PIERS MORGAN: "Biden doesn’t stand a chance in 2024..."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...."and neither does the epically unpopular and useless Kamala so unless Joe finds a new VP to succeed him soon the Dems can kiss goodbye to the White House"

PIERS MORGAN: Biden and Kamala don't stand a chance in 2024

1636630677477.png

Ouch. That's really gotta sting.

Long, long way to go in this horserace.
Republicans getting their sporties in a dander right now is useless.

And Piers Morgan?....please.

Biden was never going to run in 2024. Did the (D)'s foolishly think Harris could step in? Likely so. Good luck with that.

Manchin is going to run. Will he be able to get the "left" to support him? His bet is that they will over a Trump or a Trump wanna be. If some adult actually decides to run as an (R) in 2024 his odds aren't so good.

As long as Kamala Harris is Vice President, there is no way Trump could become President

There is no way she would certify the Electoral Vote for Trump

Trump has made it clear that the Vice President has the power to overrule the states

Good luck to Biden attempting to "fire" a black woman and replace her with someone else! First of all, Kamala won't go for it. She thinks she's next in line to be President of the United States and for a power hungry creature like Harris that's impossible to surrender.
That's the problem with an "Affirmative Action" hire...once that person is in place...you aren't EVER getting rid of them no matter how bad they suck at their job!

...."and neither does the epically unpopular and useless Kamala so unless Joe finds a new VP to succeed him soon the Dems can kiss goodbye to the White House"
Well, he can't. How can Biden get rid of an elected vice president? He can't, no one can. The way Nixon got rid of Spiro Agnew was to get the FBI to offer him a deal: resign and he wouldn't go to prison. If they can catch out Caramel Harris in some serious bribery crime they'd have some pressure to exert, but that is very doubtful. He could, like FDR did once, replace her on the next ticket, but he'll have to wait till 2024.

I suppose they could try to talk her out of office, to resign voluntarily if it looks as if Biden is fading visibly, suddenly (he actually looks pretty good these days, despite all the sliming, however), but why would she do that? She would be giving up her chance of becoming president. I don't see why she should do that.

Well, he can't. How can Biden get rid of an elected vice president? He can't, no one can. The way Nixon got rid of Spiro Agnew was to get the FBI to offer him a deal: resign and he wouldn't go to prison. If they can catch out Caramel Harris in some serious bribery crime they'd have some pressure to exert, but that is very doubtful. He could, like FDR did once, replace her on the next ticket, but he'll have to wait till 2024.

I suppose they could try to talk her out of office, to resign voluntarily if it looks as if Biden is fading visibly, suddenly (he actually looks pretty good these days, despite all the sliming, however), but why would she do that? She would be giving up her chance of becoming president. I don't see why she should do that.

True. It looks that idiot's done painted himself into a corner.

Biden is the Democrat Party’s political suicide bomber. They are having him enact everything they want, because they know how deeply unpopular it is with people.

It turns out Americans don’t like policies that ruin the economy, drive up inflation, gets people fired from their jobs, makes our military weaker, make us subservient to the CCP, and attempting to brainwash our kids to hate this country.

Since those are the goals of the DNC, they have their stuttering dementia patient to rubber stamp their hugely unpopular orders to carry out the destruction of the nation. Maybe Senile Joe understands what’s going on and is willing to be the suicide bomber to destroy America, or the DNC is using him much like Islamic terrorists might use a retarded man as a suicide bomber. The effect is the same, maximum destruction to the US before his political career is ended.

Doubt this country or world will be remotely the same in a year let alone 2024.

We are in real trouble folks. Real trouble.

God bless everyone. Repent now. 🙏

Biden was never going to run in 2024. Did the (D)'s foolishly think Harris could step in? Likely so. Good luck with that.

Manchin is going to run. Will he be able to get the "left" to support him? His bet is that they will over a Trump or a Trump wanna be. If some adult actually decides to run as an (R) in 2024 his odds aren't so good.
I hope Manchin does run but I don't see how he can win the nomination as most of his party believes he is a traitor.

Forum List

Back