Pick a POTUS for 2024

Pick a POTUS for 2024

• Unless someone better comes along Trump' my guy. Gets things done, America 1st, probably best opt.

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I'll support Trump but can't admit it because my moral compass is off and things like that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll support a different Republican, hopefully, whose name is?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Unless someone better comes along Biden is my guy.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'll support Biden but can't admit it, because my sense of moral compass & stuff are miss-wired.

• I'll support a different Democrat, hopefully, whose name is?

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I recently read how Trump supporters can't admit to the fact they support Trump, while the left doesn't have this problem. It was stated as a moral compass thing and stuff like that, and the right are simply far too ashamed to say they support Trump.

Anyway, that motivated some "curiosity", and I thought a poll would clear out some of the fog. Plus this gauges how the board would like to see the election go. So pick a POTUS for 2024.

Note: I purposely left off independent options. You know how some "independents" are, they're independent in declarations alone, which in code means they're say Democrat for instance, but won't own up to it. So this is all the choices you have. If you're 'Independent" then simply choose the best option.

As the first respondent it took all the balls I've got to come clean to say I support(ed) DONALD JOHN TRUMP for POTUS in 2016, 2020, and most certainly 2024.

I love Trump and I like DeSantis, but if I could pick, and don't laugh now, I'd pick Rand Paul. He knows money. He knows the Fed. Right now debt and spending is the biggest threat to America. He could fix that.

If Trump or someone else wins I pray they nominate Rand Paul for the Fed

I recently read how Trump supporters can't admit to the fact they support Trump, while the left doesn't have this problem. It was stated as a moral compass thing and stuff like that, and the right are simply far too ashamed to say they support Trump.

Anyway, that motivated some "curiosity", and I thought a poll would clear out some of the fog. Plus this gauges how the board would like to see the election go. So pick a POTUS for 2024.

Note: I purposely left off independent options. You know how some "independents" are, they're independent in declarations alone, which in code means they're say Democrat for instance, but won't own up to it. So this is all the choices you have. If you're 'Independent" then simply choose the best option.

In 2016 and again in 2020 I voted Trump. Never again. I'll write in Sarah Palin because Bugs fucking Bunny deserves better.

I love Trump and I like DeSantis, but if I could pick, and don't laugh now, I'd pick Rand Paul. He knows money. He knows the Fed. Right now debt and spending is the biggest threat to America. He could fix that.

If Trump or someone else wins I pray they nominate Rand Paul for the Fed

My sweet uncle would support Rand Paul all day everyday. Consider yourself in great company man, he was quite a guy and had a great big resume'

As much as I dislike Trump, I will vote for him if he is the GOP nominee because I cannot vote for any democrat. I'd rather it be anyone else on the GOP side, but I think there's a good chance one or two conservative judges may hang it up between 2025 and 2029.

I'd rather it be anyone else on the GOP side

Really, Task?
Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 7.38.27 PM.png

She's a better choice than Trump or Biden.

I admit she has her attractions. I'm just not sure how a woman would govern this country in practice--- overcompensate to prove herself or try to be a school marm.

Maybe she ought to be Executive Counselor to President Trump like counselor Troi was to Picard, advising him on which worlds to rock. :smoke:

Well, looking at the 5:1 poll above so far, I'd say a big hole was just shot in that there theory.

Mamooth hasn't chimed in yet. Surely they'll select Biden to save at least a little face.

Or maybe not, Mamooth is in a dilemma, this may take some thought.

Communist democrats know they can't win another election. They plan on leaving Trump with a shattered economy, a destroyed military in a two front war and a Homeland crawling with hostile invaders. It's all they have left.

I vote for Michael Moore to stir up the pot.

Forum List

Back