Wow, talk about facts and lies, hard to believe that all those history books were wrong. Good thing we have these boards to give us straight factual history.

DID examine. DID fact-check. The OBVIOUS inaccuracies suggest that the whole tale is false. :eusa_liar:

Women in the Third Reich

Yeah - you "examined" what Adolf fuck'n Hitler said and you take it as the gospel.

But what else would we expect from the radical oppressive left of this nation?

Yeah, all the books I had read on Germany said that universal health care was started by Otto Bismarck in the 1890's and was the forrunner of most of the European health care systems. Now reading this post I realize all those history books were untrue; Hitler started socialized medicine in Germany. Wow, talk about facts and lies, hard to believe that all those history books were wrong. Good thing we have these boards to give us straight factual history.

And how is that "universal healthcare" working out over there? Let's see, Greece is collapsing and under severe civil unrest (on the verge of flat out civil war). England is trying to decentralize their healthcare because it's collapsing their economy. Spain as well.

Yeah, sounds like a great system! Lets bring it to America! I mean, anything "free" is good, right? :cuckoo:

"From each according to his ability and to each according to his need" is exactly the same as:

"He who wants to live asserts himself. He who cannot assert himself does not deserve to live. He will perish. This is an iron, yet also a just principle. The earth is not there for cowardly peoples, not for weak ones, not for lazy ones. The earth is there for him who takes it and who industriously labors upon it and thereby fashions his life. That is the will of Providence. That is why it has placed man upon this earth, along with the other beings, and has paved the way for him, has freed him to make his own decisions, to lead his own struggle for survival. And should he fail in this struggle, should he become weak in asserting his existence, then Providence will not rush to his aid. Instead, it will sentence him to death. And rightly so. Other men will come. The space will not remain empty. What the one man loses, another will take. And life continues in accordance with its own eternal rhythm without consideration for the weakling."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Sportpalast Berlin (May 3, 1940)

didn't you know that?
Reading these two passages is like reading about night and day, the two passages are about the life and death of one who does little to support himself (for instance a disabled person cannot support himself) The first passage is the leftist argument that the goods produced by those having ability should be used to support the disabled person ( i.e. those in need). The second passage says that the inability of a person to assert himself (i.e. being disabled) will "sentence him to death. And rightly so."

They are related only in that they each were arguments used to justify undemocratic governments. On the other hand, in America, we have a democratic government based upon the Constitution where the Senators and Congressmen in Congress, and the President are elected by the people.

Women in the Third Reich

Yeah - you "examined" what Adolf fuck'n Hitler said and you take it as the gospel.

But what else would we expect from the radical oppressive left of this nation?

So the Holocaust Encyclopedia is not a reliable source to you, Ahmadinejad? :eusa_eh:

face it, any RELIABLE source gives an account that is very different than Kitty Fullofshit, :cuckoo:

And how is that "universal healthcare" working out over there? Let's see, Greece is collapsing and under severe civil unrest (on the verge of flat out civil war). England is trying to decentralize their healthcare because it's collapsing their economy. Spain as well.

Yeah, sounds like a great system! Lets bring it to America! I mean, anything "free" is good, right? :cuckoo:

No, the topic was not about Greece and its socialized medicine but rather about someone that supposedly lived under Hitler and gave antedoctal evidence of that life. There were also a few other questionable facts about the anecdotal evidence, but then anecdotal evidence is not often acceptable in a debate. But back to my argument did Hitler, Bismarck or someone else bring universal health care to Germany? This material is verifiable.

url=Women in the Third Reich
It is not wise to link to a site to support an argument without reading the whole article that you are linking to. In fact, the link site supports the fact that women were used in the Nazi army. "The need for labor prompted the state to prod women into the workforce (for example, through the Duty Year, the compulsory-service plan for all women) and even into the military itself (the number of female auxiliaries in the German armed forces approached 500,000 by 1945). " Last sentence of the link (link had to be deleted as I am below 15 posts).

On the other hand after rereading the story by Kitty, it seems that she was referring to women being used in the military before the period where the need for labor was so great that women were used in the military. So I can't say that there is no contradiction with the Kitty story.

Last edited:

No, the topic was not about Greece and its socialized medicine but rather about someone that supposedly lived under Hitler and gave antedoctal evidence of that life. There were also a few other questionable facts about the anecdotal evidence, but then anecdotal evidence is not often acceptable in a debate. But back to my argument did Hitler, Bismarck or someone else bring universal health care to Germany? This material is verifiable.

I understand that. And notice that I did not argue with your statement? That's because, the truth is, I don't know the history of socialized medicine in Europe, so I'm not going to comment on it.

However, I did ask how it's working out now because I do know about it now. I've read quite a bit about it over the past few years, and like everything government-run/socialized, it's a spectacular failure.

People, we're not looking at history repeating itself here. We're looking at something new - a Corporate Oligarchy. Fuck communism and socialism and all the other "isms" out there. Just keep voting for the same old same old like you are and we'll be there soon.

How about this - how about "fuck all of the other "garchy's" out there?

How about just for once, recognizing that any corporation has ZERO power over you, while the government (sadly) now has FULL power over you?

How about stop hating people more successful than you, and instead admiring them and trying to emulate their success?

How about that Knobby?

How about FUCK YOU Crotchrottweiler! Successful? Sure, they're more successful than any of us because they OWN the politicians. If you knew any fuckin' thing other than the Republican Party Playbook and the Fox News mantra, you'd know little things like, oh, say, the billions of dollars corporations spend lobbying (aka buying) our politicians to shift the laws THEIR way. That there's about 10 lobbyists in DC per congressperson just from the drug companies alone. Get with reality, Crotchrot!

Forum List

Back