Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No way no how

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Which con will be the nominee?

That wasn't the question, moron.

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

It worked out so well for you in 2012.
And how did it work for you in 2014?

It worked liked the consistent historical trend that it was.

Hillary has been fully vetted, and swing voters neither care about real estate "so called" scandals from Arkansas, nor Benghazi.

Furthermore...we just gave a black guy a try, now the American people will give a woman a try.

No more old white guys will be President until a few other demographics get a chance, and people realize it's a thankless and tough job for anyone
Hillary is a disaster. She has more negatives than anyone else on the national stage. She comes across as smug, condescending and a huge liar. ANd the more people see of her, the less they like her.
Everyone looks best just before they announce.

Let' s see. Most of those ont he list arent conservatives at all. I guess anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a "con" to idiots like you.
Troll thread alert.

No kidding, talk about your list of GOP establishment RINO's Rand Paul being the exception to a degree.

The question was, "Pick a Patriotic American that can defeat the scum of the earth that the dimocraps will nominate in 2016"

The answer is, "Anybody without a felony conviction and can speak the English Language"

You people are toast. Yesterday's breakfast that I just flushed down the toilet and heading for where you belong -- The Sewer

And so will 2016, with a swing back to the right.

Tell us more about how Rick Perry has it locked this time. :lol:

Well, they could all theoretically win. But none of them are going to.

:D

The math is not in their favor.

Nobody thought that the "math" was on the side of many of the Repubs that recently became Senators either. Repubs will have as much chance at the Presidency as the Dems considering the fact that both embrace the same things these days. 6 of one half-a-dozen of the other.

Nope! The math heavily favored the GOP to win the Senate in 2014 and the math was right.

Now the math says that the Dems are favored to win the Senate in 2016 and that Hilary has a massive head start on any GOP candidate in the EC.

The math isn't partisan and it is rarely wrong.

The math favored the GOP to win the Senate but it didn't favor every Senator that was elected. History proves that the math can and has been wrong in past elections. So ... YUP.

The math favors the Dems for the Senate and the EC in 2016.

What will it take for the math to be wrong? Let's see what you got?

The possibilities are endless. Clinton could die of a heart attack. Republicans could make job creation more possible by eliminating anti-business fees and penalties. Demcrats could wake up to the folly of the fantasyland dreams of a perfect Nirvana. All sorts of things could happen.

Ahahaha you Hillary fans are hilarious, vetted you really have no clue what's going to happen when half a billion dollars in destroy Hillary ads hit the airwaves do you. Losing your own primary doesn't vet you and wow her own party threw her under the bus in 2008 she has no shortage of Dem enemies. Its almost mean that I want you to nominate her.

anyone found a Republican who could win the general election in 2016 ?

no?

didn't think so.

if BUT BUT BUT was in the hunt for POTUS, you boys would be home free.

go piss on each others shoe and claim its raining.

Just like Hillary did in 2008, right?

anyone found a Republican who could win the general election in 2016 ?

no?

didn't think so.

if BUT BUT BUT was in the hunt for POTUS, you boys would be home free.

go piss on each others shoe and claim its raining.

7ab313300fe995842454a7aaa3b865b3926a7498abb0ccfbd58136a219b8d573.jpg

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama, but I predicted he would run and win when I first saw him speak at the 2004 DNC.

So... back to Rick Perry... :lol:

Nope. I didn't vote for Obama, but I predicted he would run and win when I first saw him speak at the 2004 DNC.

Yes of course you did. :bsflag:

The math is not in their favor.

Nobody thought that the "math" was on the side of many of the Repubs that recently became Senators either. Repubs will have as much chance at the Presidency as the Dems considering the fact that both embrace the same things these days. 6 of one half-a-dozen of the other.

Nope! The math heavily favored the GOP to win the Senate in 2014 and the math was right.

Now the math says that the Dems are favored to win the Senate in 2016 and that Hilary has a massive head start on any GOP candidate in the EC.

The math isn't partisan and it is rarely wrong.

The math favored the GOP to win the Senate but it didn't favor every Senator that was elected. History proves that the math can and has been wrong in past elections. So ... YUP.

The math favors the Dems for the Senate and the EC in 2016.

What will it take for the math to be wrong? Let's see what you got?

The possibilities are endless. Clinton could die of a heart attack. Republicans could make job creation more possible by eliminating anti-business fees and penalties. Demcrats could wake up to the folly of the fantasyland dreams of a perfect Nirvana. All sorts of things could happen.

So you are pinning your hopes for capturing the Whitehouse in 2016 on intangibles.

Good luck with that strategy.

Jeb, you in there?

anyone home ? Helloooooooooooooooo.

youhoooo, Mr Presidential candidate.

I did the same in 2004.

I supported Ron Paul. An actual conservative. We all know you voted for McCain, you tool. :lol:

Yes: Romney by a landslide!! Yeehaw!!!

Oh, wait: Obama 332 / Romney 206.

Oops.

We had an election in 2014, remember? Or were you too stoned to notice....

Patriots won. And we won by the greatest margin in American History.

IOW, a complete and total ass-whipping....

In the Senate, we kicked your asses 24-12 for a +9 gain in seats and control of the Senate.

In the House, we stomped the shit out of you 247-188 for another gain of seats, 13.

In the races for State Governors, we took 24 of the 36 contested races. Another ass-kicking.

Even in the State legislature races, we kicked your scumbag asses up one side of the aisle and down the other.

Without the draw of a victim and the voter fraud that went with it..... You got your asses kicked.

Who's gonna be your victim this time? You gonna dig up a trans-gendered, hermaphroditic, lesbian, gay, butt-ranger dwarf of indeterminate genetic origin to run against us?

You might.

Are they patriots or RINOs? I get confused. It seems to change depending on whether they win or lose. :dunno:
Bush Sr. was a hero when he won in 88, a Rino when he lost in 92.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I can't wait until 2016 when The Rabbi is supporting ANYBODY on that list, only because they have an R after their name. Then he can predict Rick Perry 2020, because his predictions always pan out. :lol:

Yes: Romney by a landslide!! Yeehaw!!!

Oh, wait: Obama 332 / Romney 206.

Oops.

We had an election in 2014, remember? Or were you too stoned to notice....

Patriots won. And we won by the greatest margin in American History.

IOW, a complete and total ass-whipping....

In the Senate, we kicked your asses 24-12 for a +9 gain in seats and control of the Senate.

In the House, we stomped the shit out of you 247-188 for another gain of seats, 13.

In the races for State Governors, we took 24 of the 36 contested races. Another ass-kicking.

Even in the State legislature races, we kicked your scumbag asses up one side of the aisle and down the other.

Without the draw of a victim and the voter fraud that went with it..... You got your asses kicked.

Who's gonna be your victim this time? You gonna dig up a trans-gendered, hermaphroditic, lesbian, gay, butt-ranger dwarf of indeterminate genetic origin to run against us?

You might.

Are they patriots or RINOs? I get confused. It seems to change depending on whether they win or lose. :dunno:
Bush Sr. was a hero when he won in 88, a Rino when he lost in 92.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Of course he was. And McCain was a RINO, who became a hero, who became a RINO. Then Romney was a RINO, who became a hero, who became a RINO. They will vote for anybody the establishment GOP shoves in their faces, and they will like it... until they become a RINO.

................. McCain was a RINO, who became a hero, who became a RINO. Then Romney was a RINO, who became a hero, who became a RINO. They will vote for anybody the establishment GOP shoves in their faces, and they will like it... until they become a RINO.

Sadly true.

Which is why, if Republicans continue down the same path, a vote for Hillary will be a vote for an abrupt lurch to the RIGHT.

Forum List

Back