Photos: a few days after Denmark joins coalition against Islamic State, pro-Caliphates march in Cope

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I thought that all the Muslims were supposed to be protesting against ISIS, but I guess there are those outside of the Middle East who are actually looking forward to a new Caliphate that ISIS is going to bring about.

2/10 Photos: a few days after Denmark joins coalition against Islamic State, pro-Caliphates march in Copenhagen with jihad-banners
09 October 2014 | Source

Uriasposten Blog Archive Flere hundrede marcherende kalifattilh ngere p N rrebro fredag eftermiddag Intet i medierne

A few days after Denmark announced that it will participate in the bombing of Islamic State, 500 obvious supporters of the latter went on the street with jihad flags (black) and sharia-rules-here flags (white). You can only find this on the blogs because no Danish media reported on the incident - (probably because it would give even better polls for Danish Peoples Party, which has already risen to be the 2nd biggest party in polls):

To view photos, go to:

10News.dk - hand picked news breaking news top stories world news - feedom of speach - Homepage

Forum List

Back