Photo of Doug Mastriano wearing Confederate uniform goes viral

The same people BrokeLoser calls the bravest Americans to ever fight against tyranny. 😄 You can't grift until you get the morons on your side under control.
1661637938569.png
1661637964353.png

1661637995883.png
1661638528956.png
1661638619225.png

1661638154228.png
1661638220925.png
1661638270515.png

1661638693570.png

Attachments

• 1661638034726.png
    1661638034726.png
    47 KB · Views: 13
  • 1661638088291.png
    1661638088291.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1661638324108.png
    1661638324108.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Broke Loser and Confederate loving racists like him do define your party and your culture. We'll hang them around your neck like albatrosses.

Fuck Jimmy Carter, how about that? 😄 I don't give a flying fuck how he felt about the flag and if we have to piss all over his legacy in order to push your mutant culture closer towards cultural extinction then that's what we'll do. That's how we keep winning. By being ruthless motherfuckers. The same will probably be true of Clinton and Obama when it comes time to answer for why they took so long to get behind LGBTQ rights.
The only "rights that LGBTQ's have is a long stay into a mental institution, along with the lunatics who support their lunacy.

Broke Loser and Confederate loving racists like him do define your party and your culture. We'll hang them around your neck like albatrosses.
If any political party defines racism in America, it would be Democrats, for their support of racist Affirmative Action discrimination, CRT, and Biden's racist "American Rescue Plan" (which ought to be called ARP as long as you're not white)

Project Veritas has said it received the diary from “tipsters” who said it had been abandoned in a room. The activist group said it turned the journal over to law enforcement and never did anything illegal.

Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.
So when the FBI raids Project Veritas that proves the diary is fake? We know the diary is real, the FBI Gestapo proved it.

Fuck Jimmy Carter, how about that? 😄 I don't give a flying fuck how he felt about the flag and if we have to piss all over his legacy in order to push your mutant culture closer towards cultural extinction then that's what we'll do. That's how we keep winning. By being ruthless motherfuckers. The same will probably be true of Clinton and Obama when it comes time to answer for why they took so long to get behind LGBTQ rights.

And that's you being a shit talker. You pretend that the Conderderate Flag was always about wacist or such shit, and yet, when confronted by historical proof that that was not the case, ie Civil Rights supporter Jimmy Carter flying the flag himself,

you just spout vulgar shit, and don't care that you claims were just proven false.

Your goal is to use your lies, to hurt your enemies. You know that the things you claim, to justify your attacks, are lies, and you don't even care when caught.

Becasue you know that your stupid white lib allies that you need, are willful dupes and will work with you, to ignore the truth about what a hateful, violent thug you are.

Yea..I'm sure wearing a Nazi uniform is cool in Germany right?
Blacks being told to vote for the VA Dem Governor in the Jolson get up with his Klan buddy is not cool….. it’s mandatory for Democrat Blacks,

Why?

It is a Confederate Uniform and people wore them back during the insurrection in the 1860’s.

Should we deny history so you will not be offended?

Secession is not at all equivalent or similar to insurrection.
There is no legal basis for there being anything wrong about secession.
But insurrection is illegal by definition, unless the government has become criminally corrupt and warranted an insurrection.

😄

No. No they don't. Also I love people who say ignorant shit like this. It makes it easier to paint your side as stupid and racist. 😁
Nothing more racist than a modern day Democrat Governor from Virginia caught in Jolson laughing with his Klan buddy. I’ll bet you thought the Republican opponent was racist?? Johnson is laughing his ass off 54 years into the 200 Year Plan. Stand Proud!!!

So the civil war is part of our history there are civil war reenactments all over the country it would look pretty stupid to do those with only people in Union uniforms. Maybe more people should try reading history and learning from it instead of trying to score childish political points and erasing any part of it you don't like.

Secession is not at all equivalent or similar to insurrection.
There is no legal basis for there being anything wrong about secession.
But insurrection is illegal by definition, unless the government has become criminally corrupt and warranted an insurrection.
Like the Biden administration.

WS5NNHCNBRJB5FIEBTZNLSJGIE.jpg

When given the choice to dress as a historical figure, he choice the group that wanted to make a slavery legal forever and split America in two.
More here: EXCLUSIVE Pennsylvania candidate Mastriano posed in Confederate uniform at Army War College

You extremists PC MFs need to just go kill yourselves. It was your party that dressed like that and you're anxious to erase any evidence or reminder of it. US history has a few warts (commiecrat party), but you can't whitewash it.

Why didn't he wear a Union blue uniform? BTW...that's a cavalry kepi cap....seems he's not much up on the history.
Even worse than the cap is the fact that Pennsylvania was in the Union, not the Confederacy. And this idiot wants to represent Pennsylvania?

Sorry. You fail. BrokeLoser already gave the game away when he tries to argue that slavery was the best thing to happen to Black Americans. 😂
Don’t let me speak for ‘the party’ and or for conservatives in general….
I‘m pretty hardcore, I identify as an alt-right nationalist…..a label that scares most ‘conservatives’.

Don’t let me speak for ‘the party’ and or for conservatives in general….
I‘m pretty hardcore, I identify as an alt-right nationalist…..a label that scares most ‘conservatives’.
More like you embarrass them. They prefer a more subtle racism.

More like you embarrass them. They prefer a more subtle racism.
Actually we prefer to be colorblind.
Its you "mixed race" democrats that keep trying to play the race card.
In case you haven't noticed, its not working.

If any political party defines racism in America, it would be Democrats, for their support of racist Affirmative Action discrimination, CRT, and Biden's racist "American Rescue Plan" (which ought to be called ARP as long as you're not white)
Affirmative Action is an imperfect solution to pernicious, persistent discrimination against minorities, especially black and brown people.

Forum List

Back