Photo of Doug Mastriano wearing Confederate uniform goes viral

Then there’s the normal Dem outfit....

1661567879813.jpeg

Yea..I'm sure wearing a Nazi uniform is cool in Germany right?
At least the NAZIS were up front with what they were. Biden has spent a half century as a sellout chameleon in which since Obama the traitors and sadists have come out in the open. Honor, integrity and character are not Prog traits.

Exactly. Democrats in the 1860's were pro-slavery and Mastriano dressed as pro-slavery secessionist. Today's Democrats don't dress as Confederates. Thanks for calling Mastriano a racist, which is obvious.
I respond as I am treated by others as I learn. Sometimes to slowly. I can tell you there are areas that vote Repub with law fiefdoms who have not faced pushback for abuses to citizens as to pay reparations for their actions. However, the multitude of Prog areas who do the same is whitewashed as every government level of fiefdom is involved .

Exactly. Democrats in the 1860's were pro-slavery and Mastriano dressed as pro-slavery secessionist. Today's Democrats don't dress as Confederates. Thanks for calling Mastriano a racist, which is obvious.
The same people BrokeLoser calls the bravest Americans to ever fight against tyranny. 😄 You can't grift until you get the morons on your side under control.

I didn't call him a racist, you did, and of course you were projecting.

You're the one that backs the Democratic party of slavery and racism. You're the one who vehemently opposes the Republican party that always fights against racism.

And you're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that everyone with a triple digit IQ sees right through your pathetic projection when you call others racist.

I didn't call him a racist, you did, and of course you were projecting.

You're the one that backs the Democratic party of slavery and racism. You're the one who vehemently opposes the Republican party that always fights against racism.

And you're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that everyone with a triple digit IQ sees right through your pathetic projection when you call others racist.
Hey moron. As long as fools like BrokeLoser are around to tell us how much they love Confederates you're never going to convince anyone that the people who support slavery and racism are on the left. 😄

Civil War reenactments and aficionados of civil war memorabilia are not racists, they are history buffs.
The coxuckers who see everything thru a racial lens are the racists.

Or how about dads that shower with their little girls.

View attachment 687501
Project Veritas has said it received the diary from “tipsters” who said it had been abandoned in a room. The activist group said it turned the journal over to law enforcement and never did anything illegal.

Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.

Forum List

Back