Photo Shows "palestine" Hamas Leader's Nephew Children Celebrating 9/11 Islamist Massacre of 3,000

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
It's called "freedom" fighting...

IMG_7805-640x480.jpg

"These are the kids of Muhammad Sinwar, posing against the evil event of September 11,” Gallant says in the video, which he released on X (formerly Twitter).

Last edited:
This is why there can be no two-state solution at this time, or at any time in the near future.

The Palestinian children have been brainwashed to hate both America and Israel (moreso the latter), and it will take until these current children are grandparents, having had two full generations getting an education by Israeli-run schools, for the hate and celebration of terrorist attacks to be weaned out.

View attachment 1010939

"These are the kids of Muhammad Sinwar, posing against the evil event of September 11,” Gallant says in the video, which he released on X (formerly Twitter).

This is the “tolerance” being defended and appeased by the American Left.

View attachment 1010939

These children are not even old enough to know what happened. They’re posing in front of a picture because they were told to.

View attachment 1010939

Uh huh, and my cousin's boyfriend's sister's roommate said breitbart sucks.

These children are not even old enough to know what happened. They’re posing in front of a picture because they were told to.

This is like teaching the pledge of allegiance to children that age. They have no concept what the pledge means, they just memorize the words. The significance of an event like 9-11 is incomprehensible to them.

I could get my grandkids to do the same thing for a lollipop.

That doesn't mean they're evil. Just young children.
But it shows that the Muslims who are having their children pose that way ARE. And therein lies the problem, and explains why Israel will need two generations to wean them away from hating America and Jews.

I could get my grandkids to do the same thing for a lollipop.

That doesn't mean they're evil. Just young children.
Now do how you could get them to strap bombs to themselves and go blow people up.

Or sneak-stab a Jew.

They are also tolerant when neo-nazi's carry tiki torches and chant "jews will not replace us"
THAT again? That was a single event that lasted a few hours, a decade ago. The very fact that you keep bringing up that one incident shows how rare it is, among righties.

Compare that to the weeks-long deluge, which has started up again, at college campuses where liberals are abusing, threatening, and assaulting Jews.

NO comparison. The Jew-hate emanating from the left is 100x worse.

But it shows that the Muslims who are having their children pose that way ARE. And therein lies the problem, and explains why Israel will need two generations to wean them away from hating America and Jews.
First you have to stop killing 40,000 Palestinian civilians (women and children) to stop the cycle of hate.
As Donald Rumsfeld said of the war in Iraq

Rumsfeld said it is impossible to know with any precision whether the wars have created more terrorists than they’ve killed.

Now do how you could get them to strap bombs to themselves and go blow people up.

Or sneak-stab a Jew.
The children may reflect the evil of their parents, so the first task is to find a way to address their grievances. Or this will continue for another thousand years.

Forum List

Back