Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney tells President Trump to “put his big boy pants on” and congratulate President Joe Biden

i'm stunned...the mayor of philly is a white irish catholic?

He might want to be quiet, he already ran his mouth enough to tie him into much of the illegal activity in Philly and when they investigate Biden's corruption he does not want to be in the middle of protecting a traitor with help setting him up to a position to obstruct justice giving China the win.

Wonder if the Democrats have considered what might happen if the Republicans take the House in 2022? Wonder how quickly they can get Articles of Impeachment together over the Biden family "pay for access" scheme that the Media has been ignoring?

Its not beyond the realm of possibility that the GOP takes the House in this election. It is very close, and if successful, the first order of business on Day One will be the investigation of Biden-Harris and drawing up articles of impeachment.

And the mayor needs to be fitted for an orange jump suit. He’d look very professional carrying a garbage bag on the freeway median.

EmLM5svWoAcT9xZ

So, you are trying to use that to pretend that an overwhelming majority of military people support Biden? You're sniffing glue again, aren't you?
let's compare the record

Trump calls vets suckers and losers

Biden's son died after he returned from serving in Iraq, probably from his wounds over there, i'm just guessing here

of course the vets favor Biden!

Let's compare the record. You lying sack of shits claim that Trump calls vets suckers and losers. Trump denied it and no one who was there said that he did.

Biden's son died of brain cancer and did not receive any wounds in Iraq.

The record shows you're a liar and a joke.

He might want to be quiet, he already ran his mouth enough to tie him into much of the illegal activity in Philly and when they investigate Biden's corruption he does not want to be in the middle of protecting a traitor with help setting him up to a position to obstruct justice giving China the win.

Wonder if the Democrats have considered what might happen if the Republicans take the House in 2022? Wonder how quickly they can get Articles of Impeachment together over the Biden family "pay for access" scheme that the Media has been ignoring?

Its not beyond the realm of possibility that the GOP takes the House in this election. It is very close, and if successful, the first order of business on Day One will be the investigation of Biden-Harris and drawing up articles of impeachment.

I hope they start writing them now.

LOL! AG Barr couldn't even come up with anything. Not even the Republican controlled Senate investigations. You Orange Idiots are laughable.

Who's your Daddy now? Beotch!

LOL! AG Barr couldn't even come up with anything. Not even the Republican controlled Senate investigations. You Orange Idiots are laughable.

Who's your Daddy now? Beotch!

Really? The investigations have established the younger Biden has accepted MILLIONS, perhaps BILLIONS of dollars from foreign sources. The investigations have found e-mails from the people who gave Biden the money thanking him for introducing them to his father. His father has been caught lying when he denied meeting the people. He (and you) won't be laughing in a couple of years. The anger you pathetic cheats are creating won't dissipate anytime soon.

For the good of the country Trump needs to keep fighting. Those that aren't fighting need to be agitating.

If they knew Hillary was gonna lose, they would have rigged the last election too, my friends!

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney tells President Trump to “put his big boy pants on” and congratulate President Joe Biden

That's nice. What did this honorable mayor have to say about the 2 1/2 year Russian hoax criminal scandal? Nothing? Then his integrity is crap.

The New York Times explains that vote fraud is practically impossible because it would require a large number of people working together to win elections with machine-like coordination: a "political machine" if you can imagine.

And that couldn't exist.

...they ----- just about everyone--MSM/Dems/BLM/entertainers [ hahah ] /etc----- have been giving him unjustified crap for 4 years--FK them...I say PISS on them.....I don't care if he cheats.....he SHOULD cheat/etc
He tried to cheat and was impeached for it. Another Trump failure. :icon_cry:

Forum List

Back