Pillow guy really off the deep end.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mike Pillow shaved his moustache and wore a funny hat as a disguise to get into the convention. He was filmed arguing with a 12-year-old kid who wasn't falling for his deranged conspiracy theories. If anybody cares for the poor crazy guy, they should put him in a home somewhere so they can help him reconnect with reality.

Mike Pillow shaved his moustache and wore a funny hat as a disguise to get into the convention. He was filmed arguing with a 12-year-old kid who wasn't falling for his deranged conspiracy theories. If anybody cares for the poor crazy guy, they should put him in a home somewhere so they can help him reconnect with reality.

^^^Look at this! A person who believes men get pregnant is saying someone else is "off the deep end". :badgrin:

Watching right wing influencers getting humiliated at the DNC with their little disguises has been hilarious

We couldn't find anyone on our team with a strong enough stomach to go to the RNC in a disguise.

I'll bet Mike misses his cookie duster.

All I know is what I hear….

People are saying that My Pillow may cause cancer

You can go ahead and sleep on one, but I don’t think I would take a chance
You should provide a link... but you won't because you know you are lying... By the way his sale are up....

You should provide a link... but you won't because you know you are lying... By the way his sale are up....

My Pillow guy is bankrupt

Could be because people say his pillow may cause cancer
May be because he is such an asshole

Could be because Democrats went out of their way to ruin his business with the corrupt people they have in government.
My Pillow Guy made claims he could not defend in court

But go ahead and blame Dems

This must be the type of crazy person voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back