• Paul Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Uhuh.....
What we're seeing here is a textbook example of the (fingers in ears, eyes closed) "Nah nah nah I can't hear you" approach.

By far the most compelling bit of data, or lack thereof, in the polls I posted from Realclearpolitics...is the part where Republimussen Polls showe Hillary ahead. For those of you not familiar with Republimussen, they usually won't even conduct polls if they think they'll get data that is unusable for the GOP.

Maybe that's why they tried one, and gave up on the rest.

They're probably working on polls like Rabbi offered that say such and such % of Americans think Hillary was tired last week.

Uhuh.....
What we're seeing here is a textbook example of the (fingers in ears, eyes closed) "Nah nah nah I can't hear you" approach.

By far the most compelling bit of data, or lack thereof, in the polls I posted from Realclearpolitics...is the part where Republimussen Polls showe Hillary ahead. For those of you not familiar with Republimussen, they usually won't even conduct polls if they think they'll get data that is unusable for the GOP.

They're probably working on polls like Rabbi offered that say such and such % of Americans think Hillary was tired last week.

Question 6: "If you really knew how large and ugly Hillary Clinton's cankles were and also knew what a rapist Bill Clinton was, would you still be inclined to support her candidacy".

Thank you for taking our totally non-partisan poll.

/snarc

Hillary is a disaster. She has more negatives than anyone else on the national stage. She comes across as smug, condescending and a huge liar. ANd the more people see of her, the less they like her.
Everyone looks best just before they announce.
She only looks that way to people who would never vote Democratic anyway. For example Fox News or Rush fans.
Polls say otherwise. Her book pretty well bombed and the press was openly making fun of her.
Yes, this is of course why the last 4 national polls in a row show her mopping up the floor with the GOP, starting at +11 and ending with +25. Math trumps worthless drivel every time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Facts just suck for you, dont they?
Starting with Hillary, we find that 44 percent of Americans are “very” or “somewhat” likely to support her for president in 2016, compared to 50 percent who were very or somewhat likely to oppose her. In other words, her support deficit is minus six—not a particularly good result for the supposed frontrunner.
New Poll Reveals Trouble Ahead for Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush - Breitbart
Breitbart! ! LOL.

A poll sponsored by Breitbart and LOL Judicial Watch, with Judicial Watch having formulated the poll questions. And the lowest those clowns could get Hillary was to 44%. LOL. No, fake Rabbi, I am talking about real polling from accredited pollsters, not a RWNJ push poll.

You are an outstanding play toy!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
When the facts run against you, blame the messenger.
Classic, Herr Clueless.

Uhuh.....

Rasmussen shows Obama having higher approval ratings than any other polling outfit.
Remind me how he "leans right" again.
You fuckers are clueless.

Uhuh.....

Rasmussen shows Obama having higher approval ratings than any other polling outfit.

Still leans right, which means Obama's values are prolly even better than RAS wants to admit. It's always fun to watch your meltdowns, when you call people "fuckers", just because you are angry.

Carry on, fake Rabbi.

Uhuh.....

Still leans right, which means Obama's values are prolly even better than RAS wants to admit. It's always fun to watch your meltdowns, when you call people "fuckers", just because you are angry.

Carry on, fake Rabbi.
So that means the other sources lean left even though they show Obama lower?
Totally illogical, Herr Loser.

Uhuh.....

Oh boy....

No offense, because people aren't born knowing how the strategy/pollster industry works...but educating you on why they do that would take probably about as many months as it took me to find out. So I won't try.

You've taken your fingers out of your ears, and opened your eyes long enought to reply to my post...so...while they're open....

Besides it being too early to tell...which I don't agree with...what leads you to believe there will be a 15 point swing between now and November 2016 with Hillary's numbers.....besides you just hoping something happens

Uhuh.....

Carry on, fake Rabbi.

Which sources, Herr Arschficker?

Uhuh.....

Carry on, fake Rabbi.
logic?...........

Uhuh.....

Oh boy....

No offense, because people aren't born knowing how the strategy/pollster industry works...but educating you on why they do that would take probably about as many months as it took me to find out. So I won't try.

You've taken your fingers out of your ears, and opened your eyes long enought to reply to my post...so...while they're open....

Besides it being too early to tell...which I don't agree with...what leads you to believe there will be a 15 point swing between now and November 2016 with Hillary's numbers.....besides you just hoping something happens
Translation: You've got nothing.

Uhuh.....

Carry on, fake Rabbi.

Google is your friend, Herr Wichselichter

Uhuh.....

Oh boy....

Translation: You've got nothing.
(sigh)..............

Maybe you missed post #43, so here it is again

General Election: Bush vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Bush (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 49.0 40.2 Clinton +8.8
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 54 41 Clinton +13
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 49 42 Clinton +7
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 53 40 Clinton +13
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 43 37 Clinton +6
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 46 41 Clinton +5

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Christie vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Christie (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 49.2 39.6 Clinton +9.6
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 56 39 Clinton +17
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 52 40 Clinton +12
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 53 41 Clinton +12
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 42 36 Clinton +6
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 43 42 Clinton +1

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Paul vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Paul (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 50.8 39.2 Clinton +11.6
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 58 38 Clinton +20
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 51 40 Clinton +11
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 54 40 Clinton +14
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 45 37 Clinton +8

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Ryan vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Ryan (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 12/21 -- -- 50.3 42.3 Clinton +8.0
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 56 41 Clinton +15
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 46 42 Clinton +4
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 51 43 Clinton +8
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 2.9 48 43 Clinton +5

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Huckabee (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 1/15 -- -- 52.6 40.0 Clinton +12.6
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 843 RV 4.0 56 39 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 59 38 Clinton +21
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 53 40 Clinton +13
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 2.9 49 42 Clinton +7

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Cruz (R) Spread
RCP Average 4/7 - 12/21 -- -- 51.6 36.2 Clinton +15.4
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 60 35 Clinton +25
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 46 33 Clinton +13
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 48 37 Clinton +11
Rasmussen Reports 6/14 - 6/15 1000 LV 3.0 50 37 Clinton +13
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 54 39 Clinton +15

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample Clinton (D) Rubio (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 6/21 -- 49.0 37.5 Clinton +11.5
Rasmussen Reports 6/20 - 6/21 1000 LV 47 36 Clinton +11
Bloomberg 6/6 - 6/9 723 LV 47 36 Clinton +11
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 54 38 Clinton +16
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 48 40 Clinton +8

In election polling, Rasmussen has a mathematically proven AVERAGE of +4 to the right.

So, an Obama 50 disapprove / 47 approve, with Rasmussen, could actually easily be Obama approve 49 / disapprove 48, from -3 to +1, a shift of, you guessed it: 4.

RAS' mathematical bias was +4 to the Right in 2008, 2010, 2012 and in some but not all polling from 2014.

Math trumps propaganda EVERY TIME.

:thup:

Carry on, fake Rabbi.

Google is your friend, Herr Wichselichter

In other words, you got nothing, Herr Schwanzlutscher.

It worked liked the consistent historical trend that it was.
And so will 2016, with a swing back to the right.

Tell us more about how Rick Perry has it locked this time. :lol:
Just like Hillary did in 2008, right?

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama, but I predicted he would run and win when I first saw him speak at the 2004 DNC.

So... back to Rick Perry... :lol:
You heard him speak but you didn't hear what he said.

If I remember correctly I was watching it on MSNBC. All I had to hear was the way the pundits were talking about him. At one point they referred to him as a "fresh face for the Democratic party".

I remember thinking, "They have no expectation of Kerry winning. They are running this guy in 2008."

In election polling, Rasmussen has a mathematically proven AVERAGE of +4 to the right.

So, an Obama 50 disapprove / 47 approve, with Rasmussen, could actually easily be Obama approve 49 / disapprove 48, from -3 to +1, a shift of, you guessed it: 4.

RAS' mathematical bias was +4 to the Right in 2008, 2010, 2012 and in some but not all polling from 2014.

Except no other major polling outfit shows Obama doing even as well as Rasmussen shows, Herr Dipschit.

Except no other major polling outfit shows Obama doing even as well as Rasmussen shows, Herr Dipschit.
Do you realize that you just keep on writing long after you've been confronted with compelling arguments that contradict your positions?

Do you realize that you just keep on writing long after you've been confronted with compelling arguments that contradict your positions?

Rabbid is punch drunk. Too addled to know when he is beaten because all he ever does is lose.

Rabbid is punch drunk. Too addled to know when he is beaten because all he ever does is lose.
Ahhh....so he's having an intellectual disagreements with the oxygen that surrounds him huh?....like a drunk having a fist fight with the air?

Forum List

Back