Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Which con will be the nominee?

That wasn't the question, moron.

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

It worked out so well for you in 2012.

This isn't 2012, genius. And I called it. I knew Mittens didn't have a chance.

In 2016, without a 'victim' to put up, dimocrap scum will have no chance.

And believe me, Hitlery is ANYTHING BUT a victim. She is a wholly unlikeable human being. A liar, a manipulator and a scrunt.

I doubt she even gets the nomination. And the next commie up is Liz Warren who is even more unlikeable than Hitlery.

You're toast. You scumbags will be put on the curb. We end up with a Super Majority and a President willing to take your criminal enterprise apart.

Believe it.

Time to pack your bags for Sweden

General Election: Bush vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Bush (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 49.0 40.2 Clinton +8.8
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 54 41 Clinton +13
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 49 42 Clinton +7
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 53 40 Clinton +13
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 43 37 Clinton +6
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 46 41 Clinton +5

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Christie vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Christie (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 49.2 39.6 Clinton +9.6
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 56 39 Clinton +17
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 52 40 Clinton +12
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 53 41 Clinton +12
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 42 36 Clinton +6
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 43 42 Clinton +1

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Paul vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Paul (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/18 - 12/21 -- -- 50.8 39.2 Clinton +11.6
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 58 38 Clinton +20
FOX News 12/7 - 12/9 1043 RV 3.0 51 40 Clinton +11
McClatchy/Marist 12/3 - 12/9 923 RV 3.2 54 40 Clinton +14
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 45 37 Clinton +8

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Ryan vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Ryan (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 12/21 -- -- 50.3 42.3 Clinton +8.0
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 56 41 Clinton +15
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 46 42 Clinton +4
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 51 43 Clinton +8
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 2.9 48 43 Clinton +5

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Huckabee (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 1/15 -- -- 52.6 40.0 Clinton +12.6
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 843 RV 4.0 56 39 Clinton +17
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 59 38 Clinton +21
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 53 40 Clinton +13
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 2.9 49 42 Clinton +7

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Cruz (R) Spread
RCP Average 4/7 - 12/21 -- -- 51.6 36.2 Clinton +15.4
CNN/Opinion Research 12/18 - 12/21 1011 A 3.0 60 35 Clinton +25
Bloomberg 12/3 - 12/5 753 LV 3.6 46 33 Clinton +13
Quinnipiac 11/18 - 11/23 1623 RV 2.4 48 37 Clinton +11
Rasmussen Reports 6/14 - 6/15 1000 LV 3.0 50 37 Clinton +13
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 4.3 54 39 Clinton +15

More Polling Data | News

General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton
Poll Date Sample Clinton (D) Rubio (R) Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 6/21 -- 49.0 37.5 Clinton +11.5
Rasmussen Reports 6/20 - 6/21 1000 LV 47 36 Clinton +11
Bloomberg 6/6 - 6/9 723 LV 47 36 Clinton +11
McClatchy/Marist 4/7 - 4/10 518 RV 54 38 Clinton +16
PPP (D) 3/6 - 3/9 1152 RV 48 40 Clinton +8

Hillary has been fully vetted, and swing voters neither care about real estate "so called" scandals from Arkansas, nor Benghazi.

Furthermore...we just gave a black guy a try, now the American people will give a woman a try.

No more old white guys will be President until a few other demographics get a chance, and people realize it's a thankless and tough job for anyone

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

Yes: Romney by a landslide!! Yeehaw!!!

Oh, wait: Obama 332 / Romney 206.

Oops.

We had an election in 2014, remember? Or were you too stoned to notice....

Patriots won. And we won by the greatest margin in American History.

IOW, a complete and total ass-whipping....

In the Senate, we kicked your asses 24-12 for a +9 gain in seats and control of the Senate.

In the House, we stomped the shit out of you 247-188 for another gain of seats, 13.

In the races for State Governors, we took 24 of the 36 contested races. Another ass-kicking.

Even in the State legislature races, we kicked your scumbag asses up one side of the aisle and down the other.

Without the draw of a victim and the voter fraud that went with it..... You got your asses kicked.

Who's gonna be your victim this time? You gonna dig up a trans-gendered, hermaphroditic, lesbian, gay, butt-ranger dwarf of indeterminate genetic origin to run against us?

You might.

Hillary has been fully vetted, and swing voters neither care about real estate "so called" scandals from Arkansas, nor Benghazi.

Furthermore...we just gave a black guy a try, now the American people will give a woman a try.

No more old white guys will be President until a few other demographics get a chance, and people realize it's a thankless and tough job for anyone

I hope to God you people are so stupid as to run Hitlery.

I really do. It will be an ass-kicking of epic proportions of you run that walking advertisement for FDS.

Please, please, nominate that scrunt. Please

Oops.

We had an election in 2014, remember? Or were too stoned to notice....

In the Senate, we kicked your asses 24-12 for a +9 gain in seats and control of the Senate.

In the House, we stomped the shit out of you 247-188 for another gain of seats, 13.

In the races for State Governors, we took 24 of the 36 contested races. Another ass-kicking.

Even in the State legislature races, we kicked your scumbag asses up one side of the aisle and down the other.

Without the draw of a victim and the voter fraud that went with it..... You got your asses kicked.

Who's gonna be your victim this time? You gonna dig up a trans-gendered, hermaphroditic, transgendered, lesbian, gay butt-ranger of indeterminate genetic origin to run against us?

You might.
You're displaying a great example of what not to think.

The resulting over-reach after the 2010 house victory for Republicans allowed them to push too far, and they offended women and minorities.

That resulted in severe delusions by Rush and Karl Rove...Romney by a land slide.

The GOP is still backing old white guys, and they are ignoring a shifting demographic

I hope to God you people are so stupid as to run Hitlery.

I really do. It will be an ass-kicking of epic proportions of you run that walking advertisement for FDS.

Please, please, nominate that scrunt. Please
Re-read post #42

Oops.

We had an election in 2014, remember? Or were you too stoned to notice....

Who's gonna be your victim this time? You gonna dig up a trans-gendered, hermaphroditic, lesbian, gay, butt-ranger dwarf of indeterminate genetic origin to run against us?

You might.

Are they patriots or RINOs? I get confused. It seems to change depending on whether they win or lose. :dunno:

Well, they could all theoretically win. But none of them are going to.

:D

The math is not in their favor.

Nobody thought that the "math" was on the side of many of the Repubs that recently became Senators either. Repubs will have as much chance at the Presidency as the Dems considering the fact that both embrace the same things these days. 6 of one half-a-dozen of the other.

LMAO

me thinks the RW is in for a shock. About the time they learned how to spell Obama, they'll have to start all over and learn how to spell Hillary ...

2016 might push them over the other edge, and they'll be 200% BRAIN DEAD.

Nobody thought that the "math" was on the side of many of the Repubs that recently became Senators either. Repubs will have as much chance at the Presidency as the Dems considering the fact that both embrace the same things these days. 6 of one half-a-dozen of the other.

Nope! The math heavily favored the GOP to win the Senate in 2014 and the math was right.

Now the math says that the Dems are favored to win the Senate in 2016 and that Hilary has a massive head start on any GOP candidate in the EC.

The math isn't partisan and it is rarely wrong.

Nope! The math heavily favored the GOP to win the Senate in 2014 and the math was right.

Now the math says that the Dems are favored to win the Senate in 2016 and that Hilary has a massive head start on any GOP candidate in the EC.

The math favored the GOP to win the Senate but it didn't favor every Senator that was elected. History proves that the math can and has been wrong in past elections. So ... YUP.

The math favored the GOP to win the Senate but it didn't favor every Senator that was elected. History proves that the math can and has been wrong in past elections. So ... YUP.

The math favors the Dems for the Senate and the EC in 2016.

What will it take for the math to be wrong? Let's see what you got?

In seriousness, I agree that quite a few names should be added to the list, but there are a couple listed who stand a chance, in my opinion.

Neither Jeb or Romney will even receive the nomination. Not only is the country suffering from Bush fatigue, but they are also suffering from "Romney running" fatigue.

Many Democrats laugh at Rand Paul's chances, but I think they underestimate his appeal to a broad base. His non-interventionist views are appealing to liberals, libertarians, and even Republicans who are just war weary. He has already shown his willingness to reach out to minorities, and seems like the only person in the GOP who recognizes how important their support is in the future. His opposition to mandatory minimum sentences will certainly help. If anything, his social views will be what sinks him, but he has shown a willingness to allow many of those decisions to be made at a state level.

I believe that Paul Ryan stands a better chance than most listed. As a VP candidate most of the focus was on Romney's views. That allows him to distance himself from the more polarizing views, and learn from his former running mate's past mistakes. If he runs you will see a much stronger attempt at reaching out to the poor and middle class.

In the end, I think the biggest detriment to the GOP will be on social issues. America is turning a corner and their view on social issues don't gel with a growing number of American voters. But the GOP isn't stupid. It may not happen by 2016, but you can expect less focus on social issues, and growing outreach to minorities in coming years.

Oh, I agree. I've already stated at least 4 times in USMB that I think that Rand Paul is going to get the nomination, when all is said and done. But the end results will be the same...

That makes you an idiot, a troll, or an idiot troll.

Ahhh, another Rightwinger who is all for free speech!!

:thup:

Allowing free speech does not mean you are insulated from being called an idiot. It's your side that can't stop there and instead tries to either ruin people or prosecute them for speech rather than just tell them off.

Let' s see. Most of those ont he list arent conservatives at all. I guess anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a "con" to idiots like you.
Troll thread alert.

Slow news day at Stormfront, what?

Well, these numbers will enlighten you, oh fake Rabbi:

2016 GE Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field Part VI US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Its my own private stalker, Herr Clueless.
Hey, dipshit. Polls are irrelevant at this point because a)no one has announced they're running except mayb Huckabee, and b) people are too busy watchign American Idol to pay attention.
Now get lost.

And how did it work for you in 2014?

I still believe the candidate who could win for conservatives is not yet apparent. Another year or so for some crisis to arise (or be engineered) during which a "hero" will emerge. Not necessarily a good thing.

Forum List

Back