Photo of Doug Mastriano wearing Confederate uniform goes viral

Affirmative Action is an imperfect solution to pernicious, persistent discrimination against minorities, especially black and brown people.

It is not a solution at all it is the same discrimination directed against others and only serves to aggravate the problem

WS5NNHCNBRJB5FIEBTZNLSJGIE.jpg

When given the choice to dress as a historical figure, he choice the group that wanted to make a slavery legal forever and split America in two.
More here: EXCLUSIVE Pennsylvania candidate Mastriano posed in Confederate uniform at Army War College

QUICK! Grab your crayons and binky and run under your bed, Buttercup.

Actually we prefer to be colorblind.
Its you "mixed race" democrats that keep trying to play the race card.
In case you haven't noticed, its not working.
Where is it not working? 😄 Confederate idolatry is being shit on in the mainstream. 😂

More like you embarrass them. They prefer a more subtle racism.
Hahaha…that’s what you want to believe huh?
I‘m pretty sure my type are envied by traditional ‘conservatives’…..Traditional conservatives just don’t have the ball-sack to be a true realist, to speak candidly on subject matter forbidden by the PC bitches / the left….they allow filthy degenerates like you to hold one of their nuts.

Where is it not working? 😄 Confederate idolatry is being shit on in the mainstream. 😂
It’s only working in blue shitholes full of freaks, weirdos and degenerates…real America hates you more than they ever have. It won’t be long before you’re at the back of the bus again.

Even worse than the cap is the fact that Pennsylvania was in the Union, not the Confederacy. And this idiot wants to represent Pennsylvania?

So? War's over. We kissed and made up before you were born. Your pretense otherwise is silly.

It’s only working in blue shitholes full of freaks, weirdos and degenerates…real America hates you more than they ever have. It won’t be long before you’re at the back of the bus again.
Sure cosplayer. Until then decent America won't even let you on the bus with your shit flag from your shit culture. Not even NASCAR or the Country Music Awards want your shit flag in the presence. Never knew that was Blue city entertainment. 😄 If that's the case what do you cuck boys have left? Cornholing?

Sure cosplayer. Until then decent America won't even let you on the bus with your shit flag from your shit culture. Not even NASCAR or the Country Music Awards want your shit flag in the presence. Never knew that was Blue city entertainment. 😄 If that's the case what do you cuck boys have left? Cornholing?

Hahaha…you bring up a few woke pieces of dogshit organizations…the ignorant fucks hired woke marketing firms when the disgusting fucks of BLM had all pussies terrified.
I thought we were talking about Americans…not fucked in the head woke organizations?

Maybe in the urban plantations where the MSM "rich folk" pander to their voters, great men like the Founding Fathers and Abe Lincoln are shit on.
Consider that the Low-IQ voters need to have the race card played all the time to keep them on the plantation.

In most of the US there is no "woke bullshit", i.e. it's not working. The 4th of July is still celebrated, isn't it?
Civil War re-enactments still happen, don't they? Confederate statues are still in "Civil War Parks" aren't they?

1661725538882.png

DEMOCRAT Harry Truman held Robert E. Lee in highest regard presenting his mother with Lee’s portrait when he returned from service in WWI. She kept it by her bedside until her death. Truman visited Lee's statue at Gettysburg and wrote to his daughter about Lee being a “great man.”

/thread

I’m curious…did confederates rape and murder more blacks than blacks have raped and murdered whites in America?
Asking for a friend.
Are you confessing that the people who you proclaimed the most courageous in the fight against tyranny were also be also rapists and murderers? 😂

I know you're so fucking stupid that you thought you could turn the tables but the only one here venerating murderers and rapists is you, you deplorable mutant.

Maybe in the urban plantations where the MSM "rich folk" pander to their voters, great men like the Founding Fathers and Abe Lincoln are shit on.
Consider that the Low-IQ voters need to have the race card played all the time to keep them on the plantation.

In most of the US there is no "woke bullshit", i.e. it's not working. The 4th of July is still celebrated, isn't it?
Civil War re-enactments still happen, don't they? Confederate statues are still in "Civil War Parks" aren't they?

View attachment 688503
Confederate Statues keep coming down don't they? 😁

I'm not worried. Things take time. We'll bury your shit culture eventually.

They keep getting relocated.
We'll see whose "shit culture" gets buried.
I'm not worried either.
Yea. That statues taken down from Monument Ave in Virginia are going to California to get displayed next to the works of black artists as a giant fuck you to the cuck whites. 😄

WS5NNHCNBRJB5FIEBTZNLSJGIE.jpg

When given the choice to dress as a historical figure, he choice the group that wanted to make a slavery legal forever and split America in two.
More here: EXCLUSIVE Pennsylvania candidate Mastriano posed in Confederate uniform at Army War College
Much ado about absolutely nothing...

The Civil War and the Blue-and-Gray mean something much different to White Folk than they do Black Folk...

Black Folk might be offended...

It's entirely a non-issue to most White Folk...

An innocent bit of fun on the wearer's part...

He's not Black... no reason he should think like one...

Are you confessing that the people who you proclaimed the most courageous in the fight against tyranny were also be also rapists and murderers? 😂

I know you're so fucking stupid that you thought you could turn the tables but the only one here venerating murderers and rapists is you, you deplorable mutant.
I asked a very simple question that you don’t have the balls to answer…try these.
Which group has inflicted more damage on America and Americans?
Confederates or Black folks
Which group continues to be a liability / burden to America and Americans?

Are confederates still raping and killing at off the charts levels in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles?

I asked a very simple question that you don’t have the balls to answer…try these.
Which group has inflicted more damage on America and Americans?
Which group continues to be a liability / burden to America and Americans?

Are confederates still raping and killing at off the charts levels in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles?
Confederates you dipshit. They killed around 360,000 Americans during the war. That's before all the raping and slaving. How stupid are you?

Affirmative Action is an imperfect solution to pernicious, persistent discrimination against minorities, especially black and brown people.

FALSE! Affirmative Action is not a "solution" to anything, It a malicious, hypocritical ideology, that goes by the idea that it is OK to engage in racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Affirmative Action is the #1 systemic racism in America, victimizing the largest (by far) number of victims (whites).

Forum List

Back