Phil Collins is coming out of retirement!

• Banned
I've never heard Phil wear his politics on his sleeve.
Having said that I will just let you know I think Israel can handle their own shit. Tired of policing the world and I honestly am fed up with Israel BEGGING forour tax dollars. Both politically and in those stupid fucking commercials asking me to feed their poor. We have enough poor of our own

• Banned
Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Palestinians contribution to peace, mankind and suicide bombings.
Wtf are you guys talking about?

Is Phill some crazy radical?
Yes.
A Liberal supporter of terrorism.
Well fuck me.

Thankfully I have never heard him say such things so I am going to remain blissfully ignorant and pretend like this thread doesn't exist. At least until I get the chance to see him live one more time.

THEN ITS ON!

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Palestinians contribution to peace, mankind and suicide bombings.

Yes.
Well fuck me.

Thankfully I have never heard him say such things so I am going to remain blissfully ignorant and pretend like this thread doesn't exist. At least until I get the chance to see him live one more time.

THEN ITS ON!
There was a period in time where he would ask the Jews in the audience to leave and he would refund their tickets.
For what it’s worth, I like his music.

Boycott Israel.

Yes.
Well fuck me.

THEN ITS ON!
There was a period in time where he would ask the Jews in the audience to leave and he would refund their tickets.
How have I never heard this?

Never liked his voice, nor music. Too much Pop style. I liked when he was just a drummer in Genesis, and Peter Gabriel was lead vocalist. He just needs the money at this point.

Never liked his voice, nor music. Too much Pop style. I liked when he was just a drummer in Genesis, and Peter Gabriel was lead vocalist. He just needs the money at this point.
According to the video he has paid out in excess of 75 million on divorces so you may be right lol

Yes.
Well fuck me.

THEN ITS ON!
How have I never heard this?
You don’t read the same publications.
This was before the Internet became what it is today.
Maybe he’s changed.

I never knew that he ever "hung it up". I love his "In The Air Tonight" song. This is my favorite cover of his material. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Vince and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

He has some catchy melodies.

I've never heard Phil wear his politics on his sleeve.
Having said that I will just let you know I think Israel can handle their own shit. Tired of policing the world and I honestly am fed up with Israel BEGGING forour tax dollars. Both politically and in those stupid fucking commercials asking me to feed their poor. We have enough poor of our own

Go enjoy Phil Collins "guilt free". I was raised as the son of a Pentecostal preacher and taught that Israel could do no wrong and should be supported no matter what. When I had my epiphany, breaking the programing of backing the Zionist/ Rothschild state was the toughest to shed. The Palestinians have more Hebrew blood in them than the Khazarian fake Jews that reside in Israel.

Forum List

Back