Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Paul Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
For low information lefties, it takes at least two candidates to make an election otherwise it is a dictatorship. It depends on who democrats pick. If they pick the world class enabler for her husband's sleazy sexual escapades it doesn't make any difference who republicans run. Hillary is a loser.

Ok, so let's ask which GOP candidate could beat Hilary?

I will take that as a "none of the above" response! ;)

ding ding ding ..

we have a winner !!

lol

Donald Trump. He'll be releasing the evidence from his investigation into Obama's birth certificate in time to stop Obama from declaring martial law, and locking gun owners up in FEMA camps. :thup:

In seriousness, I agree that quite a few names should be added to the list, but there are a couple listed who stand a chance, in my opinion.

Neither Jeb or Romney will even receive the nomination. Not only is the country suffering from Bush fatigue, but they are also suffering from "Romney running" fatigue.

Many Democrats laugh at Rand Paul's chances, but I think they underestimate his appeal to a broad base. His non-interventionist views are appealing to liberals, libertarians, and even Republicans who are just war weary. He has already shown his willingness to reach out to minorities, and seems like the only person in the GOP who recognizes how important their support is in the future. His opposition to mandatory minimum sentences will certainly help. If anything, his social views will be what sinks him, but he has shown a willingness to allow many of those decisions to be made at a state level.

I believe that Paul Ryan stands a better chance than most listed. As a VP candidate most of the focus was on Romney's views. That allows him to distance himself from the more polarizing views, and learn from his former running mate's past mistakes. If he runs you will see a much stronger attempt at reaching out to the poor and middle class.

In the end, I think the biggest detriment to the GOP will be on social issues. America is turning a corner and their view on social issues don't gel with a growing number of American voters. But the GOP isn't stupid. It may not happen by 2016, but you can expect less focus on social issues, and growing outreach to minorities in coming years.

In the end, I think the biggest detriment to the GOP will be on social issues. America is turning a corner and their view on social issues don't gel with a growing number of American voters. But the GOP isn't stupid. It may not happen by 2016, but you can expect less focus on social issues, and growing outreach to minorities in coming years.

:thup:

Well said!

Donald Trump. He'll be releasing the evidence from his investigation into Obama's birth certificate in time to stop Obama from declaring martial law, and locking gun owners up in FEMA camps. :thup:

Before his third or his fourth term??

Term? After he declares himself emperor there will be no "terms". :D

Actually there will only they will be called "terms of surrender" to his undisputed absolute power! ;)

In seriousness, I agree that quite a few names should be added to the list, but there are a couple listed who stand a chance, in my opinion.

Neither Jeb or Romney will even receive the nomination. Not only is the country suffering from Bush fatigue, but they are also suffering from "Romney running" fatigue.

Many Democrats laugh at Rand Paul's chances, but I think they underestimate his appeal to a broad base. His non-interventionist views are appealing to liberals, libertarians, and even Republicans who are just war weary. He has already shown his willingness to reach out to minorities, and seems like the only person in the GOP who recognizes how important their support is in the future. His opposition to mandatory minimum sentences will certainly help. If anything, his social views will be what sinks him, but he has shown a willingness to allow many of those decisions to be made at a state level.

I believe that Paul Ryan stands a better chance than most listed. As a VP candidate most of the focus was on Romney's views. That allows him to distance himself from the more polarizing views, and learn from his former running mate's past mistakes. If he runs you will see a much stronger attempt at reaching out to the poor and middle class.

Oh, I agree. I've already stated at least 4 times in USMB that I think that Rand Paul is going to get the nomination, when all is said and done. But the end results will be the same...

Before his third or his fourth term??

Term? After he declares himself emperor there will be no "terms". :D

Is that when the naked slaves carrying trays of fruit appear??

Oh, CrusaderFrank - Obama's got a job for you!!!

Oh, I agree. I've already stated at least 4 times in USMB that I think that Rand Paul is going to get the nomination, when all is said and done. But the end results will be the same...

That makes you an idiot, a troll, or an idiot troll.

Which con will be the nominee?

That wasn't the question, moron.

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

That makes you an idiot, a troll, or an idiot troll.

Ahhh, another Rightwinger who is all for free speech!!

:thup:

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

It worked out so well for you in 2012.

It worked out so well for you in 2012.

Yes: Romney by a landslide!! Yeehaw!!!

Oh, wait: Obama 332 / Romney 206.

Oops.

Forum List

Back