Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Paul Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
It's easy to see how enthused the cons are about their field winning in 2016. Maybe it's because I didn't put Christie or Cruz in the lineup. Looks like another landslide for the libs.

It will all come down to infrastructure, science, r&d and education once again!

Who ever that supports the funding of the above is going to be the next president. Losertrians will lose again!!!

Only if there's another furgason 10 days before the 2016 election do they have a chance.

Hillary has been fully vetted, and swing voters neither care about real estate "so called" scandals from Arkansas, nor Benghazi.

Furthermore...we just gave a black guy a try, now the American people will give a woman a try.

No more old white guys will be President until a few other demographics get a chance, and people realize it's a thankless and tough job for anyone
Hillary is a disaster. She has more negatives than anyone else on the national stage. She comes across as smug, condescending and a huge liar. ANd the more people see of her, the less they like her.
Everyone looks best just before they announce.
She only looks that way to people who would never vote Democratic anyway. For example Fox News or Rush fans.

It will all come down to infrastructure, science, r&d and education once again!

Who ever that supports the funding of the above is going to be the next president. Losertrians will lose again!!!

Only if there's another furgason 10 days before the 2016 election do they have a chance.
You grossly overestimate the capacity of the American voter to consider more than the fleeting mental imagery inside their psyches at the instant they pull the lever in the voting booth

The last two primaries my vote didn't matter it was decided before it got to my state. But I am think Rubio is whom I am leaning.

Hillary has been fully vetted, and swing voters neither care about real estate "so called" scandals from Arkansas, nor Benghazi.

Furthermore...we just gave a black guy a try, now the American people will give a woman a try.

No more old white guys will be President until a few other demographics get a chance, and people realize it's a thankless and tough job for anyone
Hillary is a disaster. She has more negatives than anyone else on the national stage. She comes across as smug, condescending and a huge liar. ANd the more people see of her, the less they like her.
She only looks that way to people who would never vote Democratic anyway. For example Fox News or Rush fans.
Polls say otherwise. Her book pretty well bombed and the press was openly making fun of her.

Polls say otherwise. Her book pretty well bombed and the press was openly making fun of her.
Yes, this is of course why the last 4 national polls in a row show her mopping up the floor with the GOP, starting at +11 and ending with +25. Math trumps worthless drivel every time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And how did it work for you in 2014?

It worked liked the consistent historical trend that it was.
And so will 2016, with a swing back to the right.

Tell us more about how Rick Perry has it locked this time. :lol:
Just like Hillary did in 2008, right?

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama, but I predicted he would run and win when I first saw him speak at the 2004 DNC.

So... back to Rick Perry... :lol:
You heard him speak but you didn't hear what he said.

Yes, this is of course why the last 4 national polls in a row show her mopping up the floor with the GOP, starting at +11 and ending with +25. Math trumps worthless drivel every time.

In early 2015....

I guess we award the Stanley Cup to the team that has the best record 3 games in as well.

Facts just suck for you, dont they?
Starting with Hillary, we find that 44 percent of Americans are “very” or “somewhat” likely to support her for president in 2016, compared to 50 percent who were very or somewhat likely to oppose her. In other words, her support deficit is minus six—not a particularly good result for the supposed frontrunner.
New Poll Reveals Trouble Ahead for Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush - Breitbart

Starting with Hillary, we find that 44 percent of Americans are “very” or “somewhat” likely to support her for president in 2016, compared to 50 percent who were very or somewhat likely to oppose her. In other words, her support deficit is minus six—not a particularly good result for the supposed frontrunner.
Breitbart! ! LOL.

A poll sponsored by Breitbart and LOL Judicial Watch, with Judicial Watch having formulated the poll questions. And the lowest those clowns could get Hillary was to 44%. LOL. No, fake Rabbi, I am talking about real polling from accredited pollsters, not a RWNJ push poll.

You are an outstanding play toy!

Last edited:

Breitbart! ! LOL.

A poll sponsored by Breitbart and LOL Judicial Watch, with Judicial Watch having formulated the poll questions. And the lowest those clowns could get Hillary was to 44%. LOL. No, fake Rabbi, I am talking about real polling from accredited pollsters, not a RWNJ push poll.

Dude, don't quote yourself.

That's like carrying on a conversation with your sock....

Breitbart! ! LOL.

Dude, don't quote yourself.

That's like carrying on a conversation with your sock....

Uhmmm, no. Check the posting above.

Forum List

Back