PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the rich and famous.

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg
Looks like a white fence to me.

Yeah.....it's just like this one right?
View attachment 85364
Pretty much

Yeah, I mean a personal estate is much harder to defend than thousands of miles of wall... Oh and the walls that have been built have done wonders seeing they still have yet to prevent the cartel to tunnel under but let not live in reality and before you write that the U.S. should place mines across the border, well Trump would love that because it will remind him of East Berlin and the former Soviet days...
You think it's easy to tunnel under a wall? It takes years to accomplish and then they're easily found and destroyed. North Korea has given up trying to build invasion tunnels to Seoul. Because of thermal and sonic imaging and the surveillance of orbital satellites no sustained operation is possible through tunnels.

Yes because a one acre fence is the same thing as a two thousand mile wall

Glad you realize that.
If I put a fence around my dog run, I should be willing to build a two thousand mile wall
No comparison, skid mark.

I have a fence around my pool......that means I need a fence to keep Mexicans out
ISIS-Founder Hillary has a white fence to keep Mexicans (the help) out of her house. Hers is a far better analogy.

It's very white of her to do so, by the way.

Glad you realize that.
If I put a fence around my dog run, I should be willing to build a two thousand mile wall
No comparison, skid mark.

I have a fence around my pool......that means I need a fence to keep Mexicans out

You build a fence to keep people out but we don't have the same right.

Yeah, I mean a personal estate is much harder to defend than thousands of miles of wall... Oh and the walls that have been built have done wonders seeing they still have yet to prevent the cartel to tunnel under but let not live in reality and before you write that the U.S. should place mines across the border, well Trump would love that because it will remind him of East Berlin and the former Soviet days...
You think it's easy to tunnel under a wall? It takes years to accomplish and then they're easily found and destroyed. North Korea has given up trying to build invasion tunnels to Seoul. Because of thermal and sonic imaging and the surveillance of orbital satellites no sustained operation is possible through tunnels.

Mexico needs that technology, and apparently the border patrol.

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the rich and famous.

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

That blue rectangle in the lower right hand corner wouldn't be a swimming pool, would it?

Yeah, they built a separate fence to keep people of there.

A fence along two sides?

You know that a rectangle has 4, right?

Well, now you do....

I cant believe you're smart enough to breath.....

Could be a bot.

Not sure why he would point out a zoning ordinance violation.

Some animals are more equal that others, Jake

Yup, definitely true of Limousine Liberals. They like the poor, they just don't want to be anywhere near them. They desperately try to keep them away from them and their families. They'll construct huge walls to keep em out. They're such hypocrite douchebags.

Forum List

Back