Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I always throw pig's heads at things I respect.
geico-maxwell-runs-for-mayor.jpg

That seems to bother people but I have no idea why...

And you again prove you are a dumb ass. Nineteen year old's terrorizing ten year old with a motor vehicle is assault. Throwing a pig's head at an inanimate object is not throwing something at a human. Again, DUMB ASS!

You are the fucking dumbass here!

Your son was taught by a ignorant ass like you that there is no consequences in his action when he does something like flipping off someone, and should be let go for his actions.

Also did you call the police at the time?

Of course not because the cops would have kicked your punk son ass for doing what he did, and then kicked the driver ass afterwards.

Also what church do you go to so I can toss a pigs head at it, and you at the same time, and remember you should not get upset nor call it a hate crime because according to you there is nothing wrong with desecrating a religious property according to you!

Maybe I can piss on your Jesus cross at the same time?

I mean you have no problem with it, right?
Freedom of choice and consequences. No I did not call the police for a dumb ass nineteen year old would have a record. I gave him a lecture that obviously sunk in as he quit being a dumb ass with his car. As a matter of fact the young man was always very respectful after that. You can think whatever you want, dumb ass!

Did you give your son a lecture or a pat on the head for being a rotten little asshole?

Also the driver would not have been arrested I bet, and the reason why you did not call the police is because you knew your son did so much more than flip the driver off!

I would have flipped you off and told you and your son what worthless pieces of filth you are seeing he is a byproduct of you and your upbringing!
Then you would have most likely been introduced the the town cop.

Why was he your husband and that is why the little bastard of yours was such a rude piece of filth?

I would love to meet your town cop and have him or her tell me how it is perfectly fine for a ten year old to use a hand gesture at a adult because in my day that kid would have been beaten by the cop along with the driver and not excused like you did with your worthless brat!

Your the type of mother that raises those that would desecrate a Mosque, and be proud of it!
You poor thing. You really are lost. Take Tilly's advice and get your self a cup of tea.

And you again prove you are a dumb ass. Nineteen year old's terrorizing ten year old with a motor vehicle is assault. Throwing a pig's head at an inanimate object is not throwing something at a human. Again, DUMB ASS!

Your son was taught by a ignorant ass like you that there is no consequences in his action when he does something like flipping off someone, and should be let go for his actions.

Of course not because the cops would have kicked your punk son ass for doing what he did, and then kicked the driver ass afterwards.

Also what church do you go to so I can toss a pigs head at it, and you at the same time, and remember you should not get upset nor call it a hate crime because according to you there is nothing wrong with desecrating a religious property according to you!

I think you need a nice cup of chamomile tea, or something.

Sure and being called a dumbass by a bitch that wrote about her son flipping off a drive while claiming throw a pigs head at a mosque is not a hate crime is nothing to react at because hey rightwingers believe the only hate crime in this nation is against their Lily white society and desecrating a Mosque is perfectly fine to them!

I will go piss on a Mary Statue and dry hump a Jesus cross just for you and remember do not get offended!
As I told you before, be my guest. God won't mind, s/he's bigger than that, I'm sure.

God won't but those that attend the Church will, and will you tell them to chill or will you support there right to have me arrested for desecrating their church?

The pig's head was and is a hate crime, but I bet if some Lily white christian boy that flips off drivers lynched a muslim it would not be consider a hate crime either and just a happy day in America.
I would advise them to chill. And make you clean up your mess. Sorted.

Really, so I can throw a pigs head at you, and nothing should be done, and the fact that a Pig Head being tossed at a Mosque is a insult and eating the swine is against their religion and you can not see the hate crime in it?

Of course not, and next you will tell me about how your son being a ignorant little bastard was correct in flipping someone off was so wonderful to you, right?

Yes the man had a right to be pissed off at the fact a mother like you never taught your ignorant child the right way to act in public!

Freedom of choice and consequences. No I did not call the police for a dumb ass nineteen year old would have a record. I gave him a lecture that obviously sunk in as he quit being a dumb ass with his car. As a matter of fact the young man was always very respectful after that. You can think whatever you want, dumb ass!

Did you give your son a lecture or a pat on the head for being a rotten little asshole?

Also the driver would not have been arrested I bet, and the reason why you did not call the police is because you knew your son did so much more than flip the driver off!

I would have flipped you off and told you and your son what worthless pieces of filth you are seeing he is a byproduct of you and your upbringing!
And What a wonderful example you'd be to 10 year olds everywhere.

Really, and his mother is a good example?

So flipping off a adult ( 19 is legally a adult ) is perfectly fine and I bet you see no problem with what her brat did?

he should have had his ass beaten by the entire town along with the idiot in the car!

Your actions cause others to react negatively then accept the punishment and tossing a pig's head at a mosque is desecration of a holy site, and a hate crime you freaking moron!

Sure and being called a dumbass by a bitch that wrote about her son flipping off a drive while claiming throw a pigs head at a mosque is not a hate crime is nothing to react at because hey rightwingers believe the only hate crime in this nation is against their Lily white society and desecrating a Mosque is perfectly fine to them!

I will go piss on a Mary Statue and dry hump a Jesus cross just for you and remember do not get offended!
As I told you before, be my guest. God won't mind, s/he's bigger than that, I'm sure.

God won't but those that attend the Church will, and will you tell them to chill or will you support there right to have me arrested for desecrating their church?

The pig's head was and is a hate crime, but I bet if some Lily white christian boy that flips off drivers lynched a muslim it would not be consider a hate crime either and just a happy day in America.

No you would not!

They would call the police and I would be arrested on a list of charges and one would be a hate crime.

Again it was desecration of a holy site that Muslims attend and was done because the person knew that the swine head was a insult, so what part of that is not a hate crime?

The pig head was tossed --"at" a mosque? does that mean it landed on the side-walk? I consider that action -----mild mischief ------kinda like toilet
papering shrubbery in front of a private home on Halloween night. Not polite---
clearly an expression of disdain------but not quite a HATE CRIME
TPing is done because you hate Muslims? That's a new one.

650x366

This must have been done all in good fun then...

Bruce, you are embarrassing yourself. Go get that cuppa, and do some deep breathing. God bless.

Go fuck yourself!

Writing that I am embarrassing myself while you defend the actions of thugs is pathetic!
Well, you do seem to be getting a little over excited, imho.
In my view, too many people are way too easily offended, and now, not only do said people want others criminalised for it, they give it a silly name too. Having ones feelings hurt should not be a crime. Offending anyone's beliefs in whatever sky fairy they've opted for SHOULD NOT BE CLASSIFIED A CRIME, in my ever so humble opinion. Sticks and stones may hurt my bones and all that. Seeing adults behaving so childishly is deeply offensive to me, who can I have prosecuted for that. Lol :)

Have a drink dumbass. Or go dry hump your car.

LMAO

That from someone that believe the Governor of Texas should put the National Guard at the border of his state while Syrian Refugee's are flown into Dallas for relocation.

Yeah, I am the dumb ass while you're the ignorant fool. Also writing about humping something I bet the last time you were offer a hump was back when Nixon was President and the fool was on Acid!

No State should be forced to take in refugees if they don't want them.

Yeah and your dumb and ignorant enough to think that they should.

LMAO unlike you my humping is my business and I don't hump and tell.

Your clueless and a moron.

That is not what the men bathroom wall says at your local truck stop!

Also you are calling for armed insurrection by the states based on a fear of ISIL coming in when they are already here you stupid twat!

You write I am a dumbass and ignorant but the reality is you're too damn stupid to understand that a State can not stop someone from entering their borders and it is a federal issue!

It is like the fact idiots like you masturbate at the thought of desecrating a Mosque with a pig's head and calling it a welcoming basket instead of a hate crime!

The pig head was tossed --"at" a mosque? does that mean it landed on the side-walk? I consider that action -----mild mischief ------kinda like toilet

650x366

Paint is a bit different than TP. TP is self disintegrating paint is not.

650x366

Hey if some dumb ass wants to deface his own property let them go for it.

Then you would have most likely been introduced the the town cop.

Why was he your husband and that is why the little bastard of yours was such a rude piece of filth?

I would love to meet your town cop and have him or her tell me how it is perfectly fine for a ten year old to use a hand gesture at a adult because in my day that kid would have been beaten by the cop along with the driver and not excused like you did with your worthless brat!

Your the type of mother that raises those that would desecrate a Mosque, and be proud of it!
How very liberal fascist of you.

650x366

TP ing in my town was done by kids who did not like this or that neighbor. In the town in which I live now----the graffiti noted above------is also----NOT A CRIME.
The cops would not write it up as a report.

Bruce, you are embarrassing yourself. Go get that cuppa, and do some deep breathing. God bless.

Go fuck yourself!

Writing that I am embarrassing myself while you defend the actions of thugs is pathetic!
Well, you do seem to be getting a little over excited, imho.
In my view, too many people are way too easily offended, and now, not only do said people want others criminalised for it, they give it a silly name too. Having ones feelings hurt should not be a crime. Offending anyone's beliefs in whatever sky fairy they've opted for SHOULD NOT BE CLASSIFIED A CRIME, in my ever so humble opinion. Sticks and stones may hurt my bones and all that. Seeing adults behaving so childishly is deeply offensive to me, who can I have prosecuted for that. Lol :)

Bull fucking shit!

Desecrating a religious site is a crime and what was used ( Pig's head ) was a hate crime.

Funny part is those like you have no problem with it until someone does it to something you care about, and then poof you want justice!

Maybe if society did not teach their ten year old bastards that flipping an adult off was perfectly fine we would not have these problems, but alas the fact is society enjoys flipping someone off and pretending it is not a big deal when it was insult to cause rage!

650x366

TP ing in my town was done by kids who did not like this or that neighbor. In the town in which I live now----the graffiti noted above------is also----NOT A CRIME.
Pig's heads must be on short supply around those parts then. Too popular, thrown from moving vehicles as a gesture of love...

650x366

Pig's heads must be on short supply around those parts then. Too popular, thrown from moving vehicles as a gesture of love...

I do not see it as a gesture of love------nor is burning a flag a gesture of love----it is
considered "free speech"

Last edited:

Have a drink dumbass. Or go dry hump your car.

LMAO

That from someone that believe the Governor of Texas should put the National Guard at the border of his state while Syrian Refugee's are flown into Dallas for relocation.

Yeah, I am the dumb ass while you're the ignorant fool. Also writing about humping something I bet the last time you were offer a hump was back when Nixon was President and the fool was on Acid!

No State should be forced to take in refugees if they don't want them.

Yeah and your dumb and ignorant enough to think that they should.

LMAO unlike you my humping is my business and I don't hump and tell.

Your clueless and a moron.

That is not what the men bathroom wall says at your local truck stop!

Also you are calling for armed insurrection by the states based on a fear of ISIL coming in when they are already here you stupid twat!

You write I am a dumbass and ignorant but the reality is you're too damn stupid to understand that a State can not stop someone from entering their borders and it is a federal issue!

It is like the fact idiots like you masturbate at the thought of desecrating a Mosque with a pig's head and calling it a welcoming basket instead of a hate crime!

Well jack off then idiot. Give your hand a job since your brain is on hiatus.

Desecrating a Mosque my ass.

And What a wonderful example you'd be to 10 year olds everywhere.

Really, and his mother is a good example?

So flipping off a adult ( 19 is legally a adult ) is perfectly fine and I bet you see no problem with what her brat did?

he should have had his ass beaten by the entire town along with the idiot in the car!

Your actions cause others to react negatively then accept the punishment and tossing a pig's head at a mosque is desecration of a holy site, and a hate crime you freaking moron!
You sound as though you need to be investigated by child services. Under the newly proposed rules, you are certainly 'edging toward' incitement against a child.

No you would not!

They would call the police and I would be arrested on a list of charges and one would be a hate crime.

Again it was desecration of a holy site that Muslims attend and was done because the person knew that the swine head was a insult, so what part of that is not a hate crime?
Like I said, I'd advise everyone to chill, remind them that God will be just fine, and make you clean up your mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back