Philly school principal outed as ANTIFA after attacking Trump supporters

EXPOSED: Philadelphia School Principal Outed as Antifa, Calls Trump Supporters “White Trash P*ssies…

Time to make sure this trash never gets another teaching or administrative job in a school again!

The Antifa wastes of human skin, they need to be declared American Domestic Terrorists and all rounded up and thrown into dungeons.

The Antifa that we have on the European Continent....when the SHTF they will get what's coming to them, count on it.

Subversive Marxist filth GTFO or be dealt with.

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy to trade punches with that old douche bag.

When the SHTF you just know that the Antifa faggots are going to crumble very easily, the pathetic faggots are even frightened to show their no doubt exceptionally ugly and in need of a wash faces.

Lol look at these pathetic faggots, bring it on Buttfucker's :lol:

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

Antifa Marxist filth also as we know contain idiotic women, probably unhygienic with hairy legs and underarm hair and full of STDs after being fucked so many times by their Kebab and African pets.

vemf5toh59sy.jpg

Right-Wing girls are sexier and we look IMPECCABLE dressed ALL in black, especially with our knee high black leather riding boots and carrying either a bullwhip or a riding crop....and unlike the Antifa faggots, we can shoot straight.

The only service to humanity that the Antifa faggots have done is that 90% of them HAVEN'T been BREEDING, so the above in those pictures, they are the last generation having decided to self-genocide themselves, which is good considering they are from defective DNA to begin with.

When the SHTF you just know that the Antifa faggots are going to crumble very easily, the pathetic faggots are even frightened to show their no doubt exceptionally ugly and in need of a wash faces.

Antifa Marxist filth also as we know contain idiotic women, probably unhygienic with hairy legs and underarm hair and full of STDs after being fucked so many times by their Kebab and African pets.

vemf5toh59sy.jpg

Right-Wing girls are sexier and we look IMPECCABLE dressed ALL in black, especially with our knee high black leather riding boots and carrying either a bullwhip or a riding crop....and unlike the Antifa faggots, we can shoot straight.

The only service to humanity that the Antifa faggots have done is that 90% of them HAVEN'T been BREEDING, so the above in those pictures, they are the last generation having decided to self-genocide themselves, which is good considering they are from defective DNA to begin with.

These people dont scare me in the least.
At this point they're an annoyance...when they push to far they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

vemf5toh59sy.jpg

At this point they're an annoyance...when they push to far they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

Yes I agree and essentially all they have is to get in people's faces are SCREAM mindless slogans and throw things and I have full confidence in our Right-Wing men that they can take these faggots down in an afternoon, have you seen footage of the Antifa faggots attempting to punch someone? It's hilarious.

vemf5toh59sy.jpg

The Antifa faggots are nearly as funny as this Manly Woman who had her TOTAL psychological meltdown not only in public but thankfully filmed for our continued enjoyment :lol:

Lol at the below The Future of The Left and double Lol at the faggot holding the Benito Mussolini picture :rofl:

"I am so sorry to my world!" Hey Carpet Munching Psycho Weirdo YOUR world is the MENTAL INSTITUTION!

vemf5toh59sy.jpg

Yes I agree and essentially all they have is to get in people's faces are SCREAM mindless slogans and throw things and I have full confidence in our Right-Wing men that they can take these faggots down in an afternoon, have you seen footage of the Antifa faggots attempting to punch someone? It's hilarious.

The guys hit like girls and the girls look like men.

School District 'looking into' teacher's posts regarding fight at Trump march

The aftermath of this weekend’s arrests related to the pro- and anti-Trump rallies has reached the School District of Philadelphia.

When the names of three people charged in connection with a skirmish involving protesters, Trump supporters and police officers were released, one set off an avalanche of online criticism directed toward one of their fathers.
According to a police account of the incident, 33-year-old Christopher Sheerin “was seen punching a Trump supporter (31/W/M) in the face and pulling the American flag from him.”

Before long, accusations were flying on social media, in articles, and via email claiming Sheerin’s father John was a member of Antifa and a principal at a Philadelphia public school.

John Sheerin is not a principal in the school district. He’s a teacher.

He didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment on the online backlash, so we were unable to discern if he is, in fact, a member of the group. Screen grabs, however, show John Sheerin inviting his critics to report him to the school district, and criticizing the Trump supporters who responded to him.
School District 'looking into' teacher's posts regarding fight at Trump march

Forum List

Back