Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt authorities will overreact and call for a public lynching.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque, mayor decries bigotry

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

Also no one will be lynched over this if someone is found.

Oh brother. A pigs head.

Of course it is an insult to Islam. Guess the thrower better be aware that a fatwa is on the way. LOL

Translation of your response:

Let me double down on stupidity and just write some asinine comment! LOL

-----

It would also be a insult to do it toward someone from the Jewish Faith too, and Jesus was Jewish and not Christian, so I wonder would it be a insult to throw a pigs head at a statue of Jesus?

The fact is you are wishing that the Federal Government will overreact to the incident and then scream as loud as you can about how your religious rights are being denied while Muslims are being protected.

In the end what happen at the Mosque is a hate crime, and should be dealt as such, and if something like that were done against a Christian Church I would also call it a hate crime and not shrug it off.

Now double down with another stupid comment and please remember I like the dumbest one you can write!

Translation of your post:: Let me double down on how stupid I am.

IMO religion is the bane of the world when you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many millions have died.

So excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

Your an asshole. Big. Deep. And wide.
goyim celebrating their godmans birthday

hqdefault.jpg

As Republican politics reverts to "Lord of the Flies"

pigs+head1.jpg

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

Oh brother. A pigs head.

Of course it is an insult to Islam. Guess the thrower better be aware that a fatwa is on the way. LOL

-----

It would also be a insult to do it toward someone from the Jewish Faith too, and Jesus was Jewish and not Christian, so I wonder would it be a insult to throw a pigs head at a statue of Jesus?

The fact is you are wishing that the Federal Government will overreact to the incident and then scream as loud as you can about how your religious rights are being denied while Muslims are being protected.

In the end what happen at the Mosque is a hate crime, and should be dealt as such, and if something like that were done against a Christian Church I would also call it a hate crime and not shrug it off.

Now double down with another stupid comment and please remember I like the dumbest one you can write!
Oh my goodness "a hate crime". That sounds pretty desperate to me. Kind of like a young man I met years ago when my ten year old flipped him off. The young adult chased my ten year old with his car full of his buddies into the vacant lot next to our place. I ran over there and got the kid in the car to stop and asked him "What the hell do you think your doing?" He promptly told me how son had flipped him off. Damn, he was chasing a ten year old with a motor vehicle through a vacant lot with all sorts of shit protruding out of the ground, pipes, old metal you name it. I asked the young man in the car, "Did that really hurt you?" This whole hate crime bullshit for a dead pig's head is just as ridiculous. Insults are not hate crimes dumb ass.

Really, so I can throw a pigs head at you, and nothing should be done, and the fact that a Pig Head being tossed at a Mosque is a insult and eating the swine is against their religion and you can not see the hate crime in it?

Of course not, and next you will tell me about how your son being a ignorant little bastard was correct in flipping someone off was so wonderful to you, right?

Yes the man had a right to be pissed off at the fact a mother like you never taught your ignorant child the right way to act in public!

for sure doesn't everyone have pig heads laying around that you can just go out throw it?

these things are so far out there it's really just laughable. and then we have a Government looking at it as a hate crime. are we living in the twilight zone......?

nice try CAIR.

I most certainly wouldn't want anyone arrested for throwing a pigs head at anything. Surely God, by whatever name, can handle it.

Oh brother. A pigs head.

-----

Oh my goodness "a hate crime". That sounds pretty desperate to me. Kind of like a young man I met years ago when my ten year old flipped him off. The young adult chased my ten year old with his car full of his buddies into the vacant lot next to our place. I ran over there and got the kid in the car to stop and asked him "What the hell do you think your doing?" He promptly told me how son had flipped him off. Damn, he was chasing a ten year old with a motor vehicle through a vacant lot with all sorts of shit protruding out of the ground, pipes, old metal you name it. I asked the young man in the car, "Did that really hurt you?" This whole hate crime bullshit for a dead pig's head is just as ridiculous. Insults are not hate crimes dumb ass.

Really, so I can throw a pigs head at you, and nothing should be done, and the fact that a Pig Head being tossed at a Mosque is a insult and eating the swine is against their religion and you can not see the hate crime in it?

Of course not, and next you will tell me about how your son being a ignorant little bastard was correct in flipping someone off was so wonderful to you, right?

Yes the man had a right to be pissed off at the fact a mother like you never taught your ignorant child the right way to act in public!
And you again prove you are a dumb ass. Nineteen year old's terrorizing ten year old with a motor vehicle is assault. Throwing a pig's head at an inanimate object is not throwing something at a human. Again, DUMB ASS!

I most certainly wouldn't want anyone arrested for throwing a pigs head at anything. Surely God, by whatever name, can handle it.

So I can throw a pigs head at you and you would not call the police at all?

I am betting you would, and also the fact you have no problem with what was done is telling and scary to say the least!

It is like a mother being upset at a person for chasing her little bastard after flipping someone off, and does not see how her kids actions brought on the anger of the other person.

Throwing a pigs head at a mosque knowing the fact that Muslims do not eat pork is a hate crime, and should be dealt in that manner.

A few year back a punk got arrested for messing with a Jesus statue and was charged with a hate crime so what is good for one is good for the other!

I don't think Muslims are offended by pork. They can look at it, even handle it...they just can't eat it
Just like Jews

They are more offended by the bottom of your feet and left hand

I am betting you would, and also the fact you have no problem with what was done is telling and scary to say the least!

It is like a mother being upset at a person for chasing her little bastard after flipping someone off, and does not see how her kids actions brought on the anger of the other person.

Throwing a pigs head at a mosque knowing the fact that Muslims do not eat pork is a hate crime, and should be dealt in that manner.

A few year back a punk got arrested for messing with a Jesus statue and was charged with a hate crime so what is good for one is good for the other!
Throwing a pigs head at a person is not the same as throwing a pigs head at a building. The chances of me wanting the authorities involved in either is non existent unless I was physically hurt, then it would be assault. Like I said, the omnipotent God, by whatever name, can surely take it without offence?

Oh brother. A pigs head.

-----

And you again prove you are a dumb ass. Nineteen year old's terrorizing ten year old with a motor vehicle is assault. Throwing a pig's head at an inanimate object is not throwing something at a human. Again, DUMB ASS!

You are the fucking dumbass here!

Your son was taught by a ignorant ass like you that there is no consequences in his action when he does something like flipping off someone, and should be let go for his actions.

Also did you call the police at the time?

Of course not because the cops would have kicked your punk son ass for doing what he did, and then kicked the driver ass afterwards.

Also what church do you go to so I can toss a pigs head at it, and you at the same time, and remember you should not get upset nor call it a hate crime because according to you there is nothing wrong with desecrating a religious property according to you!

Maybe I can piss on your Jesus cross at the same time?

I mean you have no problem with it, right?

Oh brother. A pigs head.

-----

Your son was taught by a ignorant ass like you that there is no consequences in his action when he does something like flipping off someone, and should be let go for his actions.

Of course not because the cops would have kicked your punk son ass for doing what he did, and then kicked the driver ass afterwards.

Also what church do you go to so I can toss a pigs head at it, and you at the same time, and remember you should not get upset nor call it a hate crime because according to you there is nothing wrong with desecrating a religious property according to you!

I think you need a nice cup of chamomile tea, or something.

Throwing a pigs head at a person is not the same as throwing a pigs head at a building. The chances of me wanting the authorities involved in either is non existent unless I was physically hurt, then it would be assault. Like I said, the omnipotent God, by whatever name, can surely take it without offence?

It is desecration of a religious property and you should know that!

it was a hate crime against those that attend that Mosque and should not be tolerated, and if so then I will go to the nearest Catholic Church and piss on a Mary Statue while dry humping a Jesus cross and claim it is not a hate crime at all!

you subhuman dirty rightwing goyim do that kind of stuff
So far not nearly enough BUT times are changing fast. Then watch what's being thrown at mosques. Every imam in every mosque in the country is a radical Islamofacist. Everyone of them.

It is desecration of a religious property and you should know that!

it was a hate crime against those that attend that Mosque and should not be tolerated, and if so then I will go to the nearest Catholic Church and piss on a Mary Statue while dry humping a Jesus cross and claim it is not a hate crime at all!
If it makes you happy, do it. I'm sure God will cope.

Oh brother. A pigs head.

-----

Freedom of choice and consequences. No I did not call the police for a dumb ass nineteen year old would have a record. I gave him a lecture that obviously sunk in as he quit being a dumb ass with his car. As a matter of fact the young man was always very respectful after that. You can think whatever you want, dumb ass!

you subhuman dirty rightwing goyim do that kind of stuff
So far not nearly enough BUT times are changing fast. Then watch what's being thrown at mosques. Every imam in every mosque in the country is a radical Islamofacist. Everyone of them.
low IQ cross groveling pork eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back