PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate

I've heard the Clintons didn't put it up.

(Their neighbors did)

8183450611_d0f89b6727_z.jpg

:lol:

Have the Clintons prevented you from building a wall on your property?

No. But all the fuss she and her minions are doing, about Trump's plan to build a wall with Mexico....

Surely you must know what I mean.:rolleyes: ;)

The Mexican wall is a moronic idea.......putting up a fence to keep your dog in your yard doesn't compare

much better to have open boarders so that the poor, especially the poor black, can have even more competition for jobs. What kind of freakin' dog requires an 8 foot wall?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Are they allowing me to protect myself with guns if I can't afford a wall?

Do you have any guns?

If so, then obviously yes.

Didn't help people in the Washington Navy Yard, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Orlando or other mass shootings, did it?

Where did Hillary say that was wrong again?

i don't believe in walls, Same as what hillary says.

When has Hillary said that she "doesn't believe in walls"?

:wtf:

Um ... Mexico? I always enjoy someone new to politics. Welcome. Why didn't you ever follow politics before?

This is the most entertaining part of the argument, I'm so glad that you followed through with it.

I'm facinated with the mental gymnastics that you guys must go through to translate disagreeing with an incredibly expensive and illogical border wall to not "believing" in walls at all.

Do you have any guns?

Didn't help people in the Washington Navy Yard, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Orlando or other mass shootings, did it?

e3903d_d9f427ab589d4a9f8178a32639dfbdc4.gif

Um ... Mexico? I always enjoy someone new to politics. Welcome. Why didn't you ever follow politics before?

This is the most entertaining part of the argument, I'm so glad that you followed through with it.

From the guy who thinks Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims and are offended at any attempt to stop Muslim terrorists because 30 year old Muslims from Syria should be treated like 80 year old white women from Pasadena.

So now Mexicans endlessly cross the border and run. And you think a wall won't effect that ... because ... you're an idiot? What?

Yes because a one acre fence is the same thing as a two thousand mile wall

The guy is but a few short steps from ShootSpeeders.....

What is the purpose of walls and fences? Are the Clintons raising sheep? Liberals, always so full of themselves.

Make that a half step......

Actually their wall is to keep their sheep like you out.

I've been in that house.

From the guy who thinks Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims and are offended at any attempt to stop Muslim terrorists because 30 year old Muslims from Syria should be treated like 80 year old white women from Pasadena.

So now Mexicans endlessly cross the border and run. And you think a wall won't effect that ... because ... you're an idiot? What?

You don't seem to be following this conversation very well. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Do you have any guns?

e3903d_d9f427ab589d4a9f8178a32639dfbdc4.gif

Exactly, your view that covering a 2,000 mile border they are going to be able to catch everyone who crosses the Rio Grande and runs.

But hey, Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims according to you, so what do you know?

No. But all the fuss she and her minions are doing, about Trump's plan to build a wall with Mexico....

Surely you must know what I mean.:rolleyes: ;)

The Mexican wall is a moronic idea.......putting up a fence to keep your dog in your yard doesn't compare

much better to have open boarders so that the poor, especially the poor black, can have even more competition for jobs. What kind of freakin' dog requires an 8 foot wall?

You may not have crossed any, but I can tell you that the US' BORDERS aren't "open"....

any other dumbass questions?

You don't seem to be following this conversation very well. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yes, Hillary! It's a trump card to you. Pun intended. Why would a Muslim moderate want to be checked out? Because fucking Muslims are trying to kill them!!!!!!! They are no different than me and my white ass. But according to you, it's all cool. I'd want to be murdered by a white guy. Because, you know, Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the right and famous.

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

Did it occur to you that the previous owner might have had a dog?

I recall the guy across the street from that house having an Akita.....

I guess you are right, they bought their two mansions after leaving the WH dead broke so I doubt they had the money to build an isolation wall. Must have been important to them to have one.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes because a one acre fence is the same thing as a two thousand mile wall

The guy is but a few short steps from ShootSpeeders.....

What is the purpose of walls and fences? Are the Clintons raising sheep? Liberals, always so full of themselves.

Make that a half step......

Actually their wall is to keep their sheep like you out.

I've been in that house.

You must be Bill's special "friend" sheep.

Forum List

Back